PDA

View Full Version : Cragslist Dares

PeeGirl<3
12-26-2017, 03:34 AM
I want cragslist dares. It cant be anything with my pussy. But "ANYTHING" else goes.

I will posts adds and go through with them.

Will do reports when done with dare.

Wolfe_
12-26-2017, 09:02 AM
hi peegirl ;) what exactly do you mean by "craigslist dares?"

JustSomeSub
12-26-2017, 09:04 AM
Do you mean you’ll post adds or will actually respond to them and follow through?

PeeGirl<3
12-27-2017, 01:52 AM
Do you mean you’ll post adds or will actually respond to them and follow through?

I will posts adds and go through with them. Sorry I should have said so.

AlexisKitten
12-27-2017, 02:26 AM
Fill me up

"Hey girls and guys
I am looking to have my ass filled so I will be Doing a public enema. Bring to (insert location) a bottle of liquid and I will fill it into my enema. I will accept any fluids for 1hour. Once full I will waddle on home. Though if I cannot fill it in me I will pour it over my head.

Please fill me up
Yours Pee Girl"

You can do the above add and you must wear a nice set of sports wear all form fitting.

During your hour you can play with yourself. This is a fun and weird dare to start. I would recommend use a public toilet as then you can just close the door and have them slide the liquid under the door.

fredgilder
12-27-2017, 02:48 AM
"Hello everyone,
I am very thirsty and am looking for someone to quench my thirst by peeing in my mouth. Let's meet at (public place/public toilet) and you can empty your bladder down my throat. I'll drink every drop promise"
You should wear a white button-up shirt and no bra...make an effort not to get wet ;)

PeeGirl<3
12-27-2017, 02:57 AM
Fill me up

"Hey girls and guys
I am looking to have my ass filled so I will be Doing a public enema. Bring to (insert location) a bottle of liquid and I will fill it into my enema. I will accept any fluids for 1hour. Once full I will waddle on home. Though if I cannot fill it in me I will pour it over my head.

Please fill me up
Yours Pee Girl"

You can do the above add and you must wear a nice set of sports wear all form fitting.

During your hour you can play with yourself. This is a fun and weird dare to start. I would recommend use a public toilet as then you can just close the door and have them slide the liquid under the door.
Thanks for the dare. Will make an add

PeeGirl<3
12-27-2017, 02:58 AM
"Hello everyone,
I am very thirsty and am looking for someone to quench my thirst by peeing in my mouth. Let's meet at (public place/public toilet) and you can empty your bladder down my throat. I'll drink every drop promise"
You should wear a white button-up shirt and no bra...make an effort not to get wet ;)

Thanks for the dare will make an add soon.

fredgilder
12-27-2017, 02:59 AM
Will we get a report on how it went? What about links to the ad?

rocketman7uk
12-27-2017, 03:10 AM
WOW! What a great girl, what great dare! Really looking forward to your reports!!

PeeGirl<3
12-27-2017, 03:13 AM
Will we get a report on how it went? What about links to the ad?

Yes you will get a report and I can add a link

PeeGirl<3
12-28-2017, 01:19 AM
I will be posting adds tomorrow. Anymore adds you can come up with for me to post?

painslut19
12-28-2017, 01:40 AM
"Hello Everyone,
I am looking to meet some new and interesting people into the same kind of hobbies as I am. So in order to do so, I will be at (insert location) in the mens bathroom. I will be giving blowjobs to whoever shows up in exchange for you bringing clothespins or something similar to clamp my nipples with while I get you off."

PeeGirl<3
12-28-2017, 01:48 AM
"Hello Everyone,
I am looking to meet some new and interesting people into the same kind of hobbies as I am. So in order to do so, I will be at (insert location) in the mens bathroom. I will be giving blowjobs to whoever shows up in exchange for you bringing clothespins or something similar to clamp my nipples with while I get you off."

Thanks for the add to posts.

Taz55
12-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for some people to help me in fulfilling my fantasy. I'll be in the mens bathroom at this rest stop (or some random location) naked on all fours with a leash. Come fuck my ass or give me a spanking then write a naughty word on me after your done. I'll be there until my body is covered in words or cum ;) (ANAL ONLY)

Put a piece of duct tape on your pussy,clamps on your nipples and drink water before hand and see if you can hold it in until the end of the dare.

Hope thats not too extreme. Would love a link to the post :)

Somesortofcreature
12-28-2017, 07:52 AM
Hi Craiglist,

My skin has been feeling super dry lately. Please help me out by meeting me "blank." Feel free to come up to me and use my mouth or hand to get off then cum on my face, tits or anywhere else besides my pussy. Then you may spit on me as much as you'd like. Thank you for your help. If you are feeling generous give me your old socks or underwear and stuff them in my mouth.

PeeGirl<3
12-28-2017, 11:34 PM
https://tulsa.craigslist.org/cas/d/fill-me-up-w4m/6441313625.html?lang=en&cc=us

PeeGirl<3
12-28-2017, 11:36 PM
It only lets me do 1 add so I will have to wait till after the first add

PeeGirl<3
12-29-2017, 02:03 AM
The first one got taken down so I did the next one https://tulsa.craigslist.org/cas/d/thirsty-w4m/6441347562.html?lang=en&cc=us

PeeGirl<3
12-31-2017, 12:03 AM
I got some reply’s before the second one got taken down. So I going to meet up with some of them.