PDA

View Full Version : 18F Newbie wants beginner dares

mabs1790
12-25-2017, 04:00 AM
Hi, I am an 18 Y.O. female who is new to all of this. I have a Daddy who has told me that I should post here asking for some beginner dares. I am looking to explore, so please send me anything that is not in my Limits below. Daddy will be monitoring the thread and will help me decide which dares I should do. I will report back on all dares completed. Thank you all for you help with my explorations

Anony_Mouse
12-25-2017, 04:05 AM
Let's see how wide your holes stretch princess.
get a box of sharpies or pens and begin inserting them into your pussy one by one and stroke your clit after each pen. Continue inserting pens one by one until you're stretched to the limit. Take as many as you can, consider it your benchmark test.
Tomorrow I want you to do the same to your asshole and post how many you managed to fit. This is a great beginner dare.

Evermore
12-25-2017, 04:53 AM
Beginner body writing dare. Use a washable marker to write names on your chest. Things like kitten, baby girl etc. Are good. Can also do others like fuck toy etc. Do this a few times, alternate places. So chest, wrists, thighs etc.

despard
12-25-2017, 05:20 AM
Well, you like bondage, so how about you try a self-hogtie with a vibe in. You may release yourself when you're on the edge, but do not cum.

CassieWilliams
12-25-2017, 05:27 AM
Since it's Christmas, you should get some Christmas lights and tie yourself up with them, naked of course. Put all of your toys at your feet to act as presents, you can only get out of the bondage once the heat from the lights become too much for you.

anoo666
12-25-2017, 05:30 AM
Simple pet play dare.
Eat something out of a bowl on the floor without using your hards

Falcx
12-25-2017, 08:29 AM
Masturbate with yoir glasses and just continue without washing

wamasissyslut
12-25-2017, 03:33 PM
Eat a trifle from a bowl on the floor. With your arms tied behind your back.

And turn your ass a nice red from spanking