PDA

View Full Version : Control Jiudia's Grindr

Jiudia
12-24-2017, 01:40 PM
Okay so I am still a virgin at the age of 18 and I have recently downloaded Grindr to try and solve that problem but I am too nervous to meet anybody who talks to me. A lot of people message me but I usually ignore them or block them.

However, I thought it could be fun to use my first dare thread to make Grindr a bit more exciting for me so I'll let all of you take control of it for me. You can tell me what picture I should use on my profile (Grindr profile pictures must be SFW) what to set my bio as, who to talk to or reply to, what to send them, e.t.c. and whatever else you can think of.

I'll post reports in this thread of how my experience is with any dares I am given and send screenshot proof if requested.

Hopefully I'll get a few tasks or rules from some of you!

mabs1790
12-24-2017, 02:16 PM
u must respond to anybodys name who sarts with c

anausguy
12-24-2017, 06:34 PM
As the first step in reaching your goal is to meet people:

1) meet at least one person each day until 1/1 that messages you that meets your criteria
2) message at least 10 profiles each day that meet your criteria
3) chat with all profiles that message you that meet your criteria

From 2 and 3, I am hopeful that you will be able to meet 1

Remember - always be safe and careful with who you meet. You should only ever meet if you feel comfortable about the person you’re meeting with. You can be nervous about meeting the person but still be comfortable that they are safe to meet.

Have fun!

Jiudia
12-25-2017, 04:30 PM
Thanks for all of the rules so far! I think meeting one person a day will be a bit ambitious but I will report back on the 1/1 with how many I do end up meeting. If anybody has any more tasks or rules please keep them coming! Maybe some tasks for what to do when I do meet with someone perhaps?

RandomPersin
12-25-2017, 05:02 PM
Either in your profile or in the first 5 messages with a person you need to mention that you are submissive. Good luck!

Jiudia
12-25-2017, 05:04 PM
Either in your profile or in the first 5 messages with a person you need to mention that you are submissive. Good luck!

Thanks, this is simple but also seems pretty impactful so I've added "sub boy" to my bio and will make sure to let everyone I talk to know as soon as the conversation begins.

me86
12-25-2017, 05:13 PM
When you meet someone you wont wear underwear or socks, tight (skinny) Jeans and a very tight shirt. And you will pinnroll your Jeans. And be shaved completely from neck downwards.

Jiudia
12-26-2017, 04:27 AM
When you meet someone you wont wear underwear or socks, tight (skinny) Jeans and a very tight shirt. And you will pinnroll your Jeans. And be shaved completely from neck downwards.

This should make things a bit more interesting. Thank you.
I have organised my first meet up for tomorrow and will update the thread with what happens afterwards.

dboy123
12-26-2017, 04:34 AM
Change your profile pic to an innocent photo of you in swimwear. Take care not to break any of Grindr' profile rules.

After you have been chatting with people for a while, ask those that you are relatively comfortable with about their experiences:
1. How did they lose their virginity?
2. Have they had the honour of taking others' virginity?

Jiudia
12-26-2017, 12:34 PM
Change your profile pic to an innocent photo of you in swimwear. Take care not to break any of Grindr' profile rules.

After you have been chatting with people for a while, ask those that you are relatively comfortable with about their experiences:
1. How did they lose their virginity?
2. Have they had the honour of taking others' virginity?

I didn't have any swimwear available so my profile picture is just a shirtless selfie now instead. I've been forgetting to ask people about how they lost their virginity though so I'll make sure to start doing that.
I've also arranged potential hookups for the next 4 days so far, so I'll update the thread on how they go. I'm still quite nervous so I can't make any promises but its a good start.

pricklyprick
12-26-2017, 06:18 PM
You're not allowed to block others anymore (unless they are harassing you).
And you will also unblock all your previous blocks.

Jesse.t.11
12-26-2017, 07:48 PM
You are going to make a special pair of shoes for your meet ups, take a pair of trainers and on the white part on the side in big letters write “fuck me” and “I’m a bitch”

You must wear these shoes to each meetup and if asked about them tell the person about this blog. If not it’s up to you if you tell them about it.

Jiudia
12-27-2017, 07:21 AM
Thank you everyone for contributing to my first thread over the past few days. However, I will be closing the thread now and stopping the tasks that I have been given as somebody who I was supposed to be meeting has just attempted to use my nude photos to blackmail me non-consensually and it has left me a bit shaken up. I hope anyone who was following along in the thread will understand.
Again, thank you for your contributions and I'm sorry to disappoint.

GuardDog
12-27-2017, 07:49 AM
I would advise to never post naked pictures online. Not even grindr.

You can message me for advise if you are being blackmailed.

Jiudia
12-27-2017, 08:00 AM
I would advise to never post naked pictures online. Not even grindr.

You can message me for advise if you are being blackmailed.

Thank you. I have resolved the situation but I'll definitely need to be more cautious in the future.