PDA

View Full Version : Help me explore my kinks (beginner dares please)

DaddysGirl98
12-24-2017, 08:58 AM
Hello guys and girls! So for a while I've been quite interested in kinks, but it's one thing to enjoy the thought of them, and another to enjoy doing them. So, I'm looking to get started with some dares to help introduce me to the different kinks, meaning I'm willing to try just about anything. Saying that however, I will not accept any dares that involve or include: self harm, scat, illegal activities, incest, animals, photos, social suicide or dares that will be too expensive for me to do. I'm willing to spend smaller amounts on a few dares, but not too much. I also reserve the right to decline any dare I feel like is too much or doesn't fit me.

Each dare will receive a report, the more detailed the dare the more detailed the report is likely to be. For now I don't have any likes/dislikes/limits beyond what's been posted here, that's sorta why I'm doing this. So if you have any dares, feel free to send them here or in a PM to me! Also, if you have any questions regarding me, feel free to ask in my AMA (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330121).

Things that are available for dares:
A vibrator
Standard household objects

Imriel
12-24-2017, 09:31 AM
Welcome to gd.
How do you feel about hidden public?

Take the vibrator and fuck yourself until you edge. No cumming yet. Keep it in, but turn it to its lowest setting. That should be silent enough. Put on panties and secure it with a tight crotch rope. Get dressed and take a short walk. Enjoy your hidden secret.

If you dare buy a lollipop and (seductively) lick it while watching the people around you. When you get home immediately drop your pants, get on your knees and fuck yourself until you orgasm.

DaddysGirl98
12-24-2017, 09:40 AM
Welcome to gd.

Take the vibrator and fuck yourself until you edge. No cumming yet. Keep it in, but turn it to its lowest setting. That should be silent enough. Put on panties and secure it with a tight crotch rope. Get dressed and take a short walk. Enjoy your hidden secret.

If you dare buy a lollipop and (seductively) lick it while watching the people around you. When you get home immediately drop your pants, get on your knees and fuck yourself until you orgasm.

Thank you for the welcome, and for my first dare!
I'm going to try this one out today, however I'm not sure if there's many people out due to holidays. Either way I'll send you a report back later today :) Also, does any kind of rope work for a crotch rope, or does it need to be a specific kind? I've never made one before, but found a guide on how to tie it online, didn't say anything about what rope to use though.

Imriel
12-24-2017, 09:54 AM
If you put the crotch rope on bare skin you should avoid too scratchy ropes and preferably use natural fibers like cotton, with the panties inbetween you can use almost any rope. I'd use around 4mm thickness which is small enough so you can easily hide the knots, but big enough that it won't cut into the flesh too much, but here you have to experiment what really turns you on. Some strategically placed knots (like clit or asshole) can make the experience even more interesting...

DaddysGirl98
12-24-2017, 09:57 AM
If you put the crotch rope on bare skin you should avoid too scratchy ropes and preferably use natural fibers like cotton, with the panties inbetween you can use almost any rope. I'd use around 4mm thickness which is small enough so you can easily hide the knots, but big enough that it won't cut into the flesh too much, but here you have to experiment what really turns you on. Some strategically placed knots (like clit or asshole) can make the experience even more interesting...

Alright, I'll try it with the only rope I have available and see how it is. I'll try to add some knots as well, as you suggested :)

masterslayer
12-24-2017, 10:06 AM
Stuff your panties(preferably white) inside your pussy and drink a litre of water ever hour till its time for you to go to bed. If you gotta pee, you must ask for permission from anyone who's commented on this thread. If you aren't given permission, you gotta pee through those panties and wear them to bed. In any case you gotta hang them in your balcony / window for 1 full day later. That should be humiliating enough for you.

DaddysGirl98
12-24-2017, 10:09 AM
Stuff your panties(preferably white) inside your pussy and drink a litre of water ever hour till its time for you to go to bed. If you gotta pee, you must ask for permission from anyone who's commented on this thread. If you aren't given permission, you gotta pee through those panties and wear them to bed. In any case you gotta hang them in your balcony / window for 1 full day later. That should be humiliating enough for you.

I'm not really willing to pee myself, I'm sorry I should have mentioned that. I also cannot drink that much water, I'm pretty sure that's both unhealthy and too expensive. If you'd like to modify it or send me a different dare feel free :)

DaddysGirl98
12-24-2017, 11:50 AM
Welcome to gd.

So here is my report from my first dare!
I began the dare by preparing the correct length of rope, and undressed. I was already wet with anticipation, but I gave myself a little foreplay anyway just to build some more tension in my body. As my fingers slowly worked their way across my chest, stomach and thighs I could feel my pussy start to long for attention. I teased my nipples and outer pussy lips with the vibrator on low for another five minutes or so, before I could feel tiny drops dripping from my pussy and onto the floor. I really couldn't wait any longer, and pointed the tip of the vibrator against my wet opening. It slowly stretched me open as I added a little force behind it, and I couldn't help but moan as the vibration hit my g-spot. Soon enough I was fucking my pussy in a steady motion as my favourite fantasy played through my mind. My fingers knew exactly at which angle I should bend the vibrator to get the most pleasure, and the pleasure was building and building. As I started to get close to my edge, my vibrator and thighs were covered in my own horny juices, and the anticipation on what I was about to do was getting too much. I managed to stop myself just as my pussy was about to explode, and quickly turned the vibration down to low. My pussy was gripping the vibrator ever so tight, pulsating and begging for release, and I was so tempted to have an orgasm right there and then. But I reminded myself that waiting would only make it better.

I got up from the floor and grabbed my panties. I had a thong ready next to me, and slid it on. I figured it would be the most fun with a crotch rope. I then grabbed my rope, and followed the instructions I had found on how to tie it. I added a nice knot for my clit and asshole, and made sure the rope fit nice and snug before tying it all together. I could feel it pressing against my thong, keeping my vibrator locked inside my needy pussy and pushing against my clit and ass. God it made me so excited. I grabbed a pair of jeans and put them on, as well as a bra and shirt. For a second I admired myself in my full sized mirror. You could just barely see a little bump between my legs from the rope if you really looked and the thought of someone outside knowing what I was wearing under my jeans made me blush. I went out into the hall and put on my winter coat and shoes, before heading out.

It wasn't really too chilly, so I decided to go to a store a bit further away. Every step I took made my hips swing, which in turn made the knots on my rope stroke over my clit and asshole. It added so much to the lust already building inside my pussy, and the vibrator buzzing away inside me made it almost unbearable. My mind kept wandering to sexual topics, and I kept catching myself softly moaning and biting my bottom lip. Luckily for me there wasn't a lot of people outside and it was pretty dark, so I don't think anyone noticed me. I finally got to the shop, and I could feel my underwear being very very wet. God, to be honest I was dying for release, I was so pent up and aching that the slightest brush of the knot over my clit would drive me crazy. I didn't even know what I was buying. I spend a few minutes just walking around and trying to get my head straight, before picking up a lollipop as instructed and some stuff for dinner. There wasn't anyone else around, except the shopkeeper, I assumed because of the holidays. He made the normal small talk, and I tried to keep up but I couldn't really focus on the conversation. Finally I paid, and I considered doing the part you said about licking it in front of him, but I chickened out and walked out of the store. I shop there quite a lot and it would just have been too awkward having to see him again.

On my way back I popped the lollipop in my mouth, hoping it would distract me from my pussy's throbbing. My fingers were itching to furiously rub my clit or shove the vibrator in and out of me as I rushed home. Finally back in my dorm room I was so happy my roommates were home on holiday. Sometimes it pays off being abroad and not being able to pay for a ticket home. I quickly undressed and untied my rope. It was pretty wet on the parts that had been digging into my pussy, and once I removed my thong parts of it was covered in creamy pussy juice. The smell intoxicated me and I dropped down on my knees and my right hand grabbed the base of my vibrator. I leaned over the edge of my bed and quickly started thrusting the vibrator in and out of my aching hole as fast and rough as I could manage, gasping for breath between my moans as my orgasm wasn't far behind. I could feel my legs shake and twitch like crazy as I finally got my big orgasm. My body sank into my bed as my legs started shaking uncontrollably, my hand shoved the vibrator as deep into my pussy as i could and turned the vibration on max as I screamed out in pleasure. My juices running down my thighs and the smell of sex intoxicating me further. I let my body do as it pleased until I calmed down, and was able to get up from my bed. I decided to leave my vibrator inside of me on low while typing up my report, still bend over my bed with my ass in the air.

I hope my report and execution of the dare was good! I tried to be as detailed as I could, seeing as you were the first to dare me and the dare was so fun for me to do. I truly loved every second of it, and knowing that I was doing it for someone else added so much excitement to it. I definitely want to keep doing dares, so please don't hesitate to give me more. Thank you!

vagus21
12-24-2017, 12:17 PM
Since your roommates aren't there, due to the holiday, I want you to spend an entire day in your dorm completely naked. At some point throughout the day I want you to masturbate in each of your roommates' beds with an item that belongs to them. Then at the end of the day you are to edge yourself 5 times in the common area of your dorm room with your roommates' panties. So if you have 2 roommates then you will edge 10 times, 5 times with one girls panties and 5 times with the other one's. After the edges you may cum but you must do so while loudly moaning that you are a naughty little slut who loves to get off with her roommates' panties. Then after you cum you will clean your soaking wet pussy with the panties you have, then put them back where you found them.

Hope you enjoy that little bit of humiliation!

DaddysGirl98
12-24-2017, 12:20 PM
Since your roommates aren't there, due to the holiday, I want you to spend an entire day in your dorm completely naked. At some point throughout the day I want you to masturbate in each of your roommates' beds with an item that belongs to them. Then at the end of the day you are to edge yourself 5 times in the common area of your dorm room with your roommates' panties. So if you have 2 roommates then you will edge 10 times, 5 times with one girls panties and 5 times with the other one's. After the edges you may cum but you must do so while loudly moaning that you are a naughty little slut who loves to get off with her roommates' panties. Then after you cum you will clean your soaking wet pussy with the panties you have, then put them back where you found them.

Hope you enjoy that little bit of humiliation!

I'm afraid this one is a bit too much for me. I respect my roommates personal property and don't want to mess with it, just as I wouldn't want them to mess with mine. I don't really want to do anything that involves me using their beds or items. If you'd like to change it to something else though, I'm sure I could do that :)

Imriel
12-24-2017, 01:26 PM
Great report, loved the detail. Keep it up!

I guess you can add hidden public and orgasm control to your likes.

What is that favourite fantasy of yours?

--

Round two:
Strip and stand in front of your desk. Spread your legs and tie them apart to the legs of the desk. Bend over and finger yourself until you reach an edge. Stuff your vibrator into your pussy for some lubrication then start fucking your ass with it. Experiment with different intensities and continue to finger yourself. But no orgasm yet. Use a wooden spoon to spank ass 20 times. Get to the edge again, try to hold it, then roll 2 dice (X is the total number of eyes shown):

- If both dice show the same result you may cum, but only if you held the edge for at least X seconds. If you had to stop early 20 spanks and fuck your ass for 5 minutes, then edge and roll again.

- If they show different results spank your ass X times, fuck your butt for 1 minute, finger yourself to the edge and roll again.

Continue until you've finally cum.

Have fun!

--

Note: after you put the vibrator into your ass keep it away from your pussy for hygenic reasons until you've cleaned it. I also suggest using one hand for your ass and the other one for your pussy.

DaddysGirl98
12-24-2017, 01:39 PM
Great report, loved the detail. Keep it up!

I guess you can add hidden public and orgasm control to your likes.

What is that favourite fantasy of yours?

--

Round two:
Strip and stand in front of your desk. Spread your legs and tie them apart to the legs of the desk. Bend over and finger yourself until you reach an edge. Stuff your vibrator into your pussy for some lubrication then start fucking your ass with it. Experiment with different intensities and continue to finger yourself. But no orgasm yet. Use a wooden spoon to spank ass 20 times. Get to the edge again, try to hold it, then roll 2 dice (X is the total number of eyes shown):

- If both dice show the same result you may cum, but only if you held the edge for at least X seconds. If you had to stop early 20 spanks and fuck your ass for 5 minutes, then edge and roll again.

- If they show different results spank your ass X times, fuck your butt for 1 minute, finger yourself to the edge and roll again.

Have fun!

--

Note: after you put the vibrator into your ass keep it away from your pussy for hygenic reasons until you've cleaned it. I also suggest using one hand for your ass and the other one for your pussy.

Thank you :) Glad to hear you liked it. I might have to save this one for tomorrow, I've never done anything anal related before and it might take me some time to muster up the courage to get my vibe in there, it's not exactly small. I'll give it a try though, who knows I might like it.

Also, forgot to mention, my favourite fantasy is a daddy related fantasy I have, where he finds me sleeping in just a t-shirt on the sofa, with my naked bum poking out, and he just can't help himself. If you hadn't guessed from my name already I have a pretty big daddy fetish.

Imriel
12-24-2017, 02:17 PM
Yes, there were signs. But details are also interesting. ;)

You may also use a smaller object tomorrow if the vibrator is too big. And right before going to sleep tonight play a bit with your asshole, just a bit on the outside with your finger, get used to the feeling.

Sweet dreams little girl

DaddysGirl98
12-24-2017, 02:45 PM
Yes, there were signs. But details are also interesting. ;)

You may also use a smaller object tomorrow if the vibrator is too big. And right before going to sleep tonight play a bit with your asshole, just a bit on the outside with your finger, get used to the feeling.

Sweet dreams little girl

If you say so ^^

I don't really know if I have anything else that's "safe", but I'll see what I can find tomorrow. I'll remember to do the outside playing as well, thought I won't be going to bed for a while :)

DaddysGirl98
12-25-2017, 02:41 AM
Still taking dares! Saving that anal dare for a bit later today (yes I'm scared don't judge me), but I'm open to taking on more dares as I have 0 plans for today anyway!

MasterMichaelNY
12-25-2017, 03:05 AM
I'll give you a mind fuck. Get a pen, and hold it. Now with the other hand with your thumb pull down on your index finger, so you see the side of your middle finger. Now On the middle finger, write, "slut", and leave it on for 24 hour, then once times up, replace the word slut with the word "Slave" and leave it on for 24 hours. Once the 48 hours are up, write a report on how both words made you feel. You can post the report here, or PM it too me.

DaddysGirl98
12-25-2017, 03:12 AM
I'll give you a mind fuck. Get a pen, and hold it. Now with the other hand with your thumb pull down on your index finger, so you see the side of your middle finger. Now On the middle finger, write, "slut", and leave it on for 24 hour, then once times up, replace the word slut with the word "Slave" and leave it on for 24 hours. Once the 48 hours are up, write a report on how both words made you feel. You can post the report here, or PM it too me.

Will do, starting it now so I'll be back in 48hours to report.

Anony_Mouse
12-25-2017, 03:13 AM
Keeping with the pen theme, get a box of sharpies or pens and begin inserting them into your pussy one by one and stroke your clit after each pen. Continue inserting pens one by one until you're stretched to the limit. Take as many as you can, consider it your benchmark test.
Tomorrow I want you to do the same to your asshole and post how many you managed to fit

DaddysGirl98
12-25-2017, 03:23 AM
Keeping with the pen theme, get a box of sharpies or pens and begin inserting them into your pussy one by one and stroke your clit after each pen. Continue inserting pens one by one until you're stretched to the limit. Take as many as you can, consider it your benchmark test.
Tomorrow I want you to do the same to your asshole and post how many you managed to fit

I'll start this one in a little bit :)
Would you like a full report on both holes tomorrow or one today and one tomorrow?

Anony_Mouse
12-25-2017, 03:26 AM
Let's do one today and another tomorrow sweetie. Compare how they feel inside you and focus on the Stretching and filled feeling you'll get to experience.

DaddysGirl98
12-25-2017, 03:35 AM
Let's do one today and another tomorrow sweetie. Compare how they feel inside you and focus on the Stretching and filled feeling you'll get to experience.

Will get started on this one now :)

DaddysGirl98
12-25-2017, 04:55 AM

So, I started this dare off by gathering a bunch of markers that I use for school. They are quite small, about the size of my pinky finger in thickness, so I got a whole bunch to make sure I had enough. I undressed completely and sat down in front of my desk, on the chair. The chair has some nice arm rests, which I put each knee on top of to spread my legs open as much as I could. I grabbed one marker and used the end of it to tease myself with to warm up a little first. I gently stroked it over my pussy lips, which were already getting swollen and puffy in anticipation, and over my little clit flicking it gently and sending shivers down my spine. After a little while of foreplay I put the end of the market against my opening and gently pushed it into my wet hole. It slid in without much problem, as expected, and I used my finger on the other hand to gently stroke over my clit. I grabbed the next marker, and aligned it with the first one, and it followed the other pen, only stretching me slightly while my other hand was still gently stroking my clit. It felt really nice, being able to slowly tease and stretch myself while not recieving so much pleasure that I was craving an orgasm right away. I kept adding markers, one after another, and around the fifth marker I noticed that my pussy started to throb around them and the stretching got a lot more noticeable. I could feel the pressure building inside me as I had now reached about the same size as my vibrator, which is the largest object I've had inside me so far. I was a little nervous, but very excited, and the whole situation made me so wet and horny I couldn't possibly stop now. I grabbed another marker and put it in the middle of the ones already inside me, as I found that to be easier. I could feel my hole really stretching now as I slowly pushed it in while my other finger was working over my clit, and a few drops of pussy juice trailed down my thigh and on to my chair. My breath started getting heavier now, and I had a craving to fuck myself and bring myself to an orgasm, but I resisted and kept adding the markers. The more stretched I got the slower I got at adding the markers, I tried to push each of them as deep inside me as I could but it got more and more difficult. I never knew my pussy would be able to stretch so much, as one marker after another slowly made its way inside me. The more I added the more I craved, and my finger working my clit got rougher and rougher on my little joy button. As I looked down on my pussy it was red and swollen, and I could see the markers throbbing in and out of my hole as if my muscles were trying to make them fuck me. I was so horny and turned on, I wanted to keep adding more and more, but as I grabbed my ninth marker it started getting quite uncomfortable. I tried to push it inside, but my pussy felt so stuffed and full, that every time I pushed on it it would get more and more uncomfortable. I tried for about 5 minutes, rubbing my clit and changing the angle on the marker, but I had to give up. I felt quite disappointed in myself, as I loved the feeling of stretching myself up until that point, and I really wanted to make you proud. Only having eight inside me almost felt like it was too little. I gave it one last attempt, but I couldn't force it inside as it was too painful, and gave up. I decided to write the report with the markers still inside me, and now I'm going to carefully remove each one and clean up. Thank you for this dare, it was pretty fun testing how much I could fit inside, and I look forward to continuing it tomorrow!

Anony_Mouse
12-25-2017, 05:46 AM
Excellent report sweetie, daddy is very proud. Good job making it to eight markers though, cant wait to see what your ass can take starting out!

DaddysGirl98
12-25-2017, 07:52 AM
Excellent report sweetie, daddy is very proud. Good job making it to eight markers though, cant wait to see what your ass can take starting out!

Thank you! I have to admit the anal bit scares me a bit more but I'm sure it will be okay :)

MrMoodyGuy
12-25-2017, 09:38 AM
Before you go to sleep, you will have to edge 4 times in a row, but you will have to do it in 4 different ways:
The first time, you will have to edge by rubbing your pussy on a pillow (or your bed, if you want). No fingering or penetration is allowed, but touching the rest of your body is allowed and encouraged.
The second time, you will lie down on your back and you will spread your legs as if you're displaying your pussy to someone and you will finger yourself by using up to 2 fingers.
The third time, you will stay in the same position and you will use your vibrator (fingers not allowed) until you edge.
The forth and last time, you will have to sit on all fours on the floor and you will have to fuck your pussy with some household item. It doesn't matter what it is or many you use (spoon, brush handle, marker), as long as it's something other than the vibrator and your own fingers and you stay in the same position.

The purpose is to try all 4 ways. If while trying one way you think you can't edge, then you can spank your pussy 10 times and move to the next way. You're not allowed to cum for the rest of the night.

That's it for now, if you don't like it I can come up with more ideas.

DaddysGirl98
12-25-2017, 10:54 AM
Before you go to sleep, you will have to edge 4 times in a row, but you will have to do it in 4 different ways:
The first time, you will have to edge by rubbing your pussy on a pillow (or your bed, if you want). No fingering or penetration is allowed, but touching the rest of your body is allowed and encouraged.
The second time, you will lie down on your back and you will spread your legs as if you're displaying your pussy to someone and you will finger yourself by using up to 2 fingers.
The third time, you will stay in the same position and you will use your vibrator (fingers not allowed) until you edge.
The forth and last time, you will have to sit on all fours on the floor and you will have to fuck your pussy with some household item. It doesn't matter what it is or many you use (spoon, brush handle, marker), as long as it's something other than the vibrator and your own fingers and you stay in the same position.

The purpose is to try all 4 ways. If while trying one way you think you can't edge, then you can spank your pussy 10 times and move to the next way. You're not allowed to cum for the rest of the night.

That's it for now, if you don't like it I can come up with more ideas.

I don't know if I can do that many edges (I did my first one yesterday haha), but I'll give it a try at least :)

DaddysGirl98
12-25-2017, 02:28 PM
Round two:

Have fun!

--

I decided to change this dare slightly as I felt a little uncomfortable using my vibe for my first time with anal. Instead I used a Sharpie, but everything else I did like the dare asked. I'm happy to try and work myself up to something bigger, but I felt the vibe would be too much for my first time. Anyway, here is the report.

I started by gathering all the items needed, and leaning over my desk, trying to get comfortable. I used to vibe to work myself up instead of my fingers as I prefer it a lot, keeping the tip of it gently vibrating on my clit until I was really wet. I was so nervous, but I gently lubed up the Sharpie as much as I could, and angled it against my ass. I tried to mentally calm my nerves, taking big breaths and relaxing my entire body, before very slowly pushing the tip of the Sharpie against my ass. At first it was extremely hard to relax, but after a while I got the hang of it and managed to slide it in about half way without any issue. I was scared to put it too deep, so I stopped at about 3/4ths and kept it there. I started to slowly move it in and out very carefully while keeping the vibe just barely touching my clit, and once I got use to it it started feeling pretty nice. I kept it as the slow pace until I started feeling close to an orgasm. Then, I grabbed the wooden spoon and gave each of my ass cheeks 20 spanks with it, I wasn't sure exactly how hard to do it so I tried to keep it where it was a little painful but not too much to manage. After they were completed my ass had a nice red hue to it, and I decided to work my way back up to an edge. Once I got there I tried to hold it, which was pretty difficult, but I managed to roll two dice. Two and six. I mentally prepared myself for a lot of dice rolls, and started moving the Sharpie in and out for a minute while traveling king the time. Once a minute had passed I rolled again, one and six. Really? I kept going for another minute, my pussy really aching to cum at this point, but I kept the vibe off my clit whenever I'd get too close and kept moving the Sharpie. Another roll gave me a four and five, and I kept it up, now getting impatient. Luckily my next roll gave me two fives, and I held the edge for about ten seconds (counting in my head), before letting myself finally cum.

All in all it was a pretty fun first time experience with anal, it was really different but not painful or uncomfortable. I'm definetly gonna keep experiencing with it, and see where it takes me. I hope it was okay that I changed my dare a bit, maybe one day I'll be able to do it your way!

Imriel
12-25-2017, 08:00 PM
Good girl, congratulations losing your anal virginity. Great report. Modifying my dares is ok, after all we're experimenting and figuring out your kinks. But it appears you simply forgot to spank yourself between the rounds. 24 spanks if I counted correctly.

Drop your panties and do them immediately. And double them as a punishment for forgetting. Then sit down on your red bare ass and continue reading.

---

For round 3 lets try bondage. I suggest using a carabiner to secure your hands, strong enough to hold you but can be easily opened if needed. Tie the carbine to the top of your bed. Experiment before tying yourself up completely so you don't get stuck. And use ties which do not get tighter if you pull on them.

Prepare a moaning/orgasm compilation around 45-60 minutes long for background sounds. Strip and lie on your bed. Tie your legs spread apart to the legs of your bed. Then tie your hands together. It's ok if there is about 50 cm slack between your hands, this gets tighter once you lock the rope into the carabiner.

Play a bit with your pussy, then insert the vibrator as deep as you can. Turn it on high, start the compilation and blindfold yourself. Then lean back and lock the rope between your hands above your head. Do not free yourself until the compilation has ended. And do not loose the vibrator.

Imagine this is your life now. Tied up and kept ready to be used, vibrator buzzing within you. Not alone, you can hear all the other captives moaning besides you. Your captors watching you. Move your hips for them. Show them your body, seduce them. Because that is your only chance you'll ever get out of these bonds...

Enjoy

----

PS: If you don't dare to fully tie yourself up simply loop a rope through the top of your bed, wrap the ends around your hands a few times (no knots) and hold them until the end. Don't let go.

Wagen1988
12-25-2017, 08:12 PM
I dare you to roll a 6 sided dice. What ever number you get your will get double that many ice cubes. Put one ice cube in your pussy and one in your ass then edge. keep doing it till your out of ice cubes then spank your ass 3 times the roll you got on the dice. you can cum after if the roll was 4 or higher.

DaddysGirl98
12-26-2017, 03:22 AM
Good girl, congratulations losing your anal virginity. Great report. Modifying my dares is ok, after all we're experimenting and figuring out your kinks. But it appears you simply forgot to spank yourself between the rounds. 24 spanks if I counted correctly.

Drop your panties and do them immediately. And double them as a punishment for forgetting. Then sit down on your red bare ass and continue reading.

---

For round 3 lets try bondage. I suggest using a carabiner to secure your hands, strong enough to hold you but can be easily opened if needed. Tie the carbine to the top of your bed. Experiment before tying yourself up completely so you don't get stuck. And use ties which do not get tighter if you pull on them.

Prepare a moaning/orgasm compilation around 45-60 minutes long for background sounds. Strip and lie on your bed. Tie your legs spread apart to the legs of your bed. Then tie your hands together. It's ok if there is about 50 cm slack between your hands, this gets tighter once you lock the rope into the carabiner.

Play a bit with your pussy, then insert the vibrator as deep as you can. Turn it on high, start the compilation and blindfold yourself. Then lean back and lock the rope between your hands above your head. Do not free yourself until the compilation has ended. And do not loose the vibrator.

Imagine this is your life now. Tied up and kept ready to be used, vibrator buzzing within you. Not alone, you can hear all the other captives moaning besides you. Your captors watching you. Move your hips for them. Show them your body, seduce them. Because that is your only chance you'll ever get out of these bonds...

Enjoy

----

PS: If you don't dare to fully tie yourself up simply loop a rope through the top of your bed, wrap the ends around your hands a few times (no knots) and hold them until the end. Don't let go.

My bed doesn't have a frame or anything that I can tie myself against :/ So this wouldn't really be possible.

Also I'm terribly sorry for missing the extra spanks, I must have forgot them when I was doing it (honestly all the dice stuff had me a little confused, it was a lot to remember). I'll add them now.

Imriel
12-26-2017, 06:43 AM
With some extra rope you can make your bed bondage ready, no corner posts needed. Either by looping a rope around legs/headboard, or by putting ropes under the mattress. Check out http://www.symtoys.com/ideas_bondage-bed01.html for some instructions.

DaddysGirl98
12-28-2017, 12:04 AM
Sorry I'm so behind on my dares guys, been a bit preoccupied in the last few days, I promise I'll catch up!

DaddysGirl98
01-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Hey guys! I've been doing a lot of PM dares lately, and I decided I'd post a few of those reports here. Going to do more dares from this thread today so keep checking back :)

Report:
Alright, so the walk first. As soon as I applied the toothpaste to my clit and ass, I quickly got dressed as instructed and went out. At first I mostly noticed the stinging and burning sensation in my ass, which is quite hard to describe. Almost like an uncomfortable itch you don't want to stop. As I kept walking I noticed my clit more and more, and I could feel myself getting wet and pretty turned on. The cold air made the toothpaste even stronger as I kept walking, and by the time I reached the post office I was really hot and bothered. I really wanted to run into a bathroom or something and play with myself, but that would have been a bit too much for one day. I picked up the package and headed home. On the way home it started to calm down a little, and I was mostly left with a very wet and aching pussy. Each time the knot would move slightly from the sway in my hips I would get more and more turned on. By the time I finally got home my thong had become pretty much soaking wet. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up the toothpaste, and I was so horny and dying to get on with the next bit.

So I gathered everything I would need and headed to my room. I set the timer for 30 seconds and turned my vibe on low. It felt so amazing as I pushed it into my hot, wet pussy and started fucking myself while keeping the vibration low. Each stroke over my g-spot felt amazing, and 30 seconds passed far too quick. I got the wooden spoon I had grabbed from the kitchen, and spread my legs wide. I smacked it down on my clit, sending a jolt of pain through my pussy. I kept going, testing how hard I could go before it became too much. After five spanks my clit felt slightly swollen and throbbing, and I set the timer for 40 seconds and pushed the vibe into my pussy. Again I started fucking myself, sending me right back to the state I had been in when I stopped. I moaned and my hips shifted back and forth uncontrollably, loving every second. I was feeling amazing, and didn't want it to stop, but soon the alarm rang again. I did five more spanks, making sure each of them hit my clit, and as hard as I could handle. It stung a lot, and my clit felt very painful, but I loved it. Inset another timer for 50 seconds and started again, feeling myself getting so horny, my pussy now dripping wet and aching for more pleasure. I was very close to edging when the alarm went off, but not quite. I did 5 more spanks, this time each hit made me squirm and squeel as my clit was getting very sensitive and warm. Once finished, I set the alarm up for a minute, however after 35 seconds I was already edging and had to turn it off.

I got my two ice cubes and inverted them into my pussy happily, feeling them already start to melt and ice water dripping out. I then got my clothespin and attached it to my clit, which was very very painful at this point. I set the vibe to max and started the alarm at 2 minutes. I started fucking myself as hard as I could manage, moaning and biting my bottom lip, already so close to cumming. The pain in my clit, the ice water slowly dripping out of me with the movement of the vibrator, everything turned me on so much that within 35 seconds I came hard. As the orgasm washed over me I focused on continuing to fuck myself at the same pace. Once it was over, I still had a minute and 10 seconds left, and as I kept fucking myself I noticed my clit getting very painful as it was so incredibly sensitive at this point. I moaned and tried my best to keep going, as my poor little clit was begging me to stop. After a few seconds though, I could feel another orgasm starting to build in my pussy. I tried so hard to reach it before the time ended, as I now only had 45 seconds left, but I was just unable to reach it before the timer buzzed, and it turned into an edge instead. I pulled my vibe out, letting the icewater flow out of my pussy, and carefully removed the clothespin from my clit which had me cursing as it was so sensitive now.

All in all I loved the dare tho, it was super fun! Would love to do more stuff like this.

Report:
So I started off by gathering everything I would need for the dare, my vibrator, hairbrush and two clothespins. I had only ever put clothespins on my nipples once before and never anywhere else so I was pretty nervous but very excited as well. I undressed and got comfortable in bed. I spread my legs and did the spanks as instructed, without too much hassle. Each spank would get a little harder, but it was all very manageable, however it did turn me on a lot. After the spanking, I decided to continue on to the clothespins and put one clothespin on each side of my pussy lips. The clothespins bit down pretty hard on my sensitive skin, and it was kinda difficult to get the vibrator inside without it touching them, but after a little back and forth I managed it without too much pain. I could feel myself already being so wet and turned on, and I was not looking forward to doing so many edges. I took a deep breath and turned my vibe on, and started slowly pulling it out of my pussy. It would cause the clothespins to move around every time I moved my vibe, which would send little jolts of pain into my pussy. At first I didn't enjoy the pain as much, but as I started to speed up and get closer and closer to that edge, I could feel myself loving the pain more and more. It was a strange and new sensation that I didn't have much experience before, but the pain elevated the pleasure to a whole new level for me. It didn't take me long before I was edging, and I had to force myself to stop. I carefully removed each clothespin which hurt like hell, and left my pussy lips feeling very sore and sensitive. I decided to take a short minute break just to let my pussy calm down a little bit.

Next, it was my clits turn. At this point I was so horny and craving pleasure that I didn't really care or worry about any pain. My pussy was dripping wet and begging to be filled and fucked, and so without much hesitation I grabbed the clothespin. My clit was so aroused and swollen that it was very easy to get the clothespin on to it, and the pain was pretty intense as it squeezed down on my sensitive little button. I quickly pushed my vibrator back into my now aching pussy and turned the vibration on. My vibrator has this little "nub" (for the lack of a better term) at the front of it, which is ment to hit my clit. In this case it would push against the clothespin, making it vibrate and be even more painful. But that pain turned me on so much. I started to move my vibe again, this time increasing in pace quite quickly. Each time the vibe would hit the clothespin on my clit it would force loud moans out of me as it would send intense waves of both pain and pleasure through my body. After only a few minutes I was already edging, but I couldn't hold myself back. I came so hard as i felt my entire body shake and my clit throbbing so hard against the clothespin. I squirted quite a bit, and it almost felt like I passed out for a while. After I came to it again, I felt really bad for failing the dare, but the pleasure was all too much and I simply couldn't help myself at this point. I carefully removed the clothespin from my clit, which had me cursing and screaming as the blood returned to it and increased the pain so much, but a part of me really loved it. It was so swollen and sensitive and it felt amazing.

Because I failed my original dare, you decided to punish me with a day with no orgasms, and on top of that having to edge every hour I spent alone. I asked for some advice on this, and he decided the easiest way to do this would be to put on a timer for 1 hour, and have it counting down whenever I was by myself, which I agreed on. We also decided the best way to do it was from when I first woke up in the morning, not starting at midnight, as you hadn't specified anything on this. I was really dreading this punishment, as I normally have quite a few orgasms during the day, and I've never had to go a whole day without being allowed to cum before, never mind having to edge that much. The evening before I had a bunch of orgasms, hopefully to wear myself out a little, but all this did was end up making my pussy sore and puffy.

I started the day off by waking up and setting my timer to one hour. I had decided I was going to go shopping, but I took my time to wake up and get out of bed and before I knew it an hour had passed. I decided to do the edge in the shower as I had to take one anyway, and it was so frustrating. I normally have an orgasm every morning, and having to edge and then leave it at that was really just torture. I was still a little sore and swollen from last night, which just ended up making me more horny, as I love the feeling that my pussy has been "used". After the edge I needed a few moments to gather myself in the shower, and accept that I wouldn't get to cum. I got dressed and went shopping, and when I came home I started cooking. Me and my roommates had decided to cook dinner together, and make a nice traditional meal that's very common around christmas. It took around 3-4 hours to cook everything, which ment me not having to edge for a while, an added bonus. After eating we watched a bit of TV together before they had to go, leaving me by myself again. I started the timer, and tried to distract myself with youtube, movies etc, but one hour passed way too quick and soon my alarm rang. I edged again, feeling so frustrated and aching to cum, but I tried my best to keep my head straight and calm down. It was really hard though, feeling my pussy throb and ache, basically begging for an orgasm. A few hours passed and I kept doing each of the edges, each time getting more frustrated and annoyed. After 4-5 edges (I can't really remember), I was starting to get a little sad, and I decided to go out for a walk. I had been talking to the same person who gave me advice throughout the day, and at this point he decided that it was too much for me to be in this state until I woke up the next day, and decided that after midnight I could cum. I agreed, and after walking around outside until around 11 pm, I headed home. I did one last edge, which actually had me crying at the end of it. I was so frustrated, and I felt so sad and alone, I really just hated it so much. As soon as midnight came around, I gave myself a big orgasm, which was long awaited. I don't really remember too much of this as I wasn't in the best headspace, and I fell asleep shortly after, I'm also a little late on my report so my memory is failing me quite a bit here. But all in all, I think this punishment was effective in the fact that it made me feel really bad for what I had done, but also a bit too much. It was my first denial experience, and I can't say that I ever want to do it again. I hope you find my report satisfactory, and I apologize for them being so late!

Report:
I started off with the clothespins as it would be faster, and I didn't really want to do them after having an orgasm as I had no idea what to expect from this. I went and got two clothespins from the laundry room, and went back into my room. I decided laying down would probably be best, as it would be less weight on my nipples and less movement. I undressed completely and laid down on my bed, and took a deep breath. I was so nervous and curious, really having no idea what I was in for. While slowly releasing my breath I opened the first clothespin and put the teeth over my right nipple. Slowly I let it close around my nipple, at first it didn't seem so bad but the more it squeezed the more it hurt. As I let it go I couldn't help but growl a little from the slight tug on my very painful nipple. I repeated the process on my left nipple, trying to breathe as steady and slow as possible to keep the movement to a minimum. Once I had managed to get them both on I instantly wanted to rip them off, as the intense pain was overwhelming. I bit down on my lip and told myself 5 minutes is nothing, I can get through this without failing. I set the timer and put my phone next to me so I could keep an eye on it, while putting my hands over my stomach trying to relax. It was so intense as the pain only kept growing, and my breathing started to get faster and faster without me realizing, which made the clothespins move around more and the whole thing more painful. As soon as I became aware I tried to slow down my breathing to slow long breaths. I checked the timer, and it had only been a minute and a half, even though it felt more like ten. God, I wanted to give up right there and then, but I just couldn't. I knew I could get through it, and I knew how disapointed in myself I would feel if I didn't. I focused on my breathing as much as I could, and tried to think happy thoughts, as the pain kept getting worse and worse. At around 3 minutes, you messaged me, which was a welcomed distraction, and helped ease the pain some more. It was however very difficult to hold my phone without my arms gracing past the clothespins, and I accidentally did a few times which made everything ten times worse. Moaning and cursing myself I did manage to get through it, and finally my alarm went off. I happily turned it off and carefully grabbed the tip of the clothespin on my right nipple. I tried to open it as slowly as I possibly could, as I figured it would be the least painful method. Still, as soon as the blood rushed back into my nipple I felt intense pain way worse then having them on, and a sea of cursewords flew out of me. I kinda didn't want to take the second one off, my but nipple was aching so bad, and I knew I just had to get it over with. I repeated the process, opening it as slowly as I could manage, while cursing in every language known to me. My first instinct was to rub my nipples, as in my mind I thought it would help ease the pain. However, as I soon discovered, they were extremely sore and it only made matters worse. I decided to leave them alone, hoping it would calm down soon, and focus on my second dare.

To my suprise my painful punishment had managed to turn me on somehow, and I was already wet (aren't I always?). I grabbed my vibrator and slid it in my pussy, which was very happy to finally be getting some attention. I turned the vibrator on, and got it to number 4 out of 8, which is usually where I keep it when I want to take my time and play for a while. I grabbed my panties and put them on, and the same rope I had used for the previous dare a few days ago.

Report:
Thankfully I remembered how to tie it, so I didn't have to look it up again, and attached it making sure that it went over the little buldge from the vibrator. This pushed the vibrator really deep into me, which in turn pressed the little vibrating nudge on the front right into my clit. Already feeling myself getting very aroused, I put on a pair of sweatpants, a hoddie and grabbed my blanket as I started making my way outside my doorm room and down the hall to the TV room. Each step would make the rope and vibrator shift slightly, making it more and more intense every time. I could feel my face already getting super read, as I prayed no one else would be walking around at this time of night. I finally made it and popped my head in, making sure no one else was there. Thankfully it was empty, otherwise I think I would have turned around on the spot. I walked over to the sofa and turned the TV on, just leaving it on the first channel that came on. It wasn't really what I was focusing on. At first I sat down, which I found pushed the vibrator REALLY hard into me, and I quickly realized that wouldn't work. I decided to lay down on my side instead with my legs slightly spread as to not put too much pressure on my clit, and pulled the blanket over me. I set my timer for 30 minutes, and tried to relax, but it didn't take more then a minute or two before I started moaning as I could feel the orgasm already starting to build. The vibe was pressing so hard against my g-spot and clit, making me so horny I didn't know what to do. I tried to shift my position slightly, but every time I did it would just get more intense and push me a little closer to cumming. I was trying to listen to make sure no one was outside the door, thankfully the room is pretty sound proof so people can watch movies there late at night without disturbing others. It was around this time someone decided to be very, very mean and send me a message that he KNEW would only make things worse. I could feel my face getting bright red as I couldn't help but read the message, each word turning me on more and more. I tried to distract myself, and find something else to think about, but all I could think about was grabbing the vibrator and fucking myself over and over until I couldn't any longer. There was still so much time left, and the desperation was growing rapidly as I was getting really close. You suggested that I should get up and lay down again, which in my naive mind I thought would actually help for some reason, but when I tried it all it did was shift the vibe around, making me moan loudly as it was driving me crazy. I was so tempted to quit, as it was getting unbearable, I was so close to the edge and all I wanted was an orgasm, but I just couldn't do it. I really wanted to show myself that I could do it, because I knew that I could if I really set my mind to it. You giving me the option actually made up my mind that there was no way I was going to quit, I was gonna lie there for 30 minutes as I had been dares to do. At this point, moans and cursewords became pretty much one with each other as I tried to keep as still as I possibly could. My legs and arms started shaking as I was so fucking close to cumming, my mind was working overtime trying not to think of anything remotely sexual. My pussy was throbbing so hard around my vibe, which only pushed my g-spot harder into it, and I felt like I was slowly loosing my mind. I was actually really happy that you didn't take advantage of anything, because in that moment I would have done just about anything to cum. As my 30 minutes were coming to and end, I tried to get up on my feet so I could walk back to my room. My legs where so wobbly and my breathing so heavy that I really struggled and had to take my time with it, but eventually I managed to get up. Each step sent a jolt of pleasure through my pussy as the vibe and rope was once again shifting back and forth, and I was walking so slowly as I made my way back, trying my hardest not to fall while holding my orgasm back. I also had to try to keep as quiet as I could so anyone wouldn't come out and see what was going on, but I'm pretty sure I was being really loud at this point. Finally I made it to my room, and I threw myself down on the bed. I was so excited to finally get my orgasm, and just then my vibe stopped. God, I wanted to cry so badly. Why, why did it have to run out of battery in that exact moment, couldn't it hold on for another five minutes? Well, it wasn't going to keep me away from my orgasm, and I started to undress. Of course I had tied the rope behind my back, and shaking as badly as I was it was a real struggle to untie it, but I managed after some tries. Of course you had to tease me one last time, telling me I had to write a report first, which I'm pretty sure would have given me a stroke or heart attack. I finally got everything off, and my fingers didn't hesitate for a second. I wrapped my right hand around the vibrator and started pushing it in and out of my aching pussy as quickly as I could, only now realising how soaking wet I was, while my fingers on my left hand found my clit and started working it in fast and hard circles. I was in such ecstasy, nothing could have stopped me in that moment, all I wanted was to get that orgasm as quickly as I finally could. I was moaning and panting, nearly screaming for it as my hands were moving as fast and rough as they possibly could. I could feel the building pressure inside me getting closer and closer as I finally exploded into a big orgasm, sending waves through my entire body and shaking me. My left hand stopped but all I wanted was more, and I couldn't stop myself as my right hand kept forcing the vibrator into me time and time again, quickly building up to a second orgasm. I wasn't really thinking at this point, I was just so pent up with lust and desire that my body was moving on it's on as my hips were pushing against the vibrator. I could feel pussy juice running all over my thighs and down my ass, which only made everything so much hotter as I kept fucking myself over and over, chasing that second orgasm as quickly as I could. I don't know how long it took, but it felt like seconds before my pussy was overcome by pleasure again, and I was shaking so hard everyting went blank for a few seconds, as all I could do was just lay there and breathe while my body shook in pleasure. I was really spaced out and just super relaxed for the next few minutes, not thinking or feeling anything, just in a state of pure blizz while reality slowly returned to me.

MasterO2
01-03-2018, 12:04 PM
Hey BabyGurl, Here's a task you might like to try.

First rub your tits, ass and pussy with a generous amount of mentholated rub, work it deep into your holes well & into your clit hood. I think maybe some ice might be the tool of choice so next insert 4 ice cubes into your pussy, & 4 in your ass, next rub ice on your nipples and clit until they are extremely cold, then smack each one with 10 rounds of 25 hard smacks to each with the back side of a steel serving spoon. After your smacks go back to rubbing ice on them until they start to feel numb. Now give each one 5 strong pinch, twist and hard fast pulls. A PM copy of your full detailed well written report is expected upon completion, pics are appreciated but not required. Do not ORGASM without requesting my permission via PM first.

DaddysGirl98
01-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Hey BabyGurl, Here's a task you might like to try.

First rub your tits, ass and pussy with a generous amount of mentholated rub, work it deep into your holes well & into your clit hood. I think maybe some ice might be the tool of choice so next insert 4 ice cubes into your pussy, & 4 in your ass, next rub ice on your nipples and clit until they are extremely cold, then smack each one with 10 rounds of 25 hard smacks to each with the back side of a steel serving spoon. After your smacks go back to rubbing ice on them until they start to feel numb. Now give each one 5 strong pinch, twist and hard fast pulls. A PM copy of your full detailed well written report is expected upon completion, pics are appreciated but not required. Do not ORGASM without requesting my permission via PM first.

Alright, a few things about this one. I'm not comfortable using this much ice, and I'm also not comfortable using it anally. I'm pretty sure using excessive amounts of ice can be fairly bad for you as it cools your body temperature by quite a lot, specially when used internally. I also do not have access to any mentholated rub, I'm not even sure what that is? Pics are in my limits so I'm not really gonna do that.

250 spanks? I asked for beginner dares, that's certainly not close to a beginner's amount ^^

NaughtyDaddy
01-04-2018, 08:22 AM
Here's one for you as you seem to be keen on trying:
Tie yourself in a crotch bondage with a knot on your clit before going to school and wear white panties over it.
During that day you must hump in the void to edge 10 times without touching yourself at any moment.
The only way you may touch your cunt is to wipe it after a pee.