PDA

View Full Version : Trying out ABDL

humiliation_sub
12-24-2017, 08:23 AM
After losing a bet to a pony (stupid pony...), I'm trying out ABDL from January 3 to January 9. NoWayOut has asked me to make this thread so others can help give me tasks to do during that time.

Items:

I've got the following to use for this thread:

* 10 diapers
* Baby powder
* An adult pacifier
* Crayons and a children's coloring book
* A bear plush/electronic toy combo thing

Limits/Conditions:

Messing the diapers/involving scat is a limit. Piss is usually a limit for me, but I'm willing to relax that for the week. Ideally, the focus should be on humiliation, toddler stuff, etc. See username!

I won't be doing anything in public, including wearing diapers. I cannot wear diapers 24/7 due to real-world obligations, but I will have some days with no obligations during the week.

NoWayOut gets the final word on everything. He can refuse or modify any task at his discretion.

littlelukas
12-24-2017, 04:16 PM
So the diapers should be used so drink alot now get your diapered up get your pacifer and get to watch some childeren shows on tv for 4 hours now your diaper should be soaked get changed and turn over to the next dare

humiliation_sub
12-26-2017, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the task. By the way, I’m away from my computer this week for the holiday, so my responses will be infrequent. I’ll still do everything in January as planned!

SissyDan
12-26-2017, 08:24 PM
Dont knock messing before you try it!
Real simple task. With your non-dominate hand write in a rainbow shape with crayons on a piece of paper: I'm a Baby who needs his diapees
Switch colours per line. Write 20 and show us the babyish creation when done. Paci and diapers to be used when doing this!

humiliation_sub
12-28-2017, 03:43 PM
Real simple task. With your non-dominate hand write in a rainbow shape with crayons on a piece of paper: I'm a Baby who needs his diapees
Switch colours per line. Write 20 and show us the babyish creation when done. Paci and diapers to be used when doing this!

Thanks for the task!

humiliation_sub
12-30-2017, 06:24 PM
I start doing tasks on January 3. If I don’t have lots, the evil pony (NoWayOut) will feel the need to give me lots of mean ones! :eek:

Please help with some nice starting-out ABDL tasks. Thanks!

publicpants
12-30-2017, 08:56 PM
first of all put a diaper on. then put on your babyish clothes. u must wet your diaper pull your trousers round your ankles and sucking a pacifier and run around your room shouting "WHOOP WHOOP I'm a train" for at least a min then sit down with your cuddly toy and give it a cuddle.

NoWayOut
01-01-2018, 10:35 AM
Hi there,
thought I should also drop by :p
Here’s a quick writeforme task for you ^^

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=53969

humiliation_sub
01-01-2018, 03:26 PM
first of all put a diaper on. then put on your babyish clothes. u must wet your diaper pull your trousers round your ankles and sucking a pacifier and run around your room shouting "WHOOP WHOOP I'm a train" for at least a min then sit down with your cuddly toy and give it a cuddle.

:eek: Wow, that sounds embarrassing. I don’t have baby clothes really but I’ll do this in clothes that wouldn’t be out of place on a fairly young kid - T-shirt and shorts, etc. Thank you for the task!

I will post reports by the way.

humiliation_sub
01-03-2018, 12:52 AM

This was the first task I did; I might do them out of order based on what I can do due to time constraints, etc.

This was very frustrating! I usually write in cursive, but I couldn't do that at all with my left hand, so I had to go with print. Even that was so difficult. It wound up looking exactly like a kid wrote it. >.>

At the end, I cleaned up and put all the crayons back into the box. I think the last time I put crayons away was second grade... it made me feel very small.

The picture is here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13587&pictureid=61159

I had a diaper on throughout as well as a pacifier in. No urge to "go" yet, which was good. I may have to modify tasks that make heavy use of the pacifier going forward. I've had very dry lips lately and the pacifier made them hurt a bit.

humiliation_sub
01-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Hi there,
thought I should also drop by :p
Here’s a quick writeforme task for you ^^

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=53969

This writing task had me write "I am a widdle baby and enjoy my poofy warm diapers. Wetting myself is sooooo much fun!!!" 30 times. Before starting, I drank a glass of water. I also drank a glass for each mistake.

I messed up once immediately but then only made a few more mistakes. I finished with 4 total. I don't really have a "glass" to drink water out of, just a 1L water bottle, so I considered a "glass" to be about 5 seconds of drinking water. I drank the whole 1L water bottle by the end.

During my writing, I had to stop to say a bunch of things about how I'm a baby, love my diapers, and don't want to use the potty ever again. That was embarrassing by itself, but I also realized near the end that at some point I had kind of transitioned into saying them like a kid. I even stumbled over the words to one of them like I was having trouble saying it. I blame pony magic.

This was a great task and got me in a very little headspace. And by the end of typing this, I have to pee. I might try doing that in the diaper for the first time...