PDA

View Full Version : Rules my holiday with my Girlfriend/Submissive

ben_sissy99
12-23-2017, 03:44 PM
Hello everyone,

As per my new-ish role as master to my slightly submissive girlfriend I have decided to turn back to the good people of getdare for some rules for my girlfriend for our holiday...

Early in January we are going to Poland for 3 days and as she has recently told me that she likes me setting rules and tasks for her to do, I thought what better opportunity to kickstart this part of our relationship. Now we don’t have any sex toys however she does own thongs and other items of sexy underwear.

I already plan on controlling what she wears and how/when she orgasms however I would love for some other rules and tasks for me to make her do.

littlelukas
12-23-2017, 03:46 PM
so you wanna try diapers get some so that the toilette is just for the master and not for the submissive slave

ben_sissy99
12-23-2017, 03:47 PM
so you wanna try diapers get some so that the toilette is just for the master and not for the submissive slave

I like that idea however I’m pretty sure it would be too much too soon for her...

Imriel
12-23-2017, 04:18 PM
1. While you are in private, she immediately has to strip for you and present her naked body.
2. Have her wear her thong backwards, and pull it up often. Works a bit like a crotch rope.

littlelukas
12-23-2017, 04:24 PM
ok some rules

She has to ask for the use of toilette
She has to be always naked when your private
She has to ask for touching herself
She has to do every work like cleaning .....

Some task just let her not suck your cock but she could warm it watch a movie and she has just to keep her mouth on it for the duration of the movie (very humilating for her)

Or go to a cinema and in the dark just go insider her clothing and maker her horny af if your daring enough let her blow you there nobody will know you so

ben_sissy99
12-23-2017, 04:25 PM
1. While you are in private, she immediately has to strip for you and present her naked body.
2. Have her wear her thong backwards, and pull it up often. Works a bit like a crotch rope.

Yes I like these and will certainly be using them (or variants of them), have you got any other ideas? ;)

Imriel
12-23-2017, 05:27 PM
Every day she has to wake you up with a blowjob. Put a phone on a vibrate alarm on her crotch so she doesn't oversleep. No turning off the teasing alarm until you came in her mouth.

MrCrazy
12-23-2017, 09:10 PM
... rules for my girlfriend for our holiday ...
Early in January we are going to Poland for 3 days ...

A bit more information might get us some extra ideas:

Where will you be staying? City/Country/Coast?
What/who were you planning to visit?
Are you planning to bring any toys?
How will you be traveling?

ben_sissy99
12-28-2017, 02:42 AM
A bit more information might get us some extra ideas:

Where will you be staying? City/Country/Coast?
What/who were you planning to visit?
Are you planning to bring any toys?
How will you be traveling?

We are visiting a City in Poland, however we aren’t sure yet what we will be doing when we are there. Unfortunately we don’t have any toys to take with us, and we are travelling by airplane.

w00t
12-28-2017, 02:55 AM
Here is a few more for you. Hope you enjoy.

New Rule:
If she have to bend to pick something up, she always do so with her legs straight, bending at the waist.

New Rule:
When told, she have to remove her underwear, and present it to you within 5 minutes, regardless of location.

New Rule:
She have to edge herself and stay on that edge for a time you specify, before using any toilet.

New Rule:
She is not allowed to order anything herself, and is not allowed to start eating without permission.

New Rule:
When in private, she have to refer to herself in third person, and address you as Sir/Master.

New Rule:
She sleeps nude, always.

New Rule:
You are always allowed to tease and caress her, regardless of location.

May I also suggest, you take her to a adult store, and buy a wireless, remote controlled vibe. That is a ton of fun.

ben_sissy99
12-28-2017, 03:48 AM
Here is a few more for you. Hope you enjoy.

New Rule:
If she have to bend to pick something up, she always do so with her legs straight, bending at the waist.

New Rule:
When told, she have to remove her underwear, and present it to you within 5 minutes, regardless of location.

New Rule:
She have to edge herself and stay on that edge for a time you specify, before using any toilet.

New Rule:
She is not allowed to order anything herself, and is not allowed to start eating without permission.

New Rule:
When in private, she have to refer to herself in third person, and address you as Sir/Master.

New Rule:
She sleeps nude, always.

New Rule:
You are always allowed to tease and caress her, regardless of location.

May I also suggest, you take her to a adult store, and buy a wireless, remote controlled vibe. That is a ton of fun.

Thank you, I do like these ideas and will definitely be using some ;)

w00t
12-28-2017, 04:19 AM
Nice, care to keep us updated on how it went?

Send me a PM if you wish to share, but not post anything public.

ben_sissy99
12-28-2017, 04:39 AM
Nice, care to keep us updated on how it went?

Send me a PM if you wish to share, but not post anything public.

We have not yet been away, and are not doing so until early on in the new year, however I would love to hear some ideas for rules you have...

w00t
12-28-2017, 01:01 PM
We have not yet been away, and are not doing so until early on in the new year, however I would love to hear some ideas for rules you have...

hmm okey lets see.

New Rule:
Use this when sitting down to eat something, or while you are on public transit that have a longer travel time than 5min and see the panic set.

You can also do this in the adult store when looking for a remote controlled vibe, will most likely get her juices flowing.

New Rule:
Nothing much to say about this one, it WILL keep her wet and needy all the day if not allowed to cum, making your pleasure more intense as it will keep her holes ready and wanting for you.

Lets say you tell her to stay on that edge for 3min every time, or longer and she will both be humiliated for controlled toilet privileges and very, very needy. Especially if you enforce a large intake of fluids etc.

New Rule:
Self explanatory, you don't give her the option of choice. You decide what she gets to eat, just a salad while you eat her favorite dish?

It also enforces that your in charge, you could order her something, but not allow her to eat it, and take it with to go instead, while you enjoy your meal hot and fresh.

New Rule:
You are always allowed to tease and caress her, regardless of location.This is always fun, grab her breasts in public while she talks to someone, put your hands in her pants while using public transit, the uses are endless.

To be honest most of those are self explanatory.

If you wish something specific or want a idea for something you know you will do during your trip, then feel free to ask.

However ideas will be hard to give unless you give us more of a idea of what you will be doing and how you will be moving around and spending your time together.

Send me a PM if you wish to discus something specific, or ask here.

ben_sissy99
01-04-2018, 11:43 AM
We go tomorrow; any last minute ideas...