PDA

View Full Version : i am horny an naked online now

publicslutforall
12-23-2017, 11:06 AM
i am waiting to be scold and told how you will ruin me..
make me shiver in fear... begging to be release
begging to obey

publicslutforall
12-25-2017, 01:48 PM
i am free to send you my new merry christmas slut pic

luvtifa2
12-25-2017, 02:05 PM
Well let's see your pics, slut bitch

Magnetic
12-25-2017, 03:54 PM
i am waiting to be scold and told how you will ruin me..
make me shiver in fear... begging to be release
begging to obey

Ok, you bitch!

Tie 8 threads on one spot.

Get 24 cucumbers. Freeze them in the fridge. Take one out of the fridge, and immediately insert it deep into your ass, no lube.

The threads are for getting the cucumber out. Put them in with the 8 threads falling on the sides of the cucumber. Then put the cucumber inside of you, but the threads still outside. When the time comes to pick it out, just pull the threads and the cucumber will pull out.

Then begin teasing your ass and your clit, until you cum.

I want you to repeat this every hour, on the hour, with a different cucumber.

i am free to send you my new merry christmas slut pic

Yes, you whore! Show me!

morafal
12-25-2017, 05:34 PM
Let's see this photos.

lurker54321
12-25-2017, 05:41 PM
Ya lets see those pics.

RandomPersin
12-25-2017, 05:49 PM
Let's see the pic showing how much of a slut you are.

blankblank
12-25-2017, 06:54 PM
Lets see that pic and then we will decide if you have been a good slut this year.

publicslutforall
12-26-2017, 05:34 AM
https://www.tumblr.com/blog_auth/glyuftkhyfty

ExplorerOfDesires
12-26-2017, 07:24 AM
Assuming it are degrading nude pics including your face...

I will create a few sets of pics, with each set covering less and less of your face. The first set (without a face) I will spread on the internet, with Tumblr being a good start. Just give it two to three days to spread around more and more.

After those two to three days, I will send you the example of one picture where each version shows more and more of your face. I will also point out the places on the internet where you can find your own pictures (the faceless ones).

Perhaps, for good measurement, I will release the set where even a little bit of your chin is visible after these few days as well. Thus as you look around on tumblr, you might see that the next set is released as well, without a warning up front.

Now you will probably have a bit of understanding what might happen if you either disobey, or fail to do a task. The next set of pictures will show your complete chin and a bit of your underlip. The set after, your mouth and perhaps the tip of your nose, the set after that.... Anyway, the only way to make sure these increasingly exposing images will not roam over the internet, is to once a while do as you're told.

I will of course consider your desires (and safety). I will just push you a little bit further than you bargained for. Those pictures will make certain you'll comply, and might put a stop to you trying to test my patience. Know that I will most certainly make sure that once or twice a month, you will feel very naked, helpless and exposed with a proper risk factor. This combined with something as simple as telling you which panties to wear a few times a week, just to let you know that I control you.

And..., are you getting a little bit aroused as you read the above?

publicslutforall
12-31-2017, 04:54 AM
i need young hot cock

Magnetic
12-31-2017, 09:16 AM
https://www.tumblr.com/blog_auth/glyuftkhyfty

That link is password protected, what is the password, slut!