PDA

View Full Version : subjoi's punishment

BondageLisa
12-22-2017, 06:00 PM
Hi everyone,

subjoi has asked to be punished like sex_boy and ltlwhore, but I've decided to make it a little more extreme for fun. You all will be voting on the punishment category instead of a single punishment. All categories will able to be made more cruel by posting

1: CBT
-All tasks in this thread involving CBT must be done.
-The amount of posts * 50 amount of ball busts must be done
-The amount of votes is the amount of ruined orgasms must be done before having a regular one.
2: Spanking
-All tasks in the post involving Spanking must be done.
-The amount of posts * 50 of spanks must be done on the ass
-The amount of votes * 10 is the amount of spanks that must be done to the inner thighs
3: Linewriting
-All writeforme's posted in this thread must be done.
-The amount of posts * 10 is the amount of lines that will be written by hand. (I have yet to decide on what to write! suggest it)
-The amount of votes * 10 is the amount of lines that will be written on writeforme.
4: Bodywriting
-All tasks in the thread involving bodywriting must be done.
-The amount of posts * 2 is the amount of words that will be written somewhere on the body.
-the amount of votes * 0.5 is the amount of days these words will stay on the body.
5: Cornertime
-All tasks in the thread involving cornertime must be done.
-The amount of posts * 10 is the amount of minutes that will be spent in uncomfortable cornertime
-The amount of votes * 10 is the amount of minutes that will be spent in comfortable cornertime
6: Sissy
-All tasks involving sissy topics must be done.
-The amount of posts * 2 is the amount of days spent fully shaved and in panties
-The amount of votes * 2 is the amount of days spent being sissy trained by me

Rules for posting:
-Stay reasonable
-Don't double post
-You may post multiple tasks in one post or multiple topics in one task, but each topic may only be used once per post.

JustSomeSub
12-22-2017, 06:16 PM
I went with 3 and 5. He shouldn’t be allowed to have fun. Just boredom.