PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter **SPOILERS**

lestat221
07-17-2005, 06:00 AM
DO NOT READ THIS POST UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED THE LATEST HARRY POTTER OR DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Ok I enjoyed this book a bit, although it seemed to move really fast for me, unlike Order of the Phoenix (OotP), which seemed to drag on forever (but was still my fav.). It certainly pleased me, and explained a lot of things, but when I heard another character dies, I was hoping for a less cool character to die, NOT Dumbledore. I liked him. Also, the Harry/Ginny romance finally blossomed, and I suppose the Ron/Hermione one might in the next book (just my guess though). And as for the Half-Blood Prince turning out to be Snape, I was angry. I mean come on :rolleyes: As for the last note Dumbledore had with him, I think R.A.B. is Regulus Black. :P

07-18-2005, 09:48 AM
I allready finished the new book (harry potter and the half-blooded prince) that came out friday at midnight. I went to the party.

lestat221
07-18-2005, 02:37 PM
I was disapointed at the ending, but it made me psyched for the next one :D

userben
07-18-2005, 05:18 PM
i wait for the movies :lol:

eastcoastmowers
07-19-2005, 03:35 PM
i agree, i wait for the movies too

userben
07-19-2005, 04:18 PM
YEA IT EASY OR ILL TALK TO SOMEONE WHO HAS READ IT AN HAVE THE TELL ME THE ENDING

chain
07-19-2005, 04:27 PM
i watch the movies when i bored and nothin 2 do. the books r (and a little bit but not so much for the movies) boring. i stick to good books. all of which are war stories. The Sinking of the USS Indianapolis, Fallen Angels, The Passing of the Night, Basher Five-Two etc.

§corpion
07-24-2005, 09:02 PM
I got sooooo pissed cause the whole book was ruined for me. There was a thread at another forum that said, "Harry Potter fan gets owned!" and it didn't say what the video was but I desided not to watch it. But then I look 3 posts down and an asshole says, "I wonder how he knew Snape killed Dumbledore?" And I was So freaking mad that he didn't even say warning spoilers on the thread or anything! But this book was awsome but I was still sad about Dumbledore even though I knew what was coming.

Muffinz
07-27-2005, 02:44 AM
That thread was probably about the guy that killed himself because he found out the ending to the book before it came out. Here's a link to the story:

http://www.borowitzreport.com/archive_rpt.asp?rec=1169&srch

Pretty pathetic I say.

I havent seen any of the movies or read the books yet...I figure I'll wait until they all come out and just sit down one week and read them all. Besides...by then they'll all be $2 at the half-priced book store. ;)

§corpion
07-27-2005, 08:43 PM
No, it wasn't. It is about a jerk who drives past borders at like 1am while the people are waiting for the new book and yells, "Snape kills Dumbledore!" But, yeah, that story about that guy is fake. It is from a guy who writes joke articles.

caitlincait
07-28-2005, 05:29 PM
I enjoy the books more then the movies

Muffinz
07-29-2005, 06:28 PM
Hmm...well, dont I feel dumb. I was pwned.

Oh well, I'm still ultra-rad. 8)

Hahaha

Muffinz
08-03-2005, 05:11 PM
I <3 this shirt.

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=510&style=a&color=2%3A+CHOOSE+COLOR&size=3%3A+CHOOSE+A+SIZE

If today was 3 weeks ago I would have been all over it. Sigh.

MischievousKitten
12-23-2005, 08:00 PM
I can't believe they actually sell a shirt like that... It would make quite a lot of people upset.

depp
12-24-2005, 04:12 AM
Well, to be fair it's been a while since the book came out now. Doubt any hardcore fans would go too haywire. Still mean though. :-D

cheesy dude
12-24-2005, 08:14 AM
what a mean shirt. i mite buy 1 lol

Glutgod
05-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Well I'm not saying that Harry Potter is bad or any thing but I just wish they could come out with some goods movies from good book series like the Cirque Du Freak series it is great! I

cheesy dude
06-08-2006, 08:19 AM
any 1 know when the next book is coming out? roughly?

Glutgod
06-19-2006, 07:10 PM
HAHA! Omg this is sooo funny! http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/potterpuppetpals.html And this too http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/potterpuppetpals2.html but for a secert on potter puppet pals 2 when Vudalmaurt is shooting the green beam at Snape, pause it and go screen changing until the green beam makes a star and it soooo funny what happens next, you wanna find out what happens? Go look yourself. And nobody tell what happens please!