PDA

View Full Version : Make me hold it!/Torment my pussy 22/F

Melodyqly
12-21-2017, 11:20 PM
Hello people of getdare :3

I'm feeling a bit naughty recently,and been masturbating a few times a day,being moist often.I've also been peeing without holding ,instead of following dares like a good girl.So I would like to request some vibrator/pee holding/pee dares from you kind people :3.I am semi desperate to pee.

I have a hitachi magic wand,an egg vibrator and electronic toothbrush,some handcuffs as well!

I accept dares from PMs and Kik PMs as well!

Thanks in advance for the dares~

lani_122
12-22-2017, 12:49 AM
Drink 2 glasses of water and hold pee for another hour, for last 15 minutes wach power pissing videos while holding magic wand on your clit.

Melodyqly
12-22-2017, 12:51 AM
Yes sir,once I'm done with my current one, I'll do this and report to you through pm!

gwmp
12-22-2017, 01:14 AM
Here's a dare for ya:

Drink 3 glasses of water and wait half an hour or until you begin to feel desperate. Tape your egg vibrator in place on your clit and put on some panties and pants on before setting the vibrator to its highest setting. Stay like this for one and a half hours. If you orgasm, add 10 minutes and drink another half glass of water. If you wet yourself, add 30 minutes and drink another glass of water.

Thatpool
12-22-2017, 03:21 AM
Tape your entire crotch area shut using duct tape to make sure that you can't pee

trenho
12-22-2017, 04:35 AM
For 24hours you can pee only after ten edges, so everytime you are ready to pee you have to edge ten times first.
Hold your orgasms too, not alloweed to cum for the entire 24h.