PDA

View Full Version : Nude in front of partner's friend(s)?

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 02:45 PM
Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)?

If so, how many?

Was your partner present?

Why were you?

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 02:50 PM
Me, my ex, my ex's friend (girl), and my friend (guy) were sleeping over at my ex's friend's house.

We continuosly drank and realized it was already 3am and all decided to go sleep. But I wanted to take shower and others fell asleep.

After about half an hour, I got out fully naked (feelin' fresh yeah) and I saw my ex's friend standing in front of me waiting to use the bathroom.

Luckily, my ex was in a deep sleep and ex's friend didn't scream.

She actually touched me as she was going into the bathroom.

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 02:59 PM
Me, my ex, my ex's friend (girl), and my friend (guy) were sleeping over at my ex's friend's house.

We continuosly drank and realized it was already 3am and all decided to go sleep. But I wanted to take shower and others fell asleep.

After about half an hour, I got out fully naked (feelin' fresh yeah) and I saw my ex's friend standing in front of me waiting to use the bathroom.

Luckily, my ex was in a deep sleep and ex's friend didn't scream.

She actually touched me as she was going into the bathroom.

Oh wow did she say anything to you about it?

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Oh wow did she say anything to you about it?

Next day, after we had breakfast, she came next to me when I was washing the dishes and told me "You are bigger than my bf" (her bf is a different guy)

and added "let's fuck some time"

I didn't respond, though my dick responded instead.

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 03:11 PM
Next day, after we had breakfast, she came next to me when I was washing the dishes and told me "You are bigger than my bf" (her bf is a different guy)

and added "let's fuck some time"

I didn't respond, though my dick responded instead.

Oh and did you ever fuck her?

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 03:20 PM
Oh and did you ever fuck her?

No I didn't. Even though my dick responed, I said "No" as I had a gf that time.

I kept my distance away from her until I broke up with my ex in August 2015, hahah so this story happened quite a while ago.

After that, I fucked her couple of times (always creampie) and we still fuck from time to time.

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 03:21 PM

I kept my distance away from her until I broke up with my ex in August 2015, hahah so this story happened quite a while ago.

After that, I fucked her couple of times (always creampie) and we still fuck from time to time.

Sounds like you got the best out of it

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 03:26 PM
Sounds like you got the best out of it

Best out of the best. She is famous for having a big ass and she does alot of squats and other workouts, so...yeah it's a heaven every time I fuck her.

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 03:32 PM
Best out of the best. She is famous for having a big ass and she does alot of squats and other workouts, so...yeah it's a heaven every time I fuck her.

Nice, did you ever try doing a CFNM experience with her?

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 03:43 PM
Nice, did you ever try doing a CFNM experience with her?

If CFNM stands for "Clothed Female Nude Male"

Yes, I have. It was actually just last month. During the weekend, we went to a gym together to work out at around 2pm. She was wearing a white leggings (with nothing) and a usual working-out top.

We did workout normally for about 2 hours (nothing kinky or naughty happened inside the gym, as too many people were there to find a remote spot to do anything)

We never take shower after workout, because the next routine is "sweaty steamy sex", but that day, I wanted to have my way with her before we go back, so I sneaked into girl's locker room (how I sneaked in was, I just went it :D and was lucky enough that no one saw me going into the girls' locker) and found her.

She looked at me with surprise and whispered "What the fuck are you doing?", because it was the first time I did that and I told her "you know, I can't wait until we go back and fuck"

She told me "you horny fuck" but whatever man hahah

I made a hole around her leggings just enough to fuck her. I had to stuff her mouth with my boxers because she is EXTREMELY loud when we fuck. I had to fuck super fast before anybody would come in and I managed to do so.

After a quick fuck, I ran out first (So lucky that I didn't get caught both times ) and shortly after she came out while trying to hide the hole with her bag

She got plenty of attention on the way back home with dripping cum from her pussy :D

Oh I forgot to add: I got naked as soon as I entered the girls' locker room

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 03:48 PM
If CFNM stands for "Clothed Female Nude Male"

Yes, I have. It was actually just last month. During the weekend, we went to a gym together to work out at around 2pm. She was wearing a white leggings (with nothing) and a usual working-out top.

We did workout normally for about 2 hours (nothing kinky or naughty happened inside the gym, as too many people were there to find a remote spot to do anything)

We never take shower after workout, because the next routine is "sweaty steamy sex", but that day, I wanted to have my way with her before we go back, so I sneaked into girl's locker room (how I sneaked in was, I just went it :D and was lucky enough that no one saw me going into the girls' locker) and found her.

She looked at me with surprise and whispered "What the fuck are you doing?", because it was the first time I did that and I told her "you know, I can't wait until we go back and fuck"

She told me "you horny fuck" but whatever man hahah

I made a hole around her leggings just enough to fuck her. I had to stuff her mouth with my boxers because she is EXTREMELY loud when we fuck. I had to fuck super fast before anybody would come in and I managed to do so.

After a quick fuck, I ran out first (So lucky that I didn't get caught both times ) and shortly after she came out while trying to hide the hole with her bag

She got plenty of attention on the way back home with dripping cum from her pussy :D

Oh I forgot to add: I got naked as soon as I entered the girls' locker room

Oh wow that's risky, how long were you naked for?

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 03:49 PM
Oh wow that's risky, how long were you naked for?

I can get risky as fuck when it's needed :)
I think it was about 15 minutes. It was really lucky that no one actually came in while I was there

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 03:52 PM
I can get risky as fuck when it's needed :)
I think it was about 15 minutes. It was really lucky that no one actually came in while I was there

And lucky your clothes weren't taken

Have you been nude in public before?

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 03:55 PM
And lucky your clothes weren't taken

Have you been nude in public before?

If balcony could be considered as public, then yes. If it's not, then no

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 04:11 PM
If balcony could be considered as public, then yes. If it's not, then no

I would say semi-public

It seems like to take risks though

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 04:14 PM
I would say semi-public

It seems like to take risks though

I guess I do.

Recently I and my fuckbuddy has been fucking in the balcony while enjoying the view :)

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 04:29 PM
I guess I do.

Recently I and my fuckbuddy has been fucking in the balcony while enjoying the view :)

Oh wow and what were you wearing?

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 04:34 PM
Oh wow and what were you wearing?

We are always naked when we fuck in the balcony.

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 04:37 PM
We are always naked when we fuck in the balcony.

Oh wow now that's wild

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 04:42 PM
Oh wow now that's wild

It is. She doesn't care about the neighbours hearing her moans.

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 04:45 PM
It is. She doesn't care about the neighbours hearing her moans.

Oh wow, love that

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 04:48 PM
Oh wow, love that

It's quite a view how horny she gets and how much she tigthens up when I tell her "Do you realize the neighbours are hearing you moaning like a bitch?"

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 04:48 PM
It's quite a view how horny she gets and how much she tigthens up when I tell her "Do you realize the neighbours are hearing you moaning like a bitch?"

That coupled with being nude on a balcony, must make it an interesting experience

Bigbuttplug
12-21-2017, 04:50 PM
That coupled with being nude on a balcony, must make it an interesting experience

Hahah Yeah. Somehow I'm glad that she caught me naked.

andrew_b
12-21-2017, 04:52 PM
Hahah Yeah. Somehow I'm glad that she caught me naked.

It seemed to work out well ha ha

thinava00
12-21-2017, 11:29 PM

If so, how many?

Why were you?

Hello, friend. I'll come to you this time.

Yes, I have been nude in front of my ex-boyfriend's best friend.

Just the one guy.

Yes, it was his idea. In fact, he tied me up so I couldn't leave. I didn't like the idea of it, but his friend had never seen a girl naked in real life, so.. I didn't get a choice. Best part? This was within the first year of our 5 year relationship... that began in high school. I was 15 optimistically, honestly I was probably still 14.

Sorry, that got a little dark a little too quickly >.<

andrew_b
12-22-2017, 12:52 AM
Hello, friend. I'll come to you this time.

Yes, I have been nude in front of my ex-boyfriend's best friend.

Just the one guy.

Yes, it was his idea. In fact, he tied me up so I couldn't leave. I didn't like the idea of it, but his friend had never seen a girl naked in real life, so.. I didn't get a choice. Best part? This was within the first year of our 5 year relationship... that began in high school. I was 15 optimistically, honestly I was probably still 14.

Sorry, that got a little dark a little too quickly >.<

Oh wow so he stripped you while tied up?

molten man
12-22-2017, 01:28 AM

Damn man.. You are really lucky!!

rhode64
12-22-2017, 03:47 AM
Yes all my partners friends have seen me nude and a lot more everyone that knows us has seen me nude and a lot of strangers as well.
If so, how many?
All of them
Most of the time yes sometimes not if they have come around and she has been out .
Why were you?
I live nude as everyone knows but also because I do nude dares so sometimes its because they have dared me to do something nude just to see how far I would go .

samskye1995
12-22-2017, 03:12 PM
Two occasions:

Game of strip poker, I ended up getting naked in front of my friends, my boyfriend and my boyfriend's friends. That was probably 4 guys and 2 girls in total. He was there, and didn't seem to mind them seeing me naked.

The other was on my own, I didn't realise he had his friends round and I walked into his room butt naked...

sm_limb
12-26-2017, 01:58 AM
Yes lots of times and many friends.
One of the first times was playing t or d with friends when my bf at the time dared me to be naked for the rest of the day no matter what.
Next round he dared me to fingerfuck myself each hour to orgasm for rest of the day no matter who was present.
A few rounds in he dared me to give oral to everyone present and let all the cum stay on my tits and face fir rest of the day.

We were playing with 9 girls and 12 boys than.

Bigbuttplug
12-26-2017, 03:36 AM
Yes lots of times and many friends.
One of the first times was playing t or d with friends when my bf at the time dared me to be naked for the rest of the day no matter what.
Next round he dared me to fingerfuck myself each hour to orgasm for rest of the day no matter who was present.
A few rounds in he dared me to give oral to everyone present and let all the cum stay on my tits and face fir rest of the day.

We were playing with 9 girls and 12 boys than.

"FLOOD Alert. Squirts!"

sm_limb
12-27-2017, 02:03 AM
"FLOOD Alert. Squirts!"

Yes i squirted a lot as i had to orgasm alot

NaughtyAudrey
02-26-2020, 08:19 PM
Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? Only once

If so, how many? Just one other girl

Was your partner present? Yes

Why were you? We were drunk and playing strip poker, I happened to lose that night.

NervousOne
02-27-2020, 08:39 PM
Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? Yes, once.

If so, how many? It was with another couple.

Was your partner present? Yes he was.

Why were you? We were on a road trip with another couple when they mentioned they knew about some natural hot springs. BF said "Sorry, we didn't bring any swimsuits." Friend said "Neither did we." We kinda nervously laughed about it. Then BF looked at me and asked "You wanna go?" I had never been naked in front of any friends before, but decided might as well so I smiled and said "Sure" although i spent the next half hour until we found the hot spring absolutely terrified and wondering if i could go through with it.

So we went to the hot springs and fortunately nobody else was there. I was nervous but didnt want to back out since we had spent the time to change directions and I didnt want to let everybody else down. So to calm me down we all decided to undress facing opposite directions and then all turn around at the count of 3. We did it, all turned around. All had a moment of awkwardness and blushing, a couple of surprise tattoos to discuss, comments on grooming habits, and then we got into the hot spring and just got back to the same conversation we were having earlier in the car.

Nothing sexual came from it. There wasn't any wandering hands in the water or dirty talk. It just felt natural after a few minutes. I think the experience made us closer with those friends. I think we would all be up for doing it again. We talk about it occasionally. Although it wasn't a sexual experience, being my first time doing anything like that it was a big thrill and thinking about everyone turning around on 3 and all four of us just being there naked looking each other up and down is still such a turn on for me.

Kisune Karnon
08-24-2020, 08:32 PM
Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? Not yet

If so, how many? N/A

Was your partner present? She will be if it happens

Why were you? N/A

DoublemintFlash
09-24-2020, 04:56 AM
Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? If so, how many? Was your partner present Why were you?
---------

Recently, while taking a late evening shower, I heard my 2-year old crying. I wanted to get my wife to come to him, so I stepped out of the shower and called my wife. After no one responded, I went to my kid myself.

I heard a garage door open and my wife's car pull in, so I took my kid to mommy. The little guy went ahead to push open the door into the garage, while I stayed behind in the living room - under bright light and looking into the garage.

When he pushed the door open, the garage was dark, but I saw my wife putting frozen foods into the freezer. She looked at me but didn't say anything for a little while. I called out if she would be able to take the kid, and then out of a different corner of the garage someone responded with my wife's voice that she needs another minute. And I saw the kid run in that direction.

I froze for a few minutes, and when I looked closer at the dark figure, I realized that it was not my wife, but rather my wife's (female) friend.

From start to finish, she was there for about 30 seconds, looking at a fully naked me standing in bright light about 25 feet away.

Now it was my turn to freeze for a few seconds. The only thing I could think of to di was to turn around and go back, as if nothing had happened.

If she said anything to my wife afterwards, my wife didn't say anything to me. When we met again, my wife's friend was polite as usually, but avoided looking me in the eyes.

andrew_b
09-28-2020, 06:15 AM
Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? If so, how many? Was your partner present Why were you?
---------

Recently, while taking a late evening shower, I heard my 2-year old crying. I wanted to get my wife to come to him, so I stepped out of the shower and called my wife. After no one responded, I went to my kid myself.

I heard a garage door open and my wife's car pull in, so I took my kid to mommy. The little guy went ahead to push open the door into the garage, while I stayed behind in the living room - under bright light and looking into the garage.

When he pushed the door open, the garage was dark, but I saw my wife putting frozen foods into the freezer. She looked at me but didn't say anything for a little while. I called out if she would be able to take the kid, and then out of a different corner of the garage someone responded with my wife's voice that she needs another minute. And I saw the kid run in that direction.

I froze for a few minutes, and when I looked closer at the dark figure, I realized that it was not my wife, but rather my wife's (female) friend.

From start to finish, she was there for about 30 seconds, looking at a fully naked me standing in bright light about 25 feet away.

Now it was my turn to freeze for a few seconds. The only thing I could think of to di was to turn around and go back, as if nothing had happened.

If she said anything to my wife afterwards, my wife didn't say anything to me. When we met again, my wife's friend was polite as usually, but avoided looking me in the eyes.

I wonder if she liked what she saw

rhl
10-22-2020, 08:31 PM
It was just a few of her girl friends. She had me stand naked at the wall, with hands behind back. My nose and dick where holding coins against they wall.
She then opened the front door and let a few friends in.
Everything was fine until my ads got slapped and the coins where dropped.