PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Limit-Breaking Dare

Pages : [1] 2 3

henkdejong
10-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Well, to start off, I'll tell you why I started this 'Person Above Dare':

Not doing public is one of my limits, but I am still curious about how it would be. Unfortunately, all good public dares on this forum are too much for me. For example: I don't wanna go to the shop and fully undress there, but I wouldn't mind going to a forest and do something there.

My point being, you have to give the person above a dare that will break one of the limits that he chose, but you can only do it moderatly. I'll start:

I want my limit of public to be broken.

SWoody
10-06-2009, 11:39 PM
wear a thong (if you dont have one wear the smallest pair of white briefs you own with a tomato in the back and front and make sure you squish them) and go for a quick jog round your block. im gonna let you choose the time of day or night.

SWoody
10-06-2009, 11:40 PM
i would like my limit of public to be broken thanks

lloyd
10-07-2009, 01:50 PM
wear no underwear for a day.
break my limit of nudity plz

johnwashere
10-08-2009, 04:56 PM
stay nude for a full day

horpat
10-19-2009, 10:03 AM
Broke your cros-dress limit! Wear a thong for 1 day! (if dont have, buy or steal one (from girl friend), or just make one :D)...Easy but limit breaking :)

johnwashere
10-19-2009, 12:26 PM
dont wear underwear for longer than 1 day...your breaking your longer than 1 day limit :)

thatguywiththeface
10-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Hmm, I like this idea.

Break your limit of pee by peeing in your pants at least once in the next 24 hours.

Next poster can choose the limit I break.

slavedareboy
10-20-2009, 02:44 AM
get a friend to hot-tie you naked. therefore breaking your directly involving others limit.

OR

piss your pants, breaking your piss limit

horpat
10-22-2009, 05:34 AM
I dare you to break your Messy limit! Put down your underwear 1 egg for 1 hour! Do jumpiong jacks every 20 minutes! If the egg survives you'r save if not, lick it to clean!

welshdresser
10-22-2009, 07:29 AM
Lets break your public limit, by making you cross dress in public. You can do it at night and it can be wherever you like. YOu must be dressed in women's clothes and you must walk for a minimum of 100 yards outside.

I like : crossdressing, anal

My limits: involving others, long durations, edge play, social suicide, illegal, public, pain, eating cum

I'd like to test one of the last 3 ie public, pain, eating cum

slavedareboy
10-22-2009, 07:43 AM
Okay, you must cum quickly into a glass 3 times. You must then eat it.

Would like my limit of Messy to be tested.

sexylee87
10-22-2009, 09:26 AM
you may recognise this dare! what goes around comes around ha

this should test your messy limit

put all the fruit in your house down your pants, go outside, and do 50 push-ups and 50 jumping jacks.

Now you must take your underwear off, turn them inside out, put them back on, and do then next step.

Pour a bottle of ketchup, a bottle of mustard and a bottle of chocolate sauce down there. Go outside, and this time do 100 push-ups and 100 jumping jacks.

Now you must lick clean both sides of the underwear, and wear them for a week. No washing them except licking them clean after you do the above dare.

After the week passes you must put them in your chest of drawers (without washing them). Every day for the next month you must pick your underwear blindfolded. Whichever pair you pick you must wear.

I would like my limit of anal to be tested

slavedareboy
10-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Okay, although it is a good dare (i did make it) it is a little extreme for a beginner who is testing messy. Thanks anyway.

Okay, you should take 2 ice-cubes and stick them up your bum. Easy as. Just leave them up there until they melt. Have fun

sexylee87
10-22-2009, 09:40 AM
ok i'll tone the dare down for you,

just do this bit...
Pour a bottle of ketchup, a bottle of mustard and a bottle of chocolate sauce down there. Go outside, and this time do 100 push-ups and 100 jumping jacks

edward
10-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Here's a test of your anal....

buy a bottle of coke/pepsi, remove the top and insert into your bum by sitting on the top of the bottle, ease it in slowly so its not too painful, then holding the bottle in place in your bum lay on your stomach and let the coke into your ass (ie an enema). When all the coke is in you, you can sit up and let it back out.

hope you take the dare - let me know how you get on. ps it will get messy so have lots of towels available nearby!

lloyd
10-22-2009, 02:38 PM
hahah kiss one of your friends
break my limit of semi public

slavedareboy
10-23-2009, 01:52 AM
When next using a public toilet you must use a cubicle. You must strip and leave all your clothes in there. Now walk naked to the tap, wash your hands and dry them, then go back and put your clothes back on.

Do this when there are at least 2 other people in the toilet with you.

Limit of anal to be tested, though nothing extreme

sexylee87
10-23-2009, 11:40 AM
Get a marker pen, insert it in your ass and use it to fuck your ass for 5 minutes. Then get a peice of paper squat over it and write with the marker in your ass " im an anal slut"

enjoy!

would like to test my limit of either - pee, webcam, anal, pain

please nothing too extreme

slavedareboy
10-23-2009, 06:58 PM
Okay, we will test two at once

1. Put two clothespins on your nipples, and then 4 on your dick and balls
2.Before you can pull them off you must pee on yourself.

Have fun

Comeintotheparlor
10-25-2009, 01:55 AM
put 2 icecubes in your arse.
test any limit but scat.

slavedareboy
10-25-2009, 02:52 AM
Put a couple of eggs down your underwear and make sure they get smashed. Keep the underwear on for 15 minutes.

Hottie
10-25-2009, 09:22 AM
But a cucumber in ur ass and go for an hour drive

Break my limit of anal and enima ( however u spell it)

slavedareboy
10-25-2009, 09:25 AM
sorry can't do for a couple of reasons:

1. Too extreme
2. Not old enough to drive.

NEXT DARE GOES TO ME

Hottie
10-25-2009, 09:30 AM
Stay naked for the whole day or nite

Next perso give adare to me
Anal I never did b4

sexylee87
10-25-2009, 09:30 AM
Get a bottle of water put it in the fridge so its very very cold! Then put it on the floor with the lid off, strip naked and then squat down over the bottle and insert the top in your ass. Hold the bottle in then lie on your back and put your legs in the air. Let the water pour into your ass. Stay in that position for as long as you can. When you cant hold on any longer let the water out! Now finger your ass while masterbating untill you cum!! enjoy and PM me to let me know how you got on

slavedareboy
10-25-2009, 09:35 AM
I am going to break your limit of pee.
I will P.M you the dare.

Please break my limit of Messy

edward
10-25-2009, 11:44 AM
Hi

Wear a tight pair of shorts and pour cold custard down the front. If you dont have custard, use baked beans.

Not sure which of my limits - you choose but please be kind

slavedareboy
10-26-2009, 04:16 AM
You are going to break your limit of Friends.

This one is simple: You must play a truth or dare game with them, however you must dare one of the group members to strip to underwear for the rest of the game. He must also allow the group to touch him anywhere on his body for 2 minutes. You must touch his penis through his underwear, and must give him a nipple twist.

horpat
10-28-2009, 06:52 AM
Break your messy limits! For the next time when you eat something put the 25%of the items down to the back of your underwear!

I want to break my hanging wedgie limit! If possible please help me how to! (Ideas or examples)...If possible write a good dare to test it thanks :)

slavedareboy
10-28-2009, 07:01 AM
Okay, stand on a chair. Loop some rope through the back of your underwear and up to a point on the ceiling. Make sure the rope is already giving you a major wedgie. Now kick the chair away from you and receive the wedgie. Stay there for 5 minutes. Have fun

daredevl
11-03-2009, 03:42 AM
Break your limit of anal. Strip nude and insert 3 ice cubes plus toothpaste into your anus.

horpat
11-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Break your messy limit. Put down to your pants 1 egg for 4 hour...do jumping jacks every hour.

slavedareboy
11-04-2009, 04:08 AM
Break you longer than 1 day limit. wear the same underwear for a week.

Please break my maybe of friends

Robbo!
11-04-2009, 06:10 AM
Ok, here's how you'll break your maybe of friends: get your friends somehow to give you at least three different kinds of wedgies (regular, frontal, hanging, for example).

(Sorry I don't have many explicit limits)

welshdresser
11-04-2009, 06:56 AM
ok go to sleep tonight wearing women's panties. They can be hidden underneath your regular sleepwear if necessary. They must stay on all night

Mr Very Daring
11-04-2009, 10:28 AM
breaking- longer than 3 hours

wear as female an outfit as you dare- can be hidden- for - guess how long-----------------------------------------------3 hours and 1 minuute

please break any OTHER THAN FAMILY

Lonelyangel
11-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Put two egg in your underwear at the back and sit down hard leaving a nice yokey mess, go about the rest of your day ^.^

daredoin
11-04-2009, 06:39 PM
ook my first dare for you must pad lock you balls for 15min but before you put lock on tie string on make sure it is short enough so u can attach weight then add weight ever min till the 15 min is done

walapalooo
11-04-2009, 08:36 PM
breaking your anal limit. put a tampon in your ass for 10 mins with no condom... simple

daredoin
11-04-2009, 08:46 PM
good dare now you take a crap in your pants and leave if for 30min

slavedareboy
11-05-2009, 03:30 AM
Roll a dice to find out which limit you will be breaking:
1 or 4: Anal
2 or 5: Poo
3 or 6: Pee

Here are the dares:
Anal: Stick 5 ice-cubes up there, and leave them to melt
Poo: Poo in your pants. Now stick your hands down there and get them messy. Then take the underwear off and put them on your head, poo side down. You may wash after 15 minutes
Pee: Pee into a bowl. Now get on all fours and lap it all up like a dog.

Please break my limit of Messy

daredoin
11-05-2009, 03:57 PM
to break your limit on messy you must cum on your stomach and for ebery drop that goes off stomach u must put different food contents (ketchup, mustard etc.) in your pants

Mr Very Daring
11-06-2009, 10:23 AM
limit broken-poo and/or pee
pee or poo yourself in public and leave for 2 times a die roll hours
not family knowing limit please

xj-fc
11-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Walk in to a room with your family in then trip over at the same time pull down your trousers, showing your naked area, then as your get up pull up your top showing what ever is there then walk out the room without touching anything

Semi- public plz to be broken

Maybe in speedos

Male

welshdresser
11-06-2009, 03:09 PM
You have semi-public as a maybe and crossdressing as a limit... so lets break your cross dressing one by having you dress and do semi-public.

Dress in womens underwear, knickers and a bra, plus tights or stockings. Put male trousers and a top and shoes on. Go on a short walk to some local shops. Buy a couple of apples, or oranges or tangerines. After leaving the shop, stuff them in your bra and walk the rest of the way home.

walapalooo
11-06-2009, 09:20 PM
hmmm if u have a kiddy pool, fill it with ketchup, syrup or whatever messy substance you have. or a slip n' slide.. anything you can roll in. take a shower in it and stay sticky for the next hour. and u must stay outside ;)

welshdresser
11-07-2009, 07:49 AM
i see, so we're breaking 3 of my limits now are we? social suicide, messy, and public. Not to sure how i take a shower in a kiddie pool thats outside, esp as i dont have a kiddie pool.

walapalooo
11-07-2009, 08:24 AM
hmm not quite as intended that to be. so sorry about that. by shower i of course meant bath, but assuming you had a kiddy pool was a little out there so i do apologize for it =P

Hottie
11-07-2009, 11:18 AM
go to the store and by adult diaperss. where one all day and when it come to night where just that to bed!

break my limit of anal still!

xj-fc
11-07-2009, 12:17 PM
pour honey down your ass then, only using your hand scoop it out into a bowl, eat it if you want

Full public to be broken
Stuff i have Speedos and other stuff

henkdejong
11-08-2009, 09:00 AM
In a bus or a train, ask a girl you don't know if she'd be interested in a threesome.
Please tell me what her response was xD

I want to break my limit of public by doing something in a forest.
I just don't know what to do there yet.

xj-fc
11-08-2009, 09:20 AM
tie yourself naked or with underwear to a tree facing inwards and move up and down, ouch

xj-fc
11-08-2009, 09:21 AM
give me a dare to do in a forest plz
forgot to put it on

horpat
11-09-2009, 12:16 PM
In the forest, put down all your clothes so you are naked now! Eat a sandwich, drink 0.5L water. Now blindfold yourself and throw your clothes away, and find it! You cant use the toilet before you go home

Mr Very Daring
11-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Shave off all body hair apart from head hair and place the shavings in your undies and you can't take them out- if they last more than a day then keep it for the next and keep on going until all gone

Muffins
11-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Breaking your limit of long by making you wear the opposite genders clothes for 96 hours this week. (like for 5 hours one day etc) you may sleep in them or wear them under your clothes if you go to school.
break my limit of either family (little sister) or over 2 hours.

slavedareboy
11-11-2009, 05:37 AM
Ok. A really easy one and I am going to incorporate some of your likes in there as well.

For the next week you will be acting like a dog. You will eat (if not possible then don't), drink, sleep and use the toilet like a dog.

This means that:
Eating/Drinking: Out of a bowl, on hands and knees
Sleeping: On the floor, naked. One cover and no pillow
Using the toilet: Outside, on all fours.

horpat
11-11-2009, 08:41 AM
Breaking your blowjobs limit. Get a banana and stimulate giving a blow job for it for at least 10 min. make sure you lick it correctly. After this 10min eat it!

daredoin
11-12-2009, 04:06 PM
you have to x dress and go out that day and ask 5 guys for there phone numbers

madlily
11-13-2009, 07:49 AM
Poo in your underwear and dont change it for 1hour

fork
11-13-2009, 08:18 AM
Go to a place somewhere in public with a very low risk/no risk of being found (like deep into the forest or something) then strip and take a bunch of pics of yourself! Have fun with it, and then keep those pictures on your camera or phone (or whatever you used) for 2 weeks. No one else has to see them except you.

If you can't go out and do it in public then just do it in your room and make sexy poses.

The limit I want to be broken is noisy.. so I guess that'd go along with public too. Something that might get me caught with noise but without being seen please!

My limits that still stand are penetration, poop, and messy.

horpat
11-13-2009, 08:23 AM
Hmm noisy...Get a condom and you phone. Set it to vibrate mode, and put it up to your pussy. (Or just get a vibrator). When you are near to cum, moan loudly, so others can hear it. You can do it at your house when no1 is at home but people are on the streets. Also the first part of the dare is just optional, you can do it by other ways. Good luck, if possible PM me how does it went.

Younger Buck
11-13-2009, 09:30 AM
dress up fully in female clothing, poo in your panties, wedgie them and then sit in them for an hour.

fork
11-13-2009, 09:35 AM
Go out to eat (anywhere) and order some food that is messy to eat.. perhaps a hamburger with many condiments, or saucy ribs or chicken wings. You get the idea. You aren't allowed to use any napkins for this meal (or wipe your face with bread or anything like that - no cheating!) and you must wait until you get home to clean yourself up.

I'd like another noisy one please..
The limit I want to be broken is noisy.. so I guess that'd go along with public too. Something that might get me caught with noise but without being seen please!

My limits that still stand are penetration, poop, and messy.

daredoin
11-13-2009, 05:22 PM
u have to poop your pants the lick it out

Younger Buck
11-14-2009, 09:01 AM

I pity you, way to completely ignore her hard limits and ignore the fact she wanted her limit noisy to be broken.

walapalooo
11-14-2009, 09:43 AM
let's break your public dare a little. Dress up in full female clothing. A bra, short shorts or a short skirt, a blouse with socks or water balloons in the bra. and a thong or some type of skimpy underwear. Wear heels if possible and stay outside for at least 20 minutes. Can be done at night.

Break my public dare.

Hottie
11-14-2009, 01:02 PM
pour honey down your ass then, only using your hand scoop it out into a bowl, eat it if you want

Full public to be broken
Stuff i have Speedos and other stuff

TO HARD! easier pleaseeeee

walapalooo
11-14-2009, 01:24 PM
go commando for the day, wear a white t-shirt with no bra and short shorts that show off some of your body. Go outside and take a walk. If possible jump in a swimming poool with your clothes on and let yourself air dry.

Public limit to be broken

fork
11-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Um, excuse me.. I never got a dare for mine. Someone should dare me next, please.

daredoin
11-14-2009, 03:44 PM
you have to tie legs and knees to gether then masterbate till cum while masterbating moan very loud

horpat
11-15-2009, 04:08 AM
Break your anal limit. Shove up 5 Ice cubes to your hole, until they melt

daredoin
11-15-2009, 02:32 PM
to break your no picture limit. you must crossdress in pink panties/thong and black bra and a short short skirt and a white tube top the u must take a pic from under the skirt to see the under wear the down your shirt so i can see bra then u have to take a picture of ur whole outfit

Sara Nadine
11-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Break your candle limit and drip hot wax all over yourself. Make sure it's far enough up to not burn too badly.

Hircine
11-15-2009, 07:09 PM
I'll break your public, masturbate in a public place...

Break my public...

Katrina_1980
11-15-2009, 07:57 PM
Ah, I noticed on your profile you have a "crossdressing" photo album...
Ok...so break your public...hmm...

It might take some time, and you might have to go an seek advice/assistance from female friends and possibly serious drag queens...but...

Pick a week-end, maybe this Thanksgiving, and live a full 24 hour day as the opposite gender. Go to the store, conduct buisness, go out to dinner...everything.
No "staying at home all day" to get by. Take another man out to dinner, or if that's asking to much...you can take a girl...but if you do...she has to either be Bi, or a Lez that is fully aware your a guy and still willing.

Be a woman for a day.

Hircine
11-15-2009, 08:00 PM
May be difficult as I dunno if I had a chance to go out, even to buy more clothes or anything, any alternatives, I dunno if I can even attempt this one, as I couldn't meet all the requirements.

Only girly clothes I have are the thong and panties..

Katrina_1980
11-15-2009, 10:35 PM
mmm...ok

I'll be more reasonable.
But it has to break your public...so...let see.

Alright, wear panties & full length nylons for a day.
No socks, unless it's in a situation where a girl would be wearing socks anyways.
Don't hide the nylons.

horpat
11-16-2009, 12:10 PM
Breaking your family. Put on a didlo to your pussy, and wear your normaly clothes. Go to your mom or father and talk with them for 10min whil the didlo is still inside you.

emo boy
11-16-2009, 12:44 PM
confess to a family member about your love for dares and invite them to getDare
public please

Bart
11-16-2009, 01:18 PM
I dare you to go to a public toilet and go to 1 of the cubicles and strip you are then not allowed to get dressed till you have cum in to 1 of the sinks.
Public please.

Katrina_1980
11-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Breaking your family. Put on a dildo to your pussy, and wear your normally clothes. Go to your mom or father and talk with them for 10min while the dildo is still inside you.

hmm...

That's not really "Breaking Family", at least not in the sense it's usually meant on the net.
(Most other places "Family" as a limit = no r/p involving themes about some form of incest)

But I guess at a site like this "No Family" also means, no dares involving family members.
Which would make sense, since this is actually a Dare Site...not an Adult Site.

That having been said - there is another issue.

My mother has passed away, and my biological father's where about have been "unknown" for many years.
Although rumor has it he may, or may not, be alive in Russia (somewhere).

My two Step-Dad's - one resides in Florida (1100 miles away), and the other is also "where abouts unknown".

Hence...it is not possible for me to do this dare as stated.

However, I could call my step-dad on the phone this week-end with everything else the same.
Will that work?

Muffins
11-18-2009, 03:51 PM
hmm Bart your dare is to go outside naked at night for 10 minutes. to keep you warm try to do 100 pushups if you can't do 100 pushups in that time period you must spank yourself for as many that you couldn't do.
Break my bondage for more than 30 minutes or my 2 hour limit please :)

Spetzy
11-18-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm going to break your poo limit. This ones fairly easy but takes a strong mind and a good aim! Find a room in your house (or even the bathroom) and lay down some newspaper on the floor like you would with a young pup. Now heres the simple part, just go on the floor! once your done wrap up the newspaper and throw it out =)

Younger Buck
11-19-2009, 06:28 AM
Go somewhere atleast 100 feet from your house (take a roll of tissue in a bag or something) find a secluded area, or not-so if you're daring, and poo in the most public place you dare.

wonderboy33
11-19-2009, 06:51 AM
ok im going to break your public limit.I dare u to wear really baggy pants to wear if u arnt holding them up they will fall down then pants yourself in a store like wal-mart or target:D

my limits are in sig nothing really stupid

madlily
11-19-2009, 09:40 AM
Break your anal, Shove up 5ice cubes to your bum, than go for normaly day!

Bart
11-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Break your public wear a short skirt and no underwear for a normal day and you must flash 1 person.

daredoin
11-20-2009, 03:53 PM
you must wear just pink panties and a bra then take pictures and my an album for them with u in sexy poses

Bart
11-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Sorry but i cant get any panties could you break my public limit?

Im going to break your anal limit by dareing you to insert 5 ice cubes then let them melt fully and let the water out in a public toilet.

daredoin
11-21-2009, 01:30 PM
you have to write i love get dare on your dick with lipstick and go ask 10 girls on the street if they will give u a bj

Muffins
11-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Gonna break your shaving limit by making you do my Pubic Hair Shaving dare!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32645
Please break my Bondage for longer than 30 minutes or my over 2hour limit please :)

GetdareTEO
11-23-2009, 06:41 AM
Put sandpaper down your pants and wear it for one day. Every time you have to use the bathroom take it off but after this you must give yourself a squeaky clean wedgie (with sandpaper!)

Limits: Nude outdoors, hanging wedgies, please break these limits!!

horpat
11-26-2009, 07:33 AM
I break your public nude limits. Run around your house nude, 2 times while yelling "I'm a shooting start, and my ass is on fire" :D You can do this at night too :) My unbreakable limits are Family/Public/Icy hot And pics. Also feel free to choose from my dislikes

mpk661
12-03-2009, 03:51 AM
I am breaking your public limit.

Go to a local pool or gym, or your school gym classes. If you go to a pool you must were a too-tight speedo(preferably pink but it doesnt have to be) or at the gym weear tight running shorts. After you workout and exercise you will need to shower and change,
Go to the locker room. take off everything and then walk around the whole locker room without hiding anything for EVERYONE to see you, you should also preferably have a hard on.
Next go to shower, while there you must finger your ass or you can masterbate until you cum. If there are cubicles with curtain for privacy you must leave the curtain open enough to be seen or if there is a common shower space without privacy you should use that. If no shower room is present go to a bathroom stall and masterbate while making load sex noises.

18/m Limits are anal, cum, pain

horpat
12-03-2009, 08:54 AM
My unbreakable limits are Family/Public/Icy hot And pics. Also feel free to choose from my dislikes

Sorry but i cant do that! Please try again thanks

mpk661
12-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Okay, sorry I must have misread your posy ....

In that case I will break you cum limit and anal dislike.

Edge 2-3 times at least, then you can cum. You must then use cum as a lubricant to finger your ass for at least 10 minutes, but then you must clean your fingers of any cum with your mouth and eat any unused cum, or you can finger your ass for 20 minutes.

limits are anal, pain, and cum

Bart
12-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Ok im going to break your cum limit. Over the next week you must freeze at least 1 load a day then at theend of the week roll a dice.
1. defrost a use it as lube to finger your arse
2. lick it till its melted
3. add it to some food
4. add it to a drink
5. your lucky day you get to throw it away
6. defrost and drink it.

Hope
12-04-2009, 01:17 PM
I am going to break your pain limit... you need to clap your nipples(keep these on for 30 mins at least, this time can be broken in half if you are in major pain)

Limits Major Pain, Tooth Paste, Scars, Branding, Public, Family, Pics/Vids

Bart
12-04-2009, 01:28 PM
im going to break your public limit. you must go in to a public toilet and spank your self with loud slaps so people can hear.

Hope
12-04-2009, 02:00 PM
im going to break your public limit. you must go in to a public toilet and spank your self with loud slaps so people can hear.

Bart, i dont do public becuase i stay at home most of the time... could you please give me a diff dare?

Bart
12-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Ok sure spank yourself near a window so if anybody looks they can see.

GetdareTEO
12-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Roll a dice this is how many nipple clamps you must put on. If you want to get them off, you may only pull!:D

Likes: semi-public, wedgies, mild pain, locked out, count down, dice dares
Soft limits: public, crossdressing, medium pain, things down underwear, pee holding
Major limits: anal, poo, pee, extreme pain, involving people, long dares, things that leave marks, sleeping, cum eating

Bart
12-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Nice dare For you a public one wear nipple clamps under a shirt when out in public when they get to painful or 20 min is up you may remoe them but only when somebody can see you.

Maha12347
12-05-2009, 03:28 AM
This one is easy enough. to break your crossdressing limit you must wear a bra all day. You can get this from a sister/girlfriend/mum(eww)!
I want my public limit broken!

jman182
12-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Go out to the store and walk around with a massive wedgie . I would like my public limit broken

Maha12347
12-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Go out to the grocery store with a dildo in your ass. I want my inserting things limit broken.

jackfromnyc
12-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Go out to the grocery store with a dildo in your ass. I want my inserting things limit broken.

I gave you a dare last night and again now. Go do it!!! :D

cassaddee604
12-06-2009, 10:57 AM
I did not see you ask for a limit broken, so ill just ask for one.
Id like to have my public limit broken
(Having a wedgie and something in my arse is good.)

Hope
12-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Ok you have to pee into a cup and drink at least half of it.

jman182
12-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Go outside at night naked. I would like my public broken maybe involving diapers

cassaddee604
12-06-2009, 11:10 AM
ok, you have to go into public with toothpaste or icy hot all over your arse and a MASSIVE WEDGIE. Go to a grocery store and get a banana or carrot. Go to the bathroom and shove it in ur arse and leave. On your drive/walk/ bike ride home squirm all over your seat so you can feel that banana/carrot inside you. When you get home wash the toothpaste/icy hot off in the shower, wait 10 min, then take the carrot/banana out. Also: Wear a diaper the whole time, have the inside coated in a sticky food.
Id like my public insertions limit broken please.

GetdareTEO
12-07-2009, 06:48 AM
Insert a vibrator in your pussy and keep it in the whole day, no matter were you have to go! :D

I want my public nudity limit to be broken!
But don't break these: anal, pee, poo, involving people

Bubblegum
12-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Go out into a public toilet and strip naked:

If its quite empty step out side the cubicle naked and change there

If you're not quite so daring throw your top out side the cubicle, put the rest of your clothes back on and go outside to retrive it.

Only dislike limits broken please not hate!!

edd18
12-07-2009, 12:32 PM
After shower or bath acidently drop the towel near a family member.

Wedgieboy1337
12-07-2009, 05:01 PM
you have no limits..soo...masturbate till cum then mix cum into a milkshake and drink

Smurf
12-07-2009, 05:34 PM
walk out with your trousers loose, as you go past someone, let them drop and reveal your boxers or the whole lot. Pull up and carry on walking.

Dare me!

GetdareTEO
12-10-2009, 02:09 PM
You have no limits? I like that! Then roll a dice. This is how many items of clothing you can wear for 1 day. If you are daring enough go out in public, if you're not just go and check the mail. But you must be outside at least 5 min
If you are less daring, just post limits next time :)

Limits: anal, pee, poo, involving people, extreme pain

69Mistress69
12-10-2009, 05:26 PM
take 2 cloths pins and place them on your nipples for a day then rip them off or you can shove a dildo up your assail for a day you choose.

Limits: ice and pain

Comeintotheparlor
12-10-2009, 09:00 PM
person above is banned...

Maha12347
12-11-2009, 02:37 AM
you have no limit you want broken so i'll just ask if thats ok

my limit i want broken is pee

Comeintotheparlor
12-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Opps. i want humilation broken.

next time you pee, pee on your hand and lick it.

Hope
12-11-2009, 08:48 PM
next time you go poop poop into your hand and rub it in as if your washing your hands! make sure to do this somewhere public and in order to wash it off someone you don't know has to be outside the stall... then you may step out and wash your hands!

Have fun!

SpanishIllusion
12-11-2009, 10:18 PM
To break your public nudity, try stripping in front of a window (you can start out with a less public one if you want)
Roll a dice and mult by 2 for the number of minutes to stand there.

Break my family limit?

Bart
12-13-2009, 04:45 PM
Family limit it is. Till the new year when ever you shower you have to walk nude from the shower to your room.

Muffins
12-13-2009, 08:50 PM
Bart your crossdressing limit is being broken.
Alright. You must get a 1 piece swimsuit fill it with at least 10 ice cubes. Now get panties and a bra. Give yourself a bra connection wedgie. now roll a dice and see how long you have stay like this.

1. 15 minutes
2. 30 minutes
3. 1 hour
4. until the ice melts
5. 4 and roll again to see how long after the ice melts. ( if you roll this again add ice again and wait until it melts.)
6. 2 hours
Please break my bondage longer than 30minutes limit or 2hour limit. preferably while crossdressed. :)

Bart
12-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Ok you must wear this http://giltmenagerie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/karada.gif karada while cross dressed in underwear for 2 hours.

Can i have my bondage or pain limit broken.

padronefab
12-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Put two clothespins on your nipples and play with it,then use a belt to whip your ass for 5 minutes

ace
12-14-2009, 11:26 AM
i want my pain limit or exposure limit broken... i have done spanking already...

Brit-Boy
12-14-2009, 04:45 PM
Firstly go outside and tie your key to a tree or somewhere far from the house.
Then return to the house and strip.
Place bulldog clips to your nipples and genitals then tie rope around them and onto each foot.
Step outside.
Now close the door behind you and you have to fetch your key while the rope pulls on the clips!

Have fun!:D

Bart
12-14-2009, 05:07 PM
you have to go outdoors and strip then you must cum in 2 different places before you can go back inside.

Public limit please.

NBA Player
12-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Go into a room and through a coin. Every three minutes you cant find it you have to strip off a peice of clothing. If ur fully naked then you must leave ur clothes in the room and cant put anything on for a day.. my first dare lol... got of blah

My limits are pain, anal, and public, anyhtiung else idc :)

dareslave1990
12-15-2009, 03:20 AM
you must clamp you nipples hard, breaks pain limit
My limit i wish to be broken is pee/scat

Bart
12-15-2009, 05:15 PM
You must take a bath but you have to pee and shit in the bath first.
Public or pain please.

dareslave1990
12-15-2009, 05:17 PM
you must go to a local shopping centre, go to the female toilets, and strip nude and put a completly different set of clothes, im talking everything, socks, jocks the works, if you get caught, say it must have been a mistake.
Same limit as above

Bart
12-15-2009, 05:24 PM
sounds fun.
strip naked and go outside now you must piss and shit somewhere and roll in it.

Wedgieboy1337
12-17-2009, 04:17 PM
Im breaking your limit of major pain. SPank self 100 times on each cheek with a hairbrush back and put rubbing alchohal on each cheak afterwords and rub it in hard. If no alchohal then just spank self another 50 times on each cheak.

Brit-Boy
12-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Make sure you drink lots of water before this!
Go outside naked with something in your ass,
Lie down outside and remove the item and clean it with your mouth,
then piss all over yourself, making sure to get some in your mouth!:D

Nick
12-19-2009, 03:36 PM
wear a diaper for 24 hours and you can only pee/ poop in the diaper. you may change yourself after you go.

I want my public limit broken.

phil109
12-19-2009, 07:39 PM
nick to break your public limit you must you must go to a womens store and buy a full outfit with bra and panties and wear outside the store until you get home

i want my crossdressing limit broken

Nick
12-20-2009, 12:10 PM
(sorry, that breaks my crossdressing limit so i can't do it, also don't wanna spend the money)

For your dare, get a bra and panties (if you don't already have some) and wear them for a whole day in a bra connection wedgie.

i want my public limit broken

Bart
12-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Go to a public toilet that has as many stalls as you have items of clothing now go in to each one removing 1 item of clothing now you must go and retreve your clothes without putting them on till you get them all back and then you can get dressed outside the stalls.

Public or pain limit please. Or both.

Wedgies r fun
12-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Tie your arms behind your back and give yourself a dangling wedgie.

Limits: Major wedgies, bondage

GetdareTEO
12-23-2009, 05:21 AM
Give yourself a hanging wedgie and handcuff yourself and throw the key to the ground. Now wait untill someone can unleash you or the underwear rips...

Likes: Nude, semi-public, locked, games/dice dares, wedgies
Dislikes/limits (breake these): crossdress, public, medium pain, things down pants, pee holding, itchy
Major limits (don't break these): anal, pee, poo, involving people, extreme pain, illegal, long dares

Bart
12-23-2009, 11:38 AM
You have to wear only womens underwear or no underwear till new year.

boundc
12-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Put 2 clothes pegs on your nipples and 2 on your balls for the next 30 minutes. Wear them under your clothes.

Bart
12-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Insert a finger up your ass for 10 min.

Adidas
12-30-2009, 07:06 AM
Cross dressing. Wear the underwear of the opposite sex for at least one hour. CAn be anytime, under anything or anywhere.

horpat
12-30-2009, 07:19 AM
Ok i break your pee limit. You have chooses, drink your own pee, or pee while standing above the toilet!Its up to you, how brave are you :)

Please for me, choose from my dislikes, or my unbreakable limits are: family/nude or face pics. and public, thanks

Muffins
01-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Breaking your 3hour limit. You must stay naked for 3 hours and 10 minutes. You can't be asleep!!!
Break my over 2 hour limit

Adidas
01-05-2010, 04:32 AM
stay cross dressed for 2 1/2 hours, talk to someone else in that time

horpat
01-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Wet yourself in a public toilet. Make just a bit spot!

Maha12347
01-19-2010, 02:48 AM
Your limit to be broken is FAMILY.
Make one of your family members a sandwich. lol.

Can someone please break my extreme public limit.

Robbo!
01-19-2010, 07:05 AM
Follow your own advice in your sig. "Dance like nobody is watching" in the middle of a very public place. (Mall, school, etc.)

stunt4321
01-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Break your painful limit: wear one clothespin on each nipple for 10 minutes, after the 10 minutes is up do 10 jumping jacks before taking them off, and make sure to rub your nipples for 2 minutes at least after you take the off.

Reluctantly, break my anal limit.

lolguy321
01-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Simple get 3 icecubes in a condom u can see where his is goin no? Pm me my dare nothing too extreme pls

hello1026
01-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Shave your pubes then duct tape your crotch for an hour.

I'd like to break my pee drinking dislike and my poo limit. Be gentle :)

freshlime
02-05-2010, 04:10 AM
Slip in a butt plug. Then duct tape your whole crotch and ass WITHOUT shaving your pubes. Make sure it is tripple layered duct tape right over your shoulders. Make sure your cock is taped up too. You can cum after being taped up for two hours and after you've pulled off all the tape.

Shuchan
03-07-2010, 02:32 PM
you don't have any limits to break posted... so next time you need to poop do so with your pants and underwear on. please don't break my blood limit. my dislike list counts as limits

boundc
03-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Squirt whipped cream all over your ass, then spank it hard with a shoe, 50 times. Do the same to your balls, 10 times on each.

henkdejong
03-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Yours shall be very simple.
For the anal-limit, you shall have to put a finger in your ass and keep it in while masturbating untill you orgasm.
If you want to break another limit (scat), you have to lick off your finger afterwards. This one is optional, though.

I'll go jogging to a secluded wood-area. There you can break my public-limit.
I want to wear all my clothes on the way there and on the way back.

broob009
03-14-2010, 05:56 AM
Go out to the grocery store with a dildo in your ass.

boundc
04-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Fill your underwear with whipped cream. Eat it clean!

meeep123
04-07-2010, 08:20 PM
im breaking your family show a family member this site and some dares you have done, i want the pee limit broken

Lonelyangel
04-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Do not take your underwear off till 5 minutes after the next time you use the toilet. Can any but the anal or pain limits be broken.

madlily
05-05-2010, 12:28 AM
Insert a buttplug for 1 hour! your anal limit has been broken

laraw
05-05-2010, 12:46 AM
Wear a short top and tight jeans. Go to the mall and pee yourself, stay there for at least 1 hour. Your public limit is broken.

xj-fc
05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
poo in your pants then use the poo to rub everywhere over your body.
Messy dare broken!

Platypus
05-05-2010, 06:49 PM
get completely naked and go online on chatroulette or some other site with a webcam. If on chatroulette, go into a video chat. if somewhere else, like on msn or ichat o something, video chat with a friend. make sure that the only thing the webcam is showing is your neck and up. while talking to that person, you must mastubate. however, if you cum during the conversation, you must say "i just came" out loud. If, on chatroulette, you find somebody else masturbating, you must make the rest of yourself visible and masturbate. you must stay like this in front of the webcam until you cum.

your webcam limit has been broken

i will not do urine/feces no matter what anyone posts next

maddy09
05-09-2010, 05:22 PM
okk i dare u to wen horny tell one person in ur family.

i want my pee limit to be broken plz

Kisune Karnon
05-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Pee your panties and wear them for 2 dares without changing them. When using the bathroom, you can only remove them to take a poop, but not a piss. You can oinly piss in your panties.

Pee Limit broken.

I would like my humiliation limit broken [webcam would be best].

VaCoISH
05-09-2010, 05:34 PM
breaking poop limit. wait for someone to take a crap then tell them not to flush then stuff all the good stuff down your underwear

Kisune Karnon
05-09-2010, 05:38 PM
That breaks the family limit, which is not what I asked to get broke and I will never break it as well as the poop limit was eating it, which I won't do.

Platypus
05-09-2010, 07:00 PM
can i get one that does not involve consequences? seriously the people on this site dont think about what they are telling people to do. to break your public limit, masturbate in your front lawn until you orgasm, close to the road. you may hide behind a tree if u see a car. if u live in the city, masturbate in front of an open window. to make it harder, be completely naked, otherwise, your pants and underwear must be around your ankles.

horpat
05-10-2010, 06:41 AM
Broke your messy limit! Place an egg to your underwear at the morning and try to keep it save until you go to sleep. It can be on middle-week in work/school or at the weekend at home. If you break it your limit is broken :D

Dont go mad with my dare please my limits is really limits, only do a bit of them if its a good dare :)

maddy09
05-10-2010, 07:24 PM
ok im going to brake ur no longer than 3hr limit ok u must drink 4 glasses of water and then wait 5 hrs before u can pee.

can someone brake my poop limit.

Secret
05-13-2010, 01:38 PM
go into the bathroom and fully poop your pants then take some time to rub it on your butt. then attach your underwear to the sink and turn it on with poop still in pants:)

limit broken

break my poop limit

Dune
05-14-2010, 04:40 PM
hmmm get a diaper and wear it for the day and when you need to poo just stop what you are doing and do it where you are and leave the diaper on for 2 more hours :)

can someone break my public limit please

Platypus
05-14-2010, 07:41 PM
a few dares to break your public limit. you dont have a sig so i dont know what the rest of your limits/like are.

go on chatroulette and masturbate for ten minutes. only after that may you cum. when you do, write "i just came" on your chest and stay like that for ten more minutes.

go to a public restroom and masturbate until you cum. do not make any effort to be quiet. when you cum, write "i just came" on your chest. then walk out and wash your hands. until your hands are completely dry, the writing must be visible.

if you fail either of these go into your front yard/to a window and masturbate. take a video and post it on a website. also, for a week you can only masturbate to that video.

absolutely no family, messy, or excrement. you can also give me any dare not in my likes.

unknown6676
05-21-2010, 11:58 AM
i dare you to pee in your underwear.
limits: no public or family

Platypus
05-22-2010, 10:06 PM
thanks for NOT reading my whole post. if i say that there are things that i wil absolutely not do, then dont tell me to do them. for that you must only masturbate when there is at least one family member at home. you cannot use any help. spank yourself five times hard every minute. you absolutely cannot stop masturbating until you cum. if you cum before five minutes pass, you must give yourself ten hard spanks.

like i said before, absolutely no family interaction, messy, or urine/feces

sydneyyy93
05-23-2010, 12:49 PM
Piss in your pants.

would like my shit limit broke.

garrasdevil
05-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Wear a diaper and take a shit in your pants. Leave it on for 25 minutes. Break any of my limits.

XxRobxX
05-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Pee Yourself and put the underwear in your mouth for 10 mins, if you do this you are allowed to masterbate if not no masterbating for a week! and i would like my limit to be broken...

xava
05-23-2010, 09:35 PM
I'LL break your public limit but I won't go crazy :)

you can choose to either..

Go to the end of your driveway naked, face your own house and use your iPod to listen to a full song (count to 100 if you don't have an iPod) then turn around and face the road for a full song while masturbating.

Or..

Go for a walk to a nearby park/toilet and take off your underwear. Leave them there but write your getdare username on them (you don't need to put down getdare.com just hope they don't google it) then walk home with your fly undone.

horpat
05-23-2010, 10:25 PM
x-dress limit has been broken!

Roll a dice to see what level!

1-1: Wear a thong under clothes for a day
2-2 Wear a thong+bra under clothes in your house
3-3 Wear a thong+bra in public
4-4 Wear a thong+bra, in public, and they must be PINK (eww)
5-5 Wear skirt+top and above in your house (and if can add lipstick)
6-6 Go outside as a woman :)

My brokeable limits are: hard/longtime anal, longtime uncomfortable things, eating disgusting things, and messy.

unknown6676
06-21-2010, 11:57 AM
i dare you to take a sharpie ans stick it up your butt for two hours then clean it off using your tounge

Wedgieman411
06-22-2010, 07:07 AM
I don't know what to put, so just make one for me

Redsoxthong
06-27-2010, 01:57 PM
i dare you to give yourself a hanging wedgie with a banana down the back of your underwear and ice in the front

kirrik
06-27-2010, 09:09 PM
Redsoxthong: Trying to break your day long limit with a couple dislikes thrown in. As soon as you get up tomorrow I want you to put a mushed up banana in the back of your briefs. You are to leave it there until the next morning. Then, every 2 hours tomorrow you are to excuse yourself to the nearest restroom, pull down your pants and spank yourself 20 times on each ass cheek, hard, with either your hand or your belt. Do that all day as well.

Since unknown6676 didn't get a dare, the following one is for him. Breaking your family limit. When everyone of your family is gone and you are alone, get naked. Then as soon as you hear the car pull into the driveway (or whatever lets you know they are about to come in) go into the kitchen and pretend to get yourself a glass of water. You will get "caught" naked by one of your family members, and you can just play it off like "Oh, I didn't know you were getting home this early." Good luck!

I would like my poo limit broken.

P.S. wedgieman411 You really need to start giving dares in these threads instead of just requesting them...

Bailey9131
07-08-2010, 02:24 PM
I dare you to wear a diaper and poo in it. Keep the diaper on for 20 minutes

I would like my long period of time limit to be broken or my wedgie limit (not messy though, if its messy I won't do it) =)

YoungPantyBoy
07-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Give yourself a shoulder wedgie with your smallest thong. Leave it like that for 2 hours.

Kinda want my public limit broken. But ill do w/e

Morvin
07-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Go for 20 min walk without pants but wearing pink panties.

Break my xdressing or long time dare limits.

broob009
07-21-2010, 04:37 AM
Go make yourself something to eat fully crossdressed, when you've finished strip to your panties and bra, then eat it.

jamdare96
07-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Give yourself a hanging wedgie for ten minutes

musicluva
07-26-2010, 07:48 PM
Next time yougo to the bathroom, pee yourself

nuclear_civil_war
07-26-2010, 09:24 PM
have your friend give you a wedgie

romeo_sierra
07-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Going to break your public and messy limit.

Head to the mall, make sure you've got to use the bathroom, and mess yourself if a shop dressing room of your choice. I'd recommend a pair of briefs or boxer briefs for containment issues. Once you've done that, ditch your soiled underwear and promptly head home to change.

Ribbit101
07-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Going to break your public and messy limit.

Head to the mall, make sure you've got to use the bathroom, and mess yourself if a shop dressing room of your choice. I'd recommend a pair of briefs or boxer briefs for containment issues. Once you've done that, ditch your soiled underwear and promptly head home to change.

Time to break your family limit in a mild way! Next time you have a family dinner, you must mess your diaper during dinner and sit there for the duration of the meal

Limit-breaking thread or not, i'm not doing anything public/familywise

Bailey9131
07-27-2010, 08:23 PM
This will break your testicle related limit slightly. Use a hairbrush to give yourself 10 hits on your nuts with the back of a hairbrush. You may choose how hard and fast you hit them.

I would like my public limit broken slightly. My backyard is by a really busy street, and I have a trampoline, if it helps. I also gave a large window in the front and back of my house.

Cheesey
07-27-2010, 08:33 PM
ok, go jump on your trampoline, every 2 jumps strip a piece of clothing as far as your willing to go (at least past your shirt ;)). HAve fun! you have to jump 5 times, then you may run into your house, with your clothes :)

musicluva
07-27-2010, 10:04 PM
Put a pen up your ass, leave it for 30 minutes(if that's too long go for at least 15 minutes)

caseyxbaybe427
07-28-2010, 01:28 PM
next time you hang out with a guy, wear a skirt and no panties. 'accidentally' flash him.

t_or_dgal
07-28-2010, 02:02 PM
The next time you need to use the bathroom at home lock the door, get naked, and fill a cup with your pee. Get in the shower and pour the cup of piss over your head. Masturbate to orgasm, using your fingers covered in your own urine. You may shower off only after you have climaxed.

caseyxbaybe427
07-28-2010, 02:05 PM
okay. next time you take a shower, go to where a member of your family is in just a towel. 'accidentally' drop the towel. :P

brunno13
07-29-2010, 05:01 PM
brake your pee limit.
next time you want to have shower stick your finger in your pussy and piss. simple :D

Limits: poo eat, pee drink, family, public, too messy

Morvin
07-30-2010, 06:52 AM
When you will need to pee go to bathroom and pee on the floor. Then lick it clean.

lopezgabe9
07-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Shave all pubic hair.
And armpit hair.
Limits ; Public, Family, Scat, Pee Drinking, Permanent

unknown6676
08-02-2010, 08:21 AM
i dare you to pee in a cup then drink it while at a resturant

WedgieDareGirl
08-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Limits: Ice, Jock Lock Wedgie

melonrabit
08-05-2010, 04:56 PM
put 3 ice cubes up your bum and crush some in your underwear and give yourself a wedgie

i will not cross dress even on this the only womans clothing in house is my mums if you can think of a way around that with out me buying any i will be up for it (i cant borrow from friend i dont know any one near me sorry)

t_or_dgal
08-05-2010, 08:05 PM
"Borrow" a pair of your mum's panties and one of her brassieres. Wear them for a day, under your clothes. After the day replace them in her drawers.

henkdejong
08-06-2010, 04:36 AM
For you, I know a good way to break the family-limit.
When you're home-alone, you have to look for the hottest underwear your mother has. You now have to wear this for 24 hours (even if it doesn't fit)

For me, I'd like to break the 'swallowing poop'-limit. Please don't cross the border too much :$

zabuza
08-12-2010, 10:23 AM
put a little poop in to a smoothie then drink it

limits: family,anal,poop,duct tape

awild321
08-14-2010, 06:49 AM
for ur limit of dust tape. use duct tape to make underwear and dont tke them off for 2 days

i want my limit of public broken but not too much something like out window or something

zabuza
08-14-2010, 04:02 PM
cross dress fully then walk up to the bigest window in your house for 20 minutes every 2 minutes yell as loud as you can.

can i make holes so i can go to the bathroom or go in the underwear

G3dio
08-21-2010, 04:28 AM
Tape up your underwear with duct tape. Take laxatives and crap your pants. Roll 2 dice and multiply the numbers together, this is how long you have to go without changing your underwear.

Dareableboy
08-21-2010, 04:47 AM
The next time you're going to poo, catch all of it before dropping into the toilet.

whynot008
03-22-2011, 11:43 PM
Write down one of your dirtiest, kinkiest fantasies. Make sure there aren't any identifying details on it. The next time you go somewhere where you really don't know anyone, leave the paper sitting out somewhere and walk away.

johnnyisawesome
03-23-2011, 12:07 PM
For a day you must ask someone you know if you can go to the bathroom everytime you have to(you can go no matter what they say)

Dareman1
03-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Drink/taste at least some of your pee. I want a poo dare but no eating :rolleyes:

johnnyisawesome
03-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Poop in the bath/shower and then sit in it for [dice roll] minutes.

GreatGrapes
03-23-2011, 12:35 PM
You didn't specify a limit, so...

I would like to break my public limit.

darefan69
03-23-2011, 02:34 PM
flash 3 random people and make sure they see you.

i would like a messy dare

Aethi
03-28-2011, 06:39 PM
All right. I want you to put one teaspoon of honey in your underwear and then take a 30 minute walk. (Or just exercise for 30 minutes inside.) The next day, do two teaspoons and the same walk/exercise. The third day, do one teaspoon in your underwear and one on your chest. The next day do two in those areas. You're done!

Okiidokii
03-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Find 3 categories and take a dare
From the website (post your own thread if you want)
For each catergorie.
For example: bondage=one bondage dare

Choices:
Enema
Bondage
Spanking
Tooth paste
Ice
Public
Food
Pee
Scat

These are you category options. Pick me an find the most painful ones(your limit is extreme pain- too bad)

Ok Joe
05-01-2011, 05:15 AM
To break your public limit: Go for a night time walk around your block. Wear a coat, shoes and socks. Nothing else.

G.J.
05-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Ok, I'm not too sure of your limits. So I'm going to say lounge around at home in just your underwear for 2hours when you get home from work.

Someone can break my pee limit.

fred&ted
05-01-2011, 07:39 AM
Give yourself a golden shower with your mouth open, then if you have a dog go near him and let him pee on you, then have a shower.

Someone can break my Public limit but please only make it semi public as I do not want to get caught.

Ok Joe
05-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Actually, my lounging around dress code is well within what you asked. I'm looking for some serious tension and distress.

As for your pee limit, I assume you would be horrified to pee in you clothes in a public place, a place where you are not likely to know anyone. Well...drink a liter of water, pick suitable clothing, take a spare set with you, go to someplace where there are lots of people whose attention will be elsewhere (sportfields are good for this as are outdoor parades. Find a place just out of the action but with people around, and let loose. Then (this is the only really hard part), walk to the nearest public rest room and change clothes.

Good luck!

whynot008
05-05-2011, 10:58 PM
All right. Wear your CB6000 for the next 48 hours. How you keep your partner from finding out is up to you.

For me, something femdom-related would be good.

donkeyboy
05-06-2011, 05:00 AM
Crossdress as far as possible, go for a walk. Pee yourself and stay outside for 10 minutes, plus 2 minutes for every item of male clothing you are wearing.

Break any limit Exept extreme pain.

Xwad13
05-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Peel a cucumber, put it in your butt, masturbate and then eat the cucumber.

break my pain limit

lordbob
05-06-2011, 03:17 PM
slap yourself on the but 50 times for me my public limit

henkdejong
05-11-2011, 06:55 AM
@LordBob
You have to cum into a glass.
After cumming, you put all the cum in your mouth and go outside. You have to stay in a public place for 30 minutes without swallowing or spitting out the cum.

For me, break either my public limit or my scat limit.

Finlander
05-11-2011, 07:00 AM
@LordBob
You have to cum into a glass.
After cumming, you put all the cum in your mouth and go outside. You have to stay in a public place for 30 minutes without swallowing or spitting out the cum.

For me, break either my public limit or my scat limit.
Go outside and shit yourself. You have to stay outside for 2 more minutes.

I'd like to try anal, please. Something I can do with household items.

qwertypete
05-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Take a sharpie, and stick the back end up your ass, very slowly. Leave it in, halfway, for 5 minutes.

I'd like someone to break my public limit, very easy dare though. It cannot be a dare near my house, though.

killerwang
08-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Go jogging with track shorts. Tie up your balls and make sure they hang out the leg of your shorts. Run until someone notices but act as if nothing happened and go back home.

I would like someone to break my revealing limit. For example, having someone find something out about me or catch me doing somehting.

Likes: Crossdress, pain, bondage, humiliation, cum control

Riley Taylor
08-14-2011, 09:14 AM
Wear panties and pull them up so they're slightly above your pants at the top. Pink ones or something. Make sure it's obvious they're panties. Wear a shirt that barely fits and lifts up too far in the back when you sit down. Go to the food court at the mall, grab some food (as much as you would normally get), and then go sit on one of those benches with no backs, lean forward with your elbows on your knees far enough that you know anyone who looks will see them, and enjoy your meal at your normal pace (which will probably seem to take forever).

At the end of it, especially if you were wearing a dark colored shirt and pants and lighter colored panties, you can be certain someone (probably several people) have seen, but first of all, they're unlikely to care much, and secondly, nobody's going to walk up to a stranger at the mall and ask "are you wearing panties?" because if they're wrong they'll look like an ass, and in fact, if you just deny it they'll look like an ass. If anyone does ask, just say "Nope. Are you?"

For mine, I want to break a similar limit (but just a little bit) and have someone in real life (but just a stranger, mind you) notice me do something embarrassing. Nothing that would be illegal to do in the presence of a stranger, of course. I especially enjoy verbal stuff, in case anyone wants to keep that in mind.

whynot008
08-14-2011, 11:24 PM
All right. Next time you go out, wear a bra and panties. Make sure someone notices the panties, and make sure someone different (can't be the same person) notices the bra.

As for me ... surprise me.

naughtygirlyboy
08-15-2011, 12:06 AM
I want you to eat your cum! and if that's not enough put your finger in your ass and luck it.

for me I always chicken out of dares. give me a dare that involves crossdressing anal bondage maybe diaper (I'd have to buy) I swear I'll do it!

wedgiemaster1997
08-15-2011, 12:27 AM
Broke your cros-dress limit! Wear a thong for 1 day! (if dont have, buy or steal one (from girl friend), or just make one :D)...Easy but limit breaking :)

give me your msn or something to cam

naughtygirlyboy
08-15-2011, 10:54 AM
He's banned ^ so next one goes to ne

I want you to eat your cum! and if that's not enough put your finger in your ass and luck it.

for me I always chicken out of dares. give me a dare that involves crossdressing anal bondage maybe diaper (I'd have to buy) I swear I'll do it!

Forestpup
08-15-2011, 11:03 AM
your dare is to go to a store and buy a pack of diapers. you are to wear and use the whole pack. after which you are free from this dare

slutjuice
08-15-2011, 12:21 PM
take a family member's (female) thong, g-string, or naughty panties. wear them for the day with your pants low, and your fly down.

Forestpup
08-15-2011, 12:27 PM
i don't live with any female's and they are all far away from me to warrant a visit :(. plus i have my own panties and already do what you said sometimes XD.

Forestpup
08-22-2011, 12:46 AM
continue anyone?

leonard_T
08-22-2011, 07:01 AM
I been looking at your map and you hadn't been at CBT... that's a must!!

Get hard.
Put 2 clothpins in your ball sack and take a good amount of toothpaste and rub it on the head head of your cook.
Don't clean your hands, just jerk till you cum.
Enjoy!!

Forestpup
08-22-2011, 07:56 AM
Thats because its under pain. LOL. But I did this anyways and still do not like.

Yours is to go to the bathroom but forget to remove your undies unless its only to pee.