PDA

View Full Version : Giving up three things forever

Aethi
12-08-2017, 01:13 PM
I had an idea based somewhat on my fantastical fetishes: What three sexually-related things would I be okay with giving up forever? Now, the vague "sexually-related" is very much intended; I'm curious what things people will think of. As such, I ask that you place your three things in a spoiler tag and don't peak before you answer. It's best to give your own ideas of sexually-related, not someone else's.

Additionally, I encourage you to follow your fantasies, rather than being practical with this stuff. Nevertheless, you're welcome to answer howsoever you choose.

And for mine:
Underwear: One of my biggest fantasies involves underwear control/denial.
Pubic/Anal Hair: Mostly the latter, to be honest, but the pubes aren't fun for me either.
Ejaculation: It's not that I want to be incapable of orgasm, but rather I want to not have any semen, and not have any lack of desire after I finish. Plus, the idea of being forever frustrated is quite a turn on.

Twinkandtwunk
12-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Having an orgasm, being in permanent chastity is a big turn on

Topping, I'm more of a bottom anyway

Having any body hair

321tt
01-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Funny idea, so let's give it a try:

Body hair. I gave it up anyway (I'm completely smooth from the neck down).

Sexual release through orgasms. It would be funny (and very crazy soon) if orgasms did not reduce guy's horniness.

Bad feeling when I involve random people in my dares and stuff.

littlesub0123
01-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Great idea!

1. Orgasms: being permanently kept in a chastity belt and only let out so my master can use me however he/she likes

2. Body: giving up my body to my master, being used like a sex toy and denied any pleasure of my own

3. Freedom: never going outside again and live only to serve my master

SemiGolfBoy
01-06-2018, 08:19 AM
Ok, we are entirely in pure fantasy realm here. So imagine I had a wet dream at night where I was forbidden three things in my everyday life...

1: Male clothing. That's right, sissies don't deserve it I'm told. I wouldn't pick underwear because it's hotter to be allowed panties and things like that...

2: Masturbation (by myself). One of my big control fantasies is to be unable to ever satisfy anything myself and be forced to beg to be touched or allowed on a fuckmachine/sybian/whatever exists.
3: Free bathroom privileges... Always asking before peeing and being sometimes denied is so hot!!! Or being stuck in diapers sometimes...