PDA

View Full Version : Let the dice decide - Online Exposure

aussiesub
12-01-2017, 09:40 PM
I thought I’d create a dare for those who like exposure, it’s less exposing information and more about exposing you.

Type
1. Pics
2. Video
3. Private cam
4. Public cam
5. Pics
6. Public cam

Face?
1. full face
2. Half face
3. No face
4. Half face
5. Full face
6. No face

Pics
1. upload the last 10 pics of you on your phone to kinktalk for ‘x’ hours (2x dice roll)
2. Send everyone who adds you on kik a pic of their choosing (advertise this in your signature)
3. Post front, back and side naked pics on kinktalk
4. Message the person above you and offer to do a photo shoot for them, if they decline offer the next person etc until someone says yes.
5. Offer 5x sub pics on onesubmissiveact and post the results on kinktalk
6. Roll a dice, that is the number of people from this thread you need to message. Roll a second dice and that is how many pics they can ask from you

Video
1. Create a video of you masturbating to completion, flip a coin if heads upload the video and link it to anyone who asks for 1 week. Tails you don’t upload
2. PM the person above offering to make them a video to be sent only to them. They can decide what you do in the video
3. Video yourself standing naked singing the happy birthday song, you must keep it on your phone until it’s the person aboves birthday and then send it to them
4. Cum and eat it, upload video to a site of your choice
5. Video yourself stripping and send it to ‘x’ people (dice roll)
6. Video yourself writing ‘x’ (dice roll) humiliating words on your naked body then pose showing off the words. Put in your signature offering to show people who PM you

Private cam
1. You may only cum while on cam to someone if you want to cum. This is in place for 1 week
2. Roll 2 dice. First roll is how many hours of cam servitude you owe and the second is how many days you can split it over. PM people from this thread as first option as to who to serve
3. Post in a battlestrip thread and play with the next ‘x’ (dice roll) people
4. For the next ‘x’ days (dice roll) you must change your profile pic on skype to a full frontal pic while erect
5. You must have skype on auto answer any time you’re alone for ‘x’ days (dice roll)
6. Advertise your skype and strip every time someone adds you

Public cam
1. Broadcast on cam4 or similar for 30 minutes per day for 7 days
2. Go on omegle for an hour offering to serve anyone who wants you
3. On cam4 or similar offer to pose however anyone wants you to for ‘x’ hours (dice roll)
4. Pose naked on omegle and screenshot the reactions of ‘x’ people (dice roll) upload screeenshots to kinktalk
5. PM someone from this thread asking them to control you on cam4 for ‘x’ times 10mins (dice roll)
6. Anytime you shower for the next ‘x’ days (dice roll) you must be broadcasting on a public site

Extra information to be added (optional)
1. kik
2. Skype
3. First name
4. City you live in
5. Link to your GetDare profile
6. Create a blog describing all the tasks that you did, how you felt etc

You may re-roll if you want but if you do you must also start the dare a second time starting from the beginning (so each re-roll = more exposure)

aussiesub
12-01-2017, 09:41 PM
Since I created this I’ll go first if someone wants to roll

BLiverpool
12-02-2017, 03:02 AM
This sounds fun! I#m happy if someone wants to roll for me.

aussiesub
12-02-2017, 01:45 PM
This sounds fun! I#m happy if someone wants to roll for me.

I rolled for you
6) public cam
1) full face
6) Anytime you shower for the next ‘x’ days (dice roll) you must be broadcasting on a public site
X=6

piesocial
12-03-2017, 06:08 AM
I had to broadcast my shower on Chaturbate. It was fun, now I have some followers, what have you done created a new hobby?

BLiverpool
12-03-2017, 07:58 AM
Would anybody be willing to roll for me please?