PDA

View Full Version : Revisited..... The Big Boys versus Girls Cornertime Competition

sir sam
11-30-2017, 04:00 PM
Revisited..... The Big Boys versus Girls Cornertime Competition.

Last Competition ended in a bit of a deception due to frauds.

Hopefully Boys and Girls still want to compete for the Big Boys versus Girls Cornertime Title!!

Here you go with a new set of rules:
- Driving for more fierce competition
- Extra measures to avoid fraud (although that can only be to some level)

Rules on stand and time:
- Stands shall be boring and humiliating. Butt shall be naked, must face wall or corner. Additional toys are allowed, but no vibe and no super stressfull or painfull additions.
- Max standtime is 90 minutes.
- 1st stand counts full, 2nd stand counts 1/2, 3rd stand counts 1/3, Nth stand counts 1/N.
- In stead of doing a next stand, one can also redo an earlier stand and improve the time on that (example: redoing a first stand of 20 minutes by 50 minutes will get you an extra 30 minutes since the original 20minutes get replaced by the 50).
- A stand is only valid if posted with a decent report. As a (loose) guidance on what I see as decent: reasonable lenth, comment on thoughts "before standing", comment on thoughts "at beginning of standing", comment on thoughts "at mid of standing", comment on thoughts "at end of standing", comment on thoughts "after standing" (read some of the earlier threads from me to get a feel of what i mean)

Rules on winning:
- Total boy-time gets compared to total girl-time
- As of dec-1, 00:00, gmt+1 (this post-time): team wins if no lead-change in 5days (120hrs)
- Leadchange after dec-8, 00:00, gmt+1: team wins if no lead-change in 4days (96hrs)
- Leadchange after dec-15, 00:00, gmt+1: team wins if no lead-change in 3days (72hrs)
- Leadchange after dec-22, 00:00, gmt+1: team wins if no lead-change in 2days (48hrs)
- Leadchange after dec-29, 00:00, gmt+1: team wins if no lead-change in 1days (24hrs)
Christmass will be interesting :D.

Rules on players:
Unfortunately NOT everybody can join:
- Must have been member BEFORE dec-1
- Must have a minimum of 50 posts or 10 content-blogs (not counting like lists etc).
- Alternatively be on gd for more than a year and have recommendation send to me by pm from 2 people who meet the criteria and communicate with you with some frequency by pm or chat. I will decide on the content of the pm's.
- If anybody doubts the honesty of an other player, just pm me. I do what i can to identify possible fraud although I will give the benefit of the doubt. I am very serious on that, last game I ended up getting 3 accounts banned by getdare and 1 expelled from the thread by me. Bans from getdare are of course final, expell from me will be an expell for life from any of my future threads

Price..........
- All names of the winning team will be honoured in my signature for a month.
- NO punishments for the losers (for some reason people keep asking me). Losing is a punishment in itself, this is NOT a punishment thread and i don't like to punish. I like people to suffer from participating and feel proud for that. Feel even more proud when winning. I don't want to punish anybody who was brave enough to join! Every player should just feel very proud.

Soooo.... let the game begin...... 1st team to claim a minute will lead.

ZacharyBratt
11-30-2017, 07:32 PM
I So want to do this as corner time is a huge like for me, however I guess I am out as i don't meet the 50 minimum posts requirement.
Awman...
perhaps I will make it for the next competition.

Auryn
11-30-2017, 08:42 PM
How can I miss that? I don't know if I will have time for a more consistent contribution, in the next weeks, but surely I can spend some minute, right now.

In no time, I'm ready to start. I want to try something new, this time: staying completely still as long as possible.
So.... pants down, ok... stopwatch... started. Hands behind my back, nose (and forehead) touching the wall... ok, go.
As usual, I close my eyes, but I realize I can't relax. I'm trying to stay still, and therefore all my muscles are tense. It's uncomfortable, but if I move........
I forgot to start counting my breathe. Definitely, tonight is not the "right" night.
In the end, I have to slightly shift my hands position. But only my hands, and the time keeps running.
And now it's hard. My arms are getting tired, and my hands start shaking. I try to resist a little bit longer, but I can't.
Stop.

So, how long?........
Mmmm.... 13 minutes (almost 14 actually, but I don't count the seconds it took to get in position...).
Well, ok. It's just a start.

Starting total:
Girls : 13 minutes
Boys : 0 minutes

sir sam
12-01-2017, 03:38 AM
I So want to do this as corner time is a huge like for me, however I guess I am out as i don't meet the 50 minimum posts requirement.
Awman...
perhaps I will make it for the next competition.

I have added more acceptance options.

sir sam
12-01-2017, 03:42 AM
Yesss.... the game is on!
Thanks Auryn. I like you did your time. Its just 13 minutes but,.. it's 13 full wasted minutes to please me and my thread. Thanks! Nice report!

You certainly got the honour of initiating the competition. Pressure is on the boys.....

Starting total:

How can I miss that? I don't know if I will have time for a more consistent contribution, in the next weeks, but surely I can spend some minute, right now.

In no time, I'm ready to start. I want to try something new, this time: staying completely still as long as possible.
So.... pants down, ok... stopwatch... started. Hands behind my back, nose (and forehead) touching the wall... ok, go.
As usual, I close my eyes, but I realize I can't relax. I'm trying to stay still, and therefore all my muscles are tense. It's uncomfortable, but if I move........
I forgot to start counting my breathe. Definitely, tonight is not the "right" night.
In the end, I have to slightly shift my hands position. But only my hands, and the time keeps running.
And now it's hard. My arms are getting tired, and my hands start shaking. I try to resist a little bit longer, but I can't.
Stop.

So, how long?........
Mmmm.... 13 minutes (almost 14 actually, but I don't count the seconds it took to get in position...).
Well, ok. It's just a start.

Starting total:

sir sam
12-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Girls one day on the lead.... 4 to go.

M0ddingArt
12-02-2017, 07:12 AM
Ill try in a sec if I fit the requirements. Never mind I don’t.

sir sam
12-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Mhhh....
Not sure.....
Are the boys grouping and will they show-up with amazing team-approach?

Or are they just losing?

3days and 6hrs before the girls can claim victory.....

paaltjepaal
12-03-2017, 04:14 AM
the boys will win
but leave the girls in suspense

sir sam
12-04-2017, 03:21 PM
1 day, 4hrs and 20mjns to go.....
Then the girls will have won.....
Is it that simple??

elf_ears
12-05-2017, 08:55 AM
Wow, that was a disappointing contest after last time. I've been so busy with Christmas stuff over the last few days I didn't even have time to check the forum until now. Maybe it was just the wrong time of year for this kind of time consuming contest because the previous one worked so well.

sir sam
12-05-2017, 09:01 AM
Wow, that was a disappointing contest after last time. I've been so busy with Christmas stuff over the last few days I didn't even have time to check the forum until now. Maybe it was just the wrong time of year for this kind of time consuming contest because the previous one worked so well.

Contest is not over!!!!
Still about 11.5 hours togo.

Girls are separated 11.5,hrs from a win.
They have just a 13minute lead.... any boy doing 15minutes can stop them.

Orrrrr... 2girls do 90minutes each. Such barrier will likely be too big to break in the last few hours.

Either way,.... I enjoy the feeling of people sacrificing time for me.

MarvHarvey
12-05-2017, 02:18 PM
15 minutes for boys
The Lead Changes.

I won't have a chance to do any corner time for days and days, but it would be a shame to let the thread stop now. My contingency plan was just what sir sam suggested above: a quick 15 minutes.

I waited through today in hope that someone would act, but no. It was now or never.
I made a sudden decision: turn off the lights in my office and hope no one comes around. This is a good time, with any potential interrupters busy elsewhere....

Drop pants to knees, set timer for 15, and put nose on the wall. Listening intently all the time. Use hands to hold shirt tight around my waist so that my bare bum shows to the non-existent watchers.

Wait and listen. Wait and listen. Wait and listen.

I want to breathe faster to make time go faster, but I know it won't work.
I hear noises and listen closely, but nothing.
I want to move my feet out of sheer nervous energy, but I hold them in place.
It seems to take a long time but its only 15 minutes.
Every noise I listen and wonder if someone is coming.
Keep feet still.

RING RING!
Just in time. Even while writing report I leave twice to tend equipment - a few minutes earlier and I would have had to move from the corner and the thread would be lost.

Thread is saved.
Back to work.

sir sam
12-05-2017, 02:23 PM
15 minutes for boys
The Lead Changes.

Editing report in now.

Yesssss!!

The boys are back...
The girls “forgot” to give themselves an unbeatable lead.

Well done!

sir sam
12-05-2017, 02:44 PM
15 minutes for boys
The Lead Changes.

I won't have a chance to do any corner time for days and days, but it would be a shame to let the thread stop now. My contingency plan was just what sir sam suggested above: a quick 15 minutes.

I waited through today in hope that someone would act, but no. It was now or never.
I made a sudden decision: turn off the lights in my office and hope no one comes around. This is a good time, with any potential interrupters busy elsewhere....

Drop pants to knees, set timer for 15, and put nose on the wall. Listening intently all the time. Use hands to hold shirt tight around my waist so that my bare bum shows to the non-existent watchers.

Wait and listen. Wait and listen. Wait and listen.

I want to breathe faster to make time go faster, but I know it won't work.
I hear noises and listen closely, but nothing.
I want to move my feet out of sheer nervous energy, but I hold them in place.
It seems to take a long time but its only 15 minutes.
Every noise I listen and wonder if someone is coming.
Keep feet still.

RING RING!
Just in time. Even while writing report I leave twice to tend equipment - a few minutes earlier and I would have had to move from the corner and the thread would be lost.

Thread is saved.
Back to work.

Ouch ouch ouch... amazing!

... at work....
I could not have guessed.
A big thank you!
Your report is absolutely amazing. Really great.

Just a small warning for anybody in future: don’t risk work or school for this! At the end.... it’s a game.

But,... thanks Marv... I recognize this as a very personal gift.

Soooooo
Boys 15minutes
Girls 13 minutes

MarvHarvey
12-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Thank you sir sam for the kind words.
I must in fairness say that the risk of discovery was very very low - I could hear quite well any who might come along toward my location. The risk was all in how quickly I could get my clothes back in place if someone did come!
The thrill and the need and the short time I had available made it quite . . . interesting.

Now come on guys! STAND TO the WALL!

humiliatedboyslave
12-06-2017, 04:38 AM
I did this last night.

I really won't have time until about Christmas to help the guys a lot like last time, but was disappointed to see the lack of involvement so I wanted to try to put a little time in.

Like I said, I won't be able to do much for now as I'm traveling which makes it difficult and don't have a lot of time. Last night I was staying at a hostel, in a dorm style room, and that's the other thing that makes it difficult. People either out still or were just hanging out in the community area so I stripped and put my clothes on the bed and went to the corner while I had the room to myself, my roommates for the night out and about.
f
I set the alarm for 15 minutes. I didn't want to push my luck and just wanted to change from girls to boys, but I see MarvHarvey reported and did that.

My 15 minutes seemed to take forever! I had one of the first beds by the door, so that corner was taken by the bed. The next closest corner was the door, and I wasn't standing behind the door someone might open fast. So I went down the long room and stood in the corner with just my phone. Figured I'd just say I went to look out the window when changing if I had too.

So I stood with my nose in the corner and ass face out in the room. I brought the phone with me and after setting the timer, put it on the window ledge. The whole time I just was thinking ‘what if someone walks in?’. There was nothing like last time of thinking about what I’m doing the next day or things I had to do. I was listening intently as well, trying to hear if anyone was coming so I can just stop, but that just freaked me every time I heard a laugh from the other room or something and tried to stop paying attention, but I was still listening to everything that might go bump or be a foot step. This was worst than the longer was I did last time as I knew any of them could walk in at any time.

I was so happy when the alarm went off! Went back to my bed. I had my underwear and pants on, putting on my socks when someone came in. He asked was that his phone going off? I told him it was mine, I just wanted to catch a short nap. He went over to his bed and grabbed his phone while I finished dressing. We walked out together into the community area.

Sorry boys, not sure how much I’ll be able to help until Christmas.

Boys 30 minutes
Girls 13 minutes

elf_ears
12-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Contest is not over!!!!
Still about 11.5 hours togo.

Girls are separated 11.5,hrs from a win.
They have just a 13minute lead.... any boy doing 15minutes can stop them.

Orrrrr... 2girls do 90minutes each. Such barrier will likely be too big to break in the last few hours.

Either way,.... I enjoy the feeling of people sacrificing time for me.

Oh wow, I totally misread the time. I read PM as AM and thought we were too late. Glad someone else was a bit more with it than me XD

sir sam
12-06-2017, 02:05 PM
Well,... If you read in my blog you would know I hate sorry.
And for a reason......
No sorry at all!
A marvelous job!

Very similar to marvharvey...
at a place that is more or less impossible... just to prevent the girls from winning.
You did great!
Your report is great!
I’m proud at you.

The girls can beat themselves on the head..... they could have won this time.....

But no...... boys in the lead....
Boys 30 minutes
Girls 13 minutes

I did this last night.

I really won't have time until about Christmas to help the guys a lot like last time, but was disappointed to see the lack of involvement so I wanted to try to put a little time in.

Like I said, I won't be able to do much for now as I'm traveling which makes it difficult and don't have a lot of time. Last night I was staying at a hostel, in a dorm style room, and that's the other thing that makes it difficult. People either out still or were just hanging out in the community area so I stripped and put my clothes on the bed and went to the corner while I had the room to myself, my roommates for the night out and about.
f
I set the alarm for 15 minutes. I didn't want to push my luck and just wanted to change from girls to boys, but I see MarvHarvey reported and did that.

My 15 minutes seemed to take forever! I had one of the first beds by the door, so that corner was taken by the bed. The next closest corner was the door, and I wasn't standing behind the door someone might open fast. So I went down the long room and stood in the corner with just my phone. Figured I'd just say I went to look out the window when changing if I had too.

So I stood with my nose in the corner and ass face out in the room. I brought the phone with me and after setting the timer, put it on the window ledge. The whole time I just was thinking ‘what if someone walks in?’. There was nothing like last time of thinking about what I’m doing the next day or things I had to do. I was listening intently as well, trying to hear if anyone was coming so I can just stop, but that just freaked me every time I heard a laugh from the other room or something and tried to stop paying attention, but I was still listening to everything that might go bump or be a foot step. This was worst than the longer was I did last time as I knew any of them could walk in at any time.

I was so happy when the alarm went off! Went back to my bed. I had my underwear and pants on, putting on my socks when someone came in. He asked was that his phone going off? I told him it was mine, I just wanted to catch a short nap. He went over to his bed and grabbed his phone while I finished dressing. We walked out together into the community area.

Sorry boys, not sure how much I’ll be able to help until Christmas.

Boys 30 minutes
Girls 13 minutes

humiliatedboyslave
12-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Well,... If you read in my blog you would know I hate sorry.
And for a reason......
No sorry at all!
A marvelous job!

Very similar to marvharvey...
at a place that is more or less impossible... just to prevent the girls from winning.
You did great!
Your report is great!
I’m proud at you.

The girls can beat themselves on the head..... they could have won this time.....

But no...... boys in the lead....
Boys 30 minutes
Girls 13 minutes

Thanks. Glad you appreciate the effort.

I was going to try again tonight, but someone is laying on one of the beds reading.

I really can't count on being able to do this until around Christmas time, especially for any real amount of time. But I will try if I can.

Pariahterror
12-07-2017, 06:22 AM
3687 and the annoying sound of my alarm clock went of. I am done once again. My legs and arms are stiff and I can feel some parts of my toes being asleep.

I started this stand because I wanted to do it and I got a PM dare that I had to be blinded and naked for an hour. Well, two birds, one stone you could say.

First I started of edging at a video which was also sent to me. And no cumming since I had some dares which deny me for at least a week.

So I started standing still horny from edging and I was totally naked. But withing a minute or two I got a call. Since I didn't stand there for long it didn't kill my mood for standing there naked and unable to see anything.

After the call I reset the alarm clock so I would stand there for 90 minutes and not shorter, but a part of my hornyness from edging was unfortunately gone.

The count felt better when I was above the 1000. It was a feeling it would go foster while counting actually goes slower. But It was a good feeling. It is like a milestone. I am at 4 digits and now I need to go on.

At about 2000 I started to feel my knees a little bit from just standing there. But I have stood there for 90 minutes and felt the same thing so nothing wrong with that. And there was totally no distraction, at max until this time i heard a car or two. For the rest just silence.

And then I began to fantasize a little bit whilst still keeping the count. How would it feel if I stood just there in a club. Just naked unable to see. Maybe also some earplugs in and just getting touched. Maybe it would be nice to be im chastity with the keys on my collar, just for grabs. Or just being put on a leash and forced to follow someone around without knowing where or with who I was standing.

At around 3000 I thought I was almost there but I still had to count some more. What time would I be one. I had no idea, I thought I had counted slower but this wasn't the truth. Maybe a little bit slower than normal, but not much. At this point I was thinking about what I should put into my report, my little fantasy would be okay.

And now I am here writing my report right after standing. It was just fresh in the memory. Just after putting on some panties, and I just looked down and there's a wet spot. No up to some lunch.

I'm sorry girls, but I extended the lead by 90 minutes

Boys: 120 minutes
Girls: 13 minutes

sir sam
12-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Heeyyy Well done!
Thanks for the stand, thanks for the report. It was certainly boring. It was certainly long. I feel privileged to get soo much sacrifices.

The girls can certainly bang themselves on the head. They could have won!!!!

Not now.... boys in a firm lead....

3687 and the annoying sound of my alarm clock went of. I am done once again. My legs and arms are stiff and I can feel some parts of my toes being asleep.

I started this stand because I wanted to do it and I got a PM dare that I had to be blinded and naked for an hour. Well, two birds, one stone you could say.

First I started of edging at a video which was also sent to me. And no cumming since I had some dares which deny me for at least a week.

So I started standing still horny from edging and I was totally naked. But withing a minute or two I got a call. Since I didn't stand there for long it didn't kill my mood for standing there naked and unable to see anything.

After the call I reset the alarm clock so I would stand there for 90 minutes and not shorter, but a part of my hornyness from edging was unfortunately gone.

The count felt better when I was above the 1000. It was a feeling it would go foster while counting actually goes slower. But It was a good feeling. It is like a milestone. I am at 4 digits and now I need to go on.

At about 2000 I started to feel my knees a little bit from just standing there. But I have stood there for 90 minutes and felt the same thing so nothing wrong with that. And there was totally no distraction, at max until this time i heard a car or two. For the rest just silence.

And then I began to fantasize a little bit whilst still keeping the count. How would it feel if I stood just there in a club. Just naked unable to see. Maybe also some earplugs in and just getting touched. Maybe it would be nice to be im chastity with the keys on my collar, just for grabs. Or just being put on a leash and forced to follow someone around without knowing where or with who I was standing.

At around 3000 I thought I was almost there but I still had to count some more. What time would I be one. I had no idea, I thought I had counted slower but this wasn't the truth. Maybe a little bit slower than normal, but not much. At this point I was thinking about what I should put into my report, my little fantasy would be okay.

And now I am here writing my report right after standing. It was just fresh in the memory. Just after putting on some panties, and I just looked down and there's a wet spot. No up to some lunch.

I'm sorry girls, but I extended the lead by 90 minutes

Pariahterror
12-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Come on girls. Don't give up. I love to see this getting more interesting. I hope I didn't scare anyone off by my stand.

sir sam
12-09-2017, 02:50 AM
True.... True....
And... They have only about 1day and 12 hours to defend themselves....

Come on girls.... I KNOW some of you can at least counteract this attack!

Come on girls. Don't give up. I love to see this getting more interesting. I hope I didn't scare anyone off by my stand.

sir sam
12-09-2017, 11:40 PM
Sooo... a Nice sunday.... not much to do....

What will the girls do?
Just let the boys win from them?

What will the boys do?
Wait for the girls to keep them from winning?
Throw in an other 90minutes to secure their lead?

If the girls cannot take the lead within 14hrs & 38mins the boys will have won!

Auryn
12-09-2017, 11:41 PM
Redoing my first stand : 90 minutes.

I must be honest: I don't want to do it. About 4-5 days ago, I made a wrong move - it felt like a stab in my back - and since then, I can't stand straight. I took some medicine, and used a little... "medical impulse device" (what do you call this thing?.... It's not exactly an e-stim, right?....) and now I feel a little "better". My back still hurts, but at least, I can stand straight again. Sure, the last thing I want to do is cornertime, but I think I have to try.

So. I set the timer for 90 minutes, but I don't think I can do it. I place a chair near my usual spot, apply the electrodes of my "little device" on my lower back, put the "device" - and the timer - on the chair, start them both and get in position.
Again, lean my forehead on the wall it's a relief and help a little, but I can't keep my hands behind my back, not this time. Part of me think that I should stop, that it's not worth it... and maybe it's right.
After all, in more than a week, I'm the only girl who did some time. No one else seems to care about this competition. So, why should I?... This is supposed to be a TEAM competition, not a "one against all"....
I'm disappointed, and a little angry. Actually, more than "a little"....
Suddenly, the tingling of the "little device" stops. Mumbling and grumbling, 30 minutes are already passed...
Instinctively, I reach for the electrodes, but stop before take them off. I could use another "treatment", later...

Now, there's not much I can do. Rub my back (careful, the electrodes!!..), move my feet a little - as usual, trying not to think to anything.... missing the tingling on my back. It's a weird sensation... a little painful, in the beginning, then numbing.... I kinda like it...........

After a while, the pain in my back spreads to my right hip and thigh. Trying not to break the position, I get the "little device" and, blindly, switch it on again. And now I have to keep my hands on the electrodes, because they're threatening to come off....... There, hands on my back, at last.

I'm tired. I'm a little cold. I want to stop. But... I don't need to stop, not exactly, not yet. It's hard, but I think I can go on for a little while yet....

The "little device" turn off again. Others 30 minutes... and I'm still here... I would not have bet on it....
Anyway, it's not over yet, the timer's still running.
I take off the electrodes, and rub my back. I've had enough. I'll wait few minutes, and then I'll stop, timer or not timer.
I'll count 100 breaths.
At 83, the timer rings.
Thank God!.................

But I'll write the report tomorrow...

It took me a little more than one day to write this report. Before posting it I check the thread and... still no changes.
So, Sir Sam, allow me:
Auryn: 90 minutes

p.s.
Ah...... a TENS machine/unit.... thank you google... that's my "little device"....
https://www.electrofitness.com/en/cefar-easy.html

sir sam
12-10-2017, 12:36 AM
WoW...
What an intensely touching report.
I’m proud of you.
And I feel with you. Having the back-pain without being in kink just sucks.
You sure did an amazing thing.
Thanks for participating.

And your damn damn right.....

Auryn!!: 90 minutes

Come one girls....
If it’s just Auryn then she cannot lose. She probably “can” stand against all boys, but that is not the fair game I had in mind.

Redoing my first stand : 90 minutes.

I must be honest: I don't want to do it. About 4-5 days ago, I made a wrong move - it felt like a stab in my back - and since then, I can't stand straight. I took some medicine, and used a little... "medical impulse device" (what do you call this thing?.... It's not exactly an e-stim, right?....) and now I feel a little "better". My back still hurts, but at least, I can stand straight again. Sure, the last thing I want to do is cornertime, but I think I have to try.

So. I set the timer for 90 minutes, but I don't think I can do it. I place a chair near my usual spot, apply the electrodes of my "little device" on my lower back, put the "device" - and the timer - on the chair, start them both and get in position.
Again, lean my forehead on the wall it's a relief and help a little, but I can't keep my hands behind my back, not this time. Part of me think that I should stop, that it's not worth it... and maybe it's right.
After all, in more than a week, I'm the only girl who did some time. No one else seems to care about this competition. So, why should I?... This is supposed to be a TEAM competition, not a "one against all"....
I'm disappointed, and a little angry. Actually, more than "a little"....
Suddenly, the tingling of the "little device" stops. Mumbling and grumbling, 30 minutes are already passed...
Instinctively, I reach for the electrodes, but stop before take them off. I could use another "treatment", later...

Now, there's not much I can do. Rub my back (careful, the electrodes!!..), move my feet a little - as usual, trying not to think to anything.... missing the tingling on my back. It's a weird sensation... a little painful, in the beginning, then numbing.... I kinda like it...........

After a while, the pain in my back spreads to my right hip and thigh. Trying not to break the position, I get the "little device" and, blindly, switch it on again. And now I have to keep my hands on the electrodes, because they're threatening to come off....... There, hands on my back, at last.

I'm tired. I'm a little cold. I want to stop. But... I don't need to stop, not exactly, not yet. It's hard, but I think I can go on for a little while yet....

The "little device" turn off again. Others 30 minutes... and I'm still here... I would not have bet on it....
Anyway, it's not over yet, the timer's still running.
I take off the electrodes, and rub my back. I've had enough. I'll wait few minutes, and then I'll stop, timer or not timer.
I'll count 100 breaths.
At 83, the timer rings.
Thank God!.................

But I'll write the report tomorrow...

It took me a little more than one day to write this report. Before posting it I check the thread and... still no changes.
So, Sir Sam, allow me:
Auryn: 90 minutes

p.s.
Ah...... a TENS machine/unit.... thank you google... that's my "little device"....
https://www.electrofitness.com/en/cefar-easy.html

sir sam
12-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Ouch.....
Just 50 minutes to go.

Girls have just 49 minutes to prevent the boys from winning.

Auryn did her part.... where are the others?

sir sam
12-10-2017, 02:23 PM
And...... the boys have won!!

And to some extend, auryn I guess should have a commendation for being the single joined girl and having done most individual minutes.

I must say...
This time it was less exciting,
But I must say that I really loved the reports of marvharvey and humiliatedboyslave... just crazy how they managed to do their time in the middle of everything.

And of course, also thanks pariahterror for make the barrier too big to take.

It’s over....
All can have an undisturbed Christmas

MarvHarvey
12-10-2017, 02:24 PM
This one was different, but it did indeed have its moments of excitement.
I too commend Auryn for standing up (quite literally!) all on her own.

Pariahterror
12-10-2017, 02:40 PM
I really had hoped more girls would have shown up to do a stand. I am sorry Auryn to do such a stand against only you whilst we were with the three of us. And due to the three vs one I don't take any pride in this competition.

Somehow stands which take less time don't really interest me. If I do a stand, I want it to be good.

I would love to push beyond the 90 minutes, but because I still live at home, these 90 minutes are just good, I might be able to go longer, but not by much. (Would love to try to count to 10.000 in a stand).

I want to thank Auryn for standing up against us and wish her well. I hope we can do these stands in much more favorable conditions next times. And I hope more people will join in.

And as my last words in this post, I want to thank Sir Sam for organizing such a competition once again.

humiliatedboyslave
12-18-2017, 05:56 PM
Glad to see the boys one!

I was just checking in to see if I could help with another awkward session, sort of glad not to have to try. Hpbut will be happy to participate fully next month