PDA

View Full Version : Different Dice Dare

Machette
10-01-2009, 06:58 AM
Hooray for alliteration.

I know this is kinda complex but bear with me.
The idea is you start with a certain number of points.
You can use these points to do 2 things.

Either, buy clothes you can wear while doing the dare
or
Pay to not do dare sections (The costs are next to each item/section)

So you decided how many points you want to start with, then buy your clothes and pay to not do sections (DO NOT LOOK AT WHAT IS IN THE DARES).
Then get dressed (or undressed) and look at each section you are going to do.
Roll one die for each section. You can choose to roll again once per section but if you do you must also do what is in the brackets. Enjoy!

Points to start with:
Easy-30
Medium-20
Hard-10
Very Hard-0

What to wear:
Pants/Skirt 10
Shirt 8
Revealing Pants/Skirt 6
Revealing Shirt 4
Underwear 2
Shoes 1
Nothing 0

Categories:
Messy 10
1-Pour syrup over your head (All over your body)
2-Add socks to your clothing and fill them with baked beans (Add some toothpaste)
3-Piss your pants a little (Piss your pants a lot)
4-"Wash" your hair using cream (Coffee cream)
5-Spread peanut paste all over yourself (Lick your hands clean once done)
6-Hold Tomato sauce in your mouth while doing the dares, in between each one, dribble a bit out of your mouth onto you. If you run out, refil! (Use chilli sauce instead)

Public/Humiliation 10
1-Walk to the end of your driveway and back (Wait at the end of your driveway for a minute)
2-Stand in front of an open window for 2 mins (While playing with yourself)
3-Suck on a penis shaped object for 3 mins (Outside)
4-Go on msn allowing anyone to acceeppt your live webcam. (Put in your message bar "Join my webcam, show you something awesome!!!")
5-Sit outside with your legs as far apart as possible (In front of your house)
6-For the rest of the game, crawl on all fours. (Tie your legs firmly together)

Masturbation 10
1-Masturbate to the edge. (Twice)
2-Masturbate for x minutes where x is 2 times the a die roll. (Without cumming)
3-Masturbate to orgasm and eat the product. (Put it on a carrot, then suuck it off)
4-Masturbate to orgasm and cum ontoyou stoach. (Spread it all over your body, including face)
5-Masturbate with 2 fingers up your arse (As many as you can fit)
6-Masturbate while thinking about your worst enemy (While thinking about a sibling)

Painful 10
1-Insert the biggest object you can up your arse (Lick it clean afterwards)
2-Spank yourself x times 3 where x is the number of a die roll. (Times 7)
3-Put x times 4 clothespins on yourself where x is a die roll. (Times 6)
4-Put toothpaste all over your genitals. (Tabasco sauce)
5-Pull your nipples as hard as yoou can for 2mins. (5 mins)
6-Choose one (Choose 2 different ones)

Random 10
1-Message a friend on msn describing your situation, then say it was your sibling.
2-Put an egg in your mouth
3-Write "I did Machette's Dare"! On your body
4-Scream at the top of your voice "I love animals!"
5-Take a photo of yourself and keep it on your computer for 2 days
6-Do the dare again on the level up!

Be sure to comment with how you went, I will be doing the dare now.

Machette
10-01-2009, 07:07 AM
I chose Medium
Bought No clothes
Paid not to do messy and painful

Got
2-Stand in front of an open window for 2 mins (While playing with yourself)
I'm sure the neighbours saw me
2-Masturbate for x minutes where x is 2 times the a die roll. (Without cumming) (times 2)
5-Take a photo of yourself and keep it on your computer for 2 days Done!
Hope u enjoy it like I did!

monk
10-03-2009, 04:00 AM
Great dare!

I got fairly easy time, but it was good.

20 Medium

Revealing Pants
Revealing Shirt

-10 messy

Public/Humiliation - 1 - Walk to the end of your driveway and back
Masturbation - 1 - Masturbate to the edge.
Painful - 5 - Pull your nipples as hard as yoou can for 2mins
Random - 5 - Take a photo of yourself and keep it on your computer for 2 days

darebunny
10-03-2009, 06:58 AM
I went with Medium, and spent my points on clothes, in case there was anything public in the other sections... so I had underwear, shirt, and skirt. :) I'm writing this as I go along, so I have no idea what's coming up next!

My tasks...

Messy - 3 - Peeing myself a little... ick... there's nothing more gross than feeling it run down your legs! and it's really hard to stop once you've started, too.... yuck.

Public - 1 - Walking to the end of my driveway and back. Not too bad, just a little breezy to do right after peeing in my undies!

Masturbation - 1 - Masturbating to the edge. I hate having to stop, so frustrating, haha...

Painful - 6 - Choosing one... I chose spanking myself. Die roll was 2, so spanked myself six times, nice and simple. :3

Random - 6 - Grr... having to do it all over again on the next level up... no fair!...

Ok, only ten points this time... I spent all ten on not doing 'Public' so I wouldn't have to go out in revealing clothes. Of course, that means I'm naked now... T_T

Messy - 5 - Spreading peanut butter all over myself and then licking my hands clean. I don't have peanut butter (allergic to peanuts!), so I did this with chocolate spread instead... and now I feel very very icky. Made a kind of bikini shape with the spread on my body, and some on my face. Really gross... but tasty. :)

Masturbation - 5 - Masturbating with two fingers in my ass... I wasn't sure how long I had to do this for, so I did it til I came, because I was kinda horny at this point!

Painful - 3 - 5*4 = 20 clothespins on my body. OUCH! I put one on each nipple... which reminded me really fast how much they HURT... so I put the rest of the 18 down the sides of my body, nine each side... those ones aren't anywhere near as bad as the ones on my nipples, but they still pinch incredibly hard!

Random - 3 - Writing "I did Machette's Dare" on my body. Did this one one my forearm... and yay, dare over! :) Took the clothespins off (gaaahhh, hurt so much....), took a shower, and... decided to climax one more time while in the shower. ^_~

This dice dare was evil, but I did it! ^_^