PDA

View Full Version : Mental punishment

Dark_Baron
09-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Here are a couple of mental punishments for your dissobedient slave, related to public humiliation but without real social exposure. I am speaking below as if it was for a female slave but could be either male or female.

"Unpublic" public nudity
Must be evening or night. Lead your slave to an unknown place for her. A hotel room is fine. You must arrange so that there is a window in the room facing a crowded street (better if it is at a low floor). Those rooms are usually equipped with heavy curtains.
Let her wait at the corridor far from the room's door. Enter the room alone, open the curtain, close the window (if it is open) and turn lights off.
Now go back to her, out in the corridor, blindfold her and bring her in the room keeping the lights off. Strip her completely naked, wrap her body with a towel and tie her near the window. The curtain is open but with the lights off she cannot be seen. Now, close the curtain with sound, open the window with sound and turn on the lights. She will know you turn on the lights as even under a blindfold some light still passes through. With a movement remove her towel, sudden nudity has a strong psychological effect. Actually she still cannot be seen as the curtain is now closed but the logical assumption she makes is that you just opened the window and the curtain and also you turned the lights on and everybody from the noisy street can now see her. Let her there, in fact protected from the strangers' eyes yet feeling absolutely exposed, for as long as you think is necessary, watching her.;)

The abandoned slave
Once again, lead your slave to a hotel room, letting her know she is to be punished for being dissobedient. Strip her naked, tie her down on the bed, in the spread eagle position, gag her (this one is important so she cannot make a loud sound later) and of course blindfold her. Let some music playing (this is also important), walk to the room's door, open it and close it somewhat loudly but stay inside the room making no sound. Sit silently in a chair and watch her. She will think you left and she is alone in such a humiliating position to be found later by the room service maybe. The music is important as it will cover the sound of your breath. Enjoy watching her. Later you may "come back" in a similar way and during your "return" the sound of the opening door will really shock her, for a second, until she knows it is you again.;)

After both punishents, your slave will feel really humiliated and/or really nervous. It's the time to be nice with her. Let her know you love her. Sit beside, give her a hug and be gentle with her. Let her know your little tricks and your purposes. She will realize how protective you had been during her punishment and will trust you more.

Madroxx
10-03-2009, 01:56 AM
Hey these are two great ideas - I have been searching extensively for creative forms of physcological punishment - and both ideas don't dissapoint, please in future if you have any more ideas like this dont hesitate to post.

NYDude
10-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Wow, these are great ;) Now if i had a slave, i'd be all over with the mental punishment! :P

Hope to hear more "Mental Punishment" ideas from you.

blindfoldedslave
10-20-2009, 10:23 PM
woah! i would love a mistress/master to do this to me. the thought of that is thrilling!