PDA

View Full Version : Juanmessy vs Maleforyou (pain)

PrincessJessica
11-11-2017, 05:59 PM
This is a pain based versus thread with the loser completing the tasks set by the community. The loser is also denied until all the tasks are complete. You may add any 1 of the 3 punishments per post, customising as you wish.

Spanks - Up to 40 spanks per post. You can specify the body part to spank (ass, cock, balls, thighs, nipples, feet etc.), the instrument (wooden spoon, metal spoon, hand, paddle, belt) and pose (standing, on all fours, bent over, etc.)
Clamps - Up to 10 minutes and 2 clamps per post. You can specify the body part (balls or nipples) and how to take them off (unclip, don't unclip, shake, 50 (max) any exercise first, etc.)
Toothpaste - Up to 10 minutes. You can specify the body part to paste (anus, cock, balls, nipples, etc.)

Rules:

To make sure the Cock and Balls don't get all the attention any CBT max is halved (ie 20 spanks or 5 minutes).
The loser may refuse any task they deem unreasonable at the cost of 50 ball hits with a ruler.
No consecutive posting, but as many posts as you want per day. Any tasks given breaking the loser's limits will be ignored.
If, in what seems an unlikely event now anyway, the loser ends up with more than 5000(!) spanks or 12 hours in either category they may offload up to half of their punishments by daring other people (eg PM dares). They are only not denied when they've received confirmation that their off-loaded dares have been completed as well as all completing al their own share though.
The default punishment for cumming before completing the punishments is to start from the beginning (however can be negotiated with the winner).

Poll closes in a week so get posting and make (one of) us suffer!

ChubbyShySissy
11-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Add 40 spanks from me on the thighs with a paddle while sitting with legs open

Juanmessy
11-11-2017, 06:22 PM
The three suggestion tasks can be customized to how you want to make them harder

Westcoastman
11-12-2017, 03:21 PM
I will add 20 ass spanking, and 20 thigh spankings, using a paddle while on all fours!

nyan
11-13-2017, 06:04 AM
Can we get a toothpaste anus?

PrincessJessica
11-13-2017, 06:14 AM
Can we get a toothpaste anus?
Sure, keep the punishments coming (as long as I don't lose of course :p). I'll probably do them (if I lose) with paste on the end of a butt plug (or in my case highlighter). It's surprisingly stingy.

MarvHarvey
11-17-2017, 03:24 AM
Voting to tie the poll at 9-9.

You list "clamps" so let's use them.
0. Remove slothes, have 2 clamps and a timer set to beep every 10 seconds.
1. Put clamps on thighs: one on each.
2. Start timer.
3. Every beep, move clamps to new spots on your thighs.

PrincessJessica
11-17-2017, 09:14 AM
After talking with Juanmessy we've both decided to up the ante due to the lack of extra tasks.

1. The winner get's the allocate the votes of the people who haven't added tasks however they want (so at the moment 16 extra tasks to add from the 20 voters)
2. Anyone who votes from now on can add any combination of the 3 tasks at once (e.g. 120 spanks or 40 spanks & 10 minute clamps & 10 minute paste), and the winner get's the allocate extra tasks for each person who's already added tasks (so 4 tasks added so far, winner can add 2 extra tasks for each one)
3. If the polls a draw we'll share the tasks out and be denied until we've completed our share.

I think that's now a bet worth winning, and one neither of us will want to lose, so if you want to help make it even worse for us make sure you add votes and plenty of tasks. I can't seem to edit the first post now to make things clearer so...

You may add any threesome combination of the 3 punishments per post, customising as you wish.

- Spanks - Up to 40 spanks per post. You can specify the body part to spank (ass, cock, balls, thighs, nipples, feet etc.), the instrument (wooden spoon, metal spoon, hand, paddle, belt) and pose (standing, on all fours, bent over, etc.)
- Clamps - Up to 10 minutes and 2 clamps per post. You can specify the body part (balls or nipples) and how to take them off (unclip, don't unclip, shake, 50 (max) any exercise first, etc.)
- Toothpaste - Up to 10 minutes. You can specify the body part to paste (anus, cock, balls, nipples, etc.)

e.g. 120 spanks or 40 spanks on ass, clamp nipples and paste cock head for 10 minutes.

MarvHarvey
11-17-2017, 02:11 PM
I don't know about others, but I think a bump or two for visibility and you will get some action.

40 spanks, heaviest wooden implement, bare arse cheeks covered with baby oil ;)

Matt:
11-17-2017, 04:25 PM
40 spanks to left inner thigh with metal spoon while sitting with legs up.

10 mins toothpaste on balls

10 mins clamps on nipples, knock off with spoon.

Juanmessy
11-17-2017, 06:02 PM
Thank you for all the tasks so far. Only 24 hours left untill it closes, so everyone add you chance off punishing one of us right at the end with our new rules

MarvHarvey
11-17-2017, 07:11 PM
Diaper position, 40 spanks on right cheek with metal spoon.

Greg25
11-18-2017, 03:33 AM
Up to 50 spanks per post on ass with paddle on all fours.

MarvHarvey
11-18-2017, 04:10 AM
14 hours to go . . .

40 spanks with a solid implement delivered to right butt cheek: relaxed position with that cheek thoroughly covered with lotion.

PrincessJessica
11-18-2017, 05:19 AM
Don't forget you can add up to 3 punishments per post now Marv (see post #8 (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3040949&postcount=8)). If you're going to be evil you may as well go full evil...

Switch Lucy
11-18-2017, 05:49 AM
1st melt some ice on each nipple, then spank 40 times on each with a wet wooden spoon, then 10 mins with clamps on them, pull off, don't unclip.

MarvHarvey
11-18-2017, 07:19 AM
1. Pick a spot on your right butt cheek.
2. Melt an icecube on that spot.
3. Spank that spot 10 times with a solid wooden implement
4. Melt an icecube on that spot.
5. Spank that spot 10 times with a solid wooden implement
6. Melt an icecube on that spot.
7. Spank that spot 10 times with a solid wooden implement
8. Melt an icecube on that spot.
9. Spank that spot 10 times with a solid wooden implement

---
A bump and the impending deadline have breathed some life into the thread.

SleepingOnAMoon
11-18-2017, 08:11 AM
Toothpaste:
10 minutes
anus, nipples, balls

MarvHarvey
11-18-2017, 10:01 AM
Bumping again with 40 spanks with a solid implement delivered to right butt cheek: relaxed position with that cheek thoroughly covered with lotion.

Chephren
11-18-2017, 10:09 AM
40 spanks to the soles of your feet either with a cane or something similar.

IWanneTryIt
11-18-2017, 03:30 PM
40 spanks each cheeck

MarvHarvey
11-18-2017, 04:13 PM
40 spanks with a solid implement delivered to (right///// Oh OK left this time) butt cheek: relaxed position with that soft smooth cheek thoroughly covered with lotion.

Juanmessy
11-18-2017, 06:23 PM
Thank you everyone for your votes and responses to the poll. You have all made this very difficult and painful for me and as we upped the ante, it became lot more painful becuase i have to do stuff for all the others that didnt respond but posted.

This is going to be hell and very painfull but at the same time relatively enjoyable

PrincessJessica
11-19-2017, 03:49 AM
Phew, that was close. Looked like we'd be sharing the tasks out until a late vote saved me. Thanks to everyone who voted and added tasks (especially all those who voted for Juanmessy :p). Upping the ante certainly made this one more difficult and I'm sure Juanmessy is regretting suggesting that now, although to be fair it was me who suggested upping it this much.

37 voters with 10 different people adding tasks = 27 tasks to add
3 tasks added before we increased limits per post to 3 = 6 tasks to add
So 33 tasks for me to add to the one's already on the thread :D

Final tallies...

Spanks
40 spanks - Thighs, with paddle sitting with legs open (ChubbyShySissy)
20 spanks - Ass, with paddle on all fours (Westcoastman)
20 spanks - Thigh, with paddle on all fours (Westcoastman)
40 spanks - Bare ass cheeks covered in baby oil, Heaviest wooden implement (MarvHarvey)
40 spanks - Left inner thigh, metal spoon while sitting with legs up (Matt)
40 spanks - Right ass cheek, metal spoon in diaper position (MarvHarvey)
120 spanks - Ass, paddle while on all fours (Greg25)
40 spanks - Right ass cheek covered in lotion, hard implement while in relaxed position (MarvHarvey)
40 spanks - Right butt cheek, Ice torture (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3041912&postcount=17) with solid wooden implement (MarvHarvey)
40 spanks - Right butt cheek covered in lotion, solid implement in relaxed position (MarvHarvey)
40 spanks - Feet soles, Cane or similar (Chephren)
80 spanks - Ass cheeks, 40 per cheek (IWanneTryIt)
40 spanks - Left ass cheek covered in lotion, solid implement in relaxed position (MarvHarvey)
40 spanks - Inner right thigh with ruler with legs open (Added task)
20 spanks - Balls with ruler (Added task)
80 spanks - Soles of feet, 40 to each with ruler (Added task x2)
80 spanks - Right nipples, wet wooden spoon (Added task x2)
160 spanks - Both inner and outer thighs, wet wooden spoon (Added task x4)
120 spanks - Right ass cheek with paddle while in doggy position (Added task x3)

Clamps (Use 2 each time)

10 minutes - Thigh mover agony (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3040732&postcount=7) (MarvHarvey)
10 minutes - Nipples, knock off with spoon (Matt)
20 minutes - Nipples, remove after completing 50 starjumps without opening clamps (Added task x2)
10 minutes - Balls, 50 situps first then hit off with ruler (Added task x2)
20 minutes - Nipples, remove with ruler (Added task x2)
10 minutes - Toes, remove without unclipping (Added task)
20 minutes - Nipples, remove with belt (Added task x2)

Toothpaste

30 minutes - Anus (nyan)
10 minutes - Toothpaste on balls (Matt)
10 minutes - Anus (jo_)
10 minutes - Nipples (jo_)
10 minutes - Balls (jo_)
10 minutes - Cock head - (Added task x2)

Mixed tasks

80 spanks, 10 mins clamps - Nipples; melt ice on each, 40 spanks on each with wet wooden spoon then 10 minutes with clamps on removing with unclipping (Switch Lucy)
40 spanks, 5 mins clamps - Balls; as above (Added task x 3)
80 spanks, 10 mins paste - Right ass cheek, melt ice on one spot then 80 spanks to that spot with ruler. Paste in anus after (Added task x 3)
20 spanks, 10 mins paste - Cock head; metal spoon then paste (Added task x 3)

Final totals = 1320 spanks, 115 minutes with clamps, 100 minutes with toothpaste :eek:

Although there's that small submissive side jealous of you Juanmessy, there's a much bigger side that's glad it's not me :p Good luck, and remember you're denied until you've completed the tasks now. I'm sure a report here would be welcome when you've finished.

Juanmessy
11-19-2017, 05:27 AM
Now looking at the amount i have to do, i certainly do regret changing the poll but this has definately made it more interesting and a challange to do.