PDA

View Full Version : Posting rules (story with pics)

Obedient_Calf
09-28-2009, 08:15 AM
Hiya all,

Im new on here but want to start working on a long story to take up the good part of 3 months.

Ive read the rules on posting a story, the thing is i want it to have pictures via links, as the story i have in my mind is mostly in the form of a diary of a slave and hes emails, i have the start and endding & want readers to interact with where the story goes in the middle.

Even if i post my story in the R18 area can i not add 18+ picture to it with a warning?

Here is alittle taste of the start, as you can see my next step would be the reply with a picture attachment/link in the next chapter/sitting, any info would help greatly i dont want to upset users or admin, but i would like to express this creative story stuck in my head..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Diary blog
Monday 28/09/09
=================================================
Today got of a mixed start yet again, they’ve now combined my bus route to work with the 56c bus, thanks to this I now have to spend another 15mins each morning counting the urban rats of streets of Wrexham, nowhere near where my stop is.
On the up side of this there is 3 new faces on the bus each morning , which I don’t always see as a good thing but the girl in the blue hat was so pretty, she’s no model far from it, but her eyes were amazing.

DAMMMM!, I now have Meg Ryan on the brain. No… Not because of the blue hat girl, she looked more of the Kt Tunstall type. I really think its about time AOL change the voice of their email prompts, no doubt it’s spam from a Sultan with intensions of wanting my bank details. Ooooooh popular me another email too, I really think the woman with the voice on AOL would be ideal partner for Steven Hawkins, there bed talk would be emotionless, but way more funnier than any Adam Sandler film (post Click).

Mail to check then off to bed me thinks.
=================================================
---------------------------------------------------------------
INBOX (2 new emails)

[x] [Title:- On the spot demand boy]
[28/09/2009] [20:42GMT]
[Sender : - [email protected],]

Slave!
I have noticed you are online boy….
See’s as I have been made to work overtime tonight it is only right that I revert my anger of this on to you, you should also suffer if I have too, In my eyes you have to take some of my burden.
I should be making my way home by now! What gives the big wigs the right to metaphorically bend me over and take me from behind, I’m not the person to get fucked about!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm you could say I’m being metaphorically fucked from behind………..?

Slave, you are going to literally experience my metaphorical situation right now and replicate it for my pleasure.
I want you to squat over a food tin for 30mins without moving, that’s the simple bit, as I want the tin to don your pink toy…. And ill give you one guess where the other side of the toy will disappear!

You are to take a photo and email it to be before I finish tonight so you have 2hrs to complete boy!
.---------------------------------------------------------------
[x] [Title:- RE:On the spot demand boy+++++++++++++++ Almost forgot!!!!]
[28/09/2009] [20:44GMT]
[Sender : - [email protected],]

When I say replicate I mean as best as you can boy………
Just a tip with your best interests in mind, Im wearing red stockings, high black heels and a black pencil skirt.

Mythologist
09-28-2009, 08:50 AM
Interesting way of formatting the story. I might follow this one if it stays interesting. Props.

BettyBoop
09-28-2009, 10:37 AM
I really like how you've set that out, looks promising. Not sure about the rule though. Sorry.