PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Coolguy333
11-05-2017, 01:14 PM
22/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Well I haven't made a post like this for a long time. A bit about me, I've just recently graduated college and just started a new job so I do have a life outside of this so I'm not going to be there 24/7, in saying that I am available for contact pretty much everyday and never gone longer than a few hours. I do have Skype on my phone so even when I'm at work I'm usually available.

What I'm looking for- someone that's going to put the same time and effort I'm willing to, if I message you and you can't remember what we talked about in our last chat it shows you're not interested in me. Age really isn't a factor to me just as location isn't. The only thing I ask is if there is a big time difference you're willing to work on when we could chat. Honesty is a big thing for me too, if you can't be honest about yourself there's a 99% chance it'll never work.
I'm pretty open to trying most things, in saying that I do have a few limits which we can discuss.

If you're interested please contact me one of the following ways:
Leave message in thread
Send me a PM
Message me on KIK or Skype (Fastest way to reach me)
Email me

Skype- coolguy333gd
KIK- Coolguy333gd
Email- [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Coolguy333
11-25-2017, 10:44 AM
Still looking. Feel free to reach out.