PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in EU (like pain)

Purity Control
11-05-2017, 10:05 AM
26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (like pain)

Hello.

This advertisement is very specific. Most girls will not be eligible. Please stop reading if you do not pass following checklist:

Breast size C or LOWER.
Submissive
Enjoys vaginal penetration
Hygienic
Slim/fit/normal figure
Willing to send pictures (after trust is established) without face
Willing to have sessions once a/ a couple times per week (not daily)
Has a life on the side
At least tolerates pain

Okay, you're still reading. This is good, now I'm only talking to the worthy.

You deserve some more information of what to expect;
I am looking for a girl I can experiment on. A 'subject'. Your body will be my laboratory.
Once or twice a week, I will spend a little time on you. That means testing what you can take, pushing you, assessing you.

You will follow rules through the week. You habits will be discussed and I will try to make a positive impact on your life. (raise grades, make you lose weight/get fit, making you an allround better person, etc...). Your orgasms will be controlled too. When rules are broken or milestones are not met, you will be punished. (The punishments will be in line with the experiments)

I want someone that has a little personality. I want to make this a long term thing, with a foundation of trust. I will never ever share any information about you with anyone else.

Your likes and limits will be listened too as well.

About myself:
I am an experienced dom. However, I have my own style, my own practices. I might be something totally new to you. I work in the financial sector and have a lot of responsibilities, I sometimes need to let off some tension (that's where you come in). I am in shape, tall and have a good grip on life.

I would love to talk to any of you girls soon. Please DM me, explaining why I should consider you. Please also shortly describe your body.

Thank you for reading, Slim/fit/normal girl with C or smaller breasts

Purity Control
11-07-2017, 08:42 AM
Made a couple small changes to the above post.
Also: with all due respect, only girls born as girls. Thank you :)