PDA

View Full Version : 33/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

betabrianb
11-03-2017, 07:23 PM
33/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

Hey guys! I'm a straight male but I've had fantasies about being dominated/humiliated by another guy for a while now. They've evolved over time and I've decided I really want to explore this.

About 3 years ago my ex-girlfriend broke up with me(that's a whole other interesting story haha). Then, about 2 years ago I met another girl that I really, really liked. But she basically friendzoned me right off the bat. Admittedly, she is out of my league. I still tried to make something happen for a while but she just wasn't interested. So now we've become good friends, even though I still have feelings. I'm an obviously submissive guy and so we have kinda developed this relationship of me serving her. Nothing sexual but I just love doing things for her...anything I can really. And she's more than willing to accept and take advantage. She's a bit high maintenance, which I love for some reason, so it works out. This situation obviously presents a lot of opportunities for humiliation.

So, it's been about 3 years now since I've had sex and I would like to find a Dom guy who wants to keep me that way and is interested in controlling my cock and orgasms. Telling me when/how/if I can stroke. I have a cam and Kik also. Some other things I'm interested in exploring are humiliation, verbal and physical... cum eating, some light CBT, and I'm pretty open minded.
I know this might all sound a little crazy but it's worth a shot! If you're interested, please send me a PM.

GayCammaster
11-04-2017, 05:36 AM
Hi There

I Would like to give you a try.

Add me on skype: CammerJ