PDA

View Full Version : 24/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in US (very strict)

LexEmerie
11-02-2017, 06:39 PM
24/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in US (very strict)

Hi I'm Lexie, and horrible at these things so bare with me. I'm wholeheartedly a submissive I like being controlled in every aspect of every day life. From when I eat to when I go to the bathroom to what I wear. As well as control in the bedroom. I am looking for a strict, caring master who will push my limits. As far as limits I do not have many I like to try new and exciting things and will try anything once. I am on the heavier side but have been working on it. I don't mind pics or video after we get to know each other better. The best way to reach me is through kik @LexEmerie

Third times the charm 🤞. I have posted this thread before but came out short and had a master that wasn't as experienced as I was. I am looking for a strict experienced master that will help me grow. I promise I’m not difficult to work with but I’m looking for a true Master that will give me rules and structure.

Likes: tit torture, edging, toys, pain, control, hidden public.
Dislikes: no scat or pee. No family or friends involved

Conrad_Waldorf
11-03-2017, 03:14 AM
Hello Lexie,

I'm new to the forums, but not new to the lifestyle. I would like to get to know you and see if our interests align.

Thanks,
Conrad