PDA

View Full Version : Unemployed, Keep Me Busy

BondageChik
11-02-2017, 05:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am recently unemployed and need to be kept busy until I can find another job. So please give me rules, tasks, hypno files.......anything to keep me busy.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits below.

centurion01
11-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Lets start easy, do atleast 31 edges a day every day.
And you must have done all edges that day and then ask permission to cum

Meatballsurgery
11-02-2017, 05:45 PM
Write ten most humiliating words and phraces you know on your body with permanent mark where you can hide them.

Give youself 20 pussy and ass spanks with a leather belt each morning, lunch dinner and before bed.

Make a sloppy oatmeal gunk and pour it into your knickers and trousers/leggings and on your head and hair every morning.

BondageChik
11-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Thank you! I will begin these tomorrow morning.

Meatballsurgery
11-02-2017, 06:01 PM
You should also wear the tac bra for at least 2 hours in total each day.

03pparki
11-02-2017, 06:03 PM
Go to a shop and buy 2 bunches of bananas. Go home, get naked and see how many mashed bananas you can fit in your ass and vagina. When you are full Get dressed no bra and erect nipples and go to a neighbour and ask for some milk. Go home and cum before emptying yourself. Use a small spoon to empty your vagina and eat at least the first and last spoonful. Send me a detailed report and include faceless pics of each stage if you can please. Email report to cumtribute2017 at gmail dot com.
Kind regards
P

cgp1090870
11-02-2017, 06:08 PM
Write slut on your right tit, whore on your left tit, cum dump inner right thigh, fuck toy inner left thigh, use me abuse me fuck me and play thing on your stomach. Then insert your vibrating egg and turn it on high and sit in a chair with your magic wand on your clit on high tying your legs open to the chair legs and wrists to the arms of the chair or to the back legs and stay like this for an hour.

Magnetic
11-02-2017, 07:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am recently unemployed and need to be kept busy until I can find another job. So please give me rules, tasks, hypno files.......anything to keep me busy.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits below.

Whenever home alone, you will behave similar to a dog:

You will be naked.
You will not take a bath, except when dressing to go look for a job (no other reason).
You will not use soap, shampoo, or anything else (except when job hunting).
You will not clean anything off you... you will not even use your hand to wipe your mouth.
You will always be on 4s, except for a period before your breakfast which you will keep as short as possible. During this period, you will get all the food and WATER, you will eat and drink during the day, set it on bowls outside, and leave them covered but on the floor. Once you have set this up, you will not get anything to eat other than that for the whole day.
You will keep a carrot on your ass, all the time you are home alone.
Whenever you DO take a bath, you will do it with COLD water only, as cold as you can posibly get it, and you will not dry with a towel (except your arm pits, toes, hands, pussy, ass crack, and back of knee--no mushrooms). Other than that you will get dressed while still wet.
When sleeping, you will sleep on your bed but you will not cover yourself with anything. The naked rule also applies.
Whenever peing, you will crawl towards the toilet backwards, lift up your leg (like a male dog), get so that your pussy is in the middle of the bowl (and one leg up), then pee.
As the sole exception to the behaving dog like, you will slap each tit as hard as posible and as fast as posible, before each time you eat, 25 times with a frying pan.

bee9
11-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Are you actively looking for a new job?

BondageChik
11-02-2017, 07:46 PM
Are you actively looking for a new job?
Yes, I am actively looking for a new job.

SoloM35
11-03-2017, 05:44 AM
Whenever you are searching for a new job online or writing
Your application, put your egg in on high, put your inflatable didldo up your ass, wear your tack bra and your chastity belt

Magnetic
11-03-2017, 12:55 PM
Whenever you are searching for a new job online or writing
Your application, put your egg in on high, put your inflatable didldo up your ass, wear your tack bra and your chastity belt

And the tallest stilletos you've got, nothing else.