PDA

View Full Version : best slave/master

userben
06-20-2006, 06:35 AM
what do u think is a most for a good slave and why. What do u think the slave should have for qualities, intelligence, and body type. what is your perfact slave. onthe flip side. If you are a slave what is the perfact master.

marth
06-20-2006, 07:11 PM
a must is an eagerness to please their master, if they don't understand exactly what to do, a good slave does the most, then asks if they did it right.
Intelligence is important for me, but i don't think it is for most, just obedience. My perfect slave is fit, smart, and after completing a dare is waiting for the next one.
...and has a camera for god's sake

Big_Joe
06-21-2006, 09:09 AM
i feel that a good slave must not have very many limits, if any. I feel they should be prepared to put themselves out to get what their master needs, so if their master wants them to get dog food and they dont have a dog, they should be prepared to go out and buy it. They should be eager, but no so eager that they sound desperate or perverted.

On the other side i think a good master should be prepared to be there for their slave. One thing i cant stand is a master that is never there to give the slaves tasks, and then turns up 1 day expecting the slaves to be ready! Also a good master should b prepared to respect the slaves limits, within reason, but should try and expand them so their slave can gain experince.

marth
06-22-2006, 05:41 PM
well said Big_Joe

Manbearpig
07-04-2006, 08:38 PM
very well said. and they must be tough. it would be very hard for some people not masterbate or to sleep nude, or go without underwear, or only use to the toliet a few times or even to wet themself to masters delight. they have to be mentally tough and physically in case they do get a painful task.