PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in US (webcam not required)

Kitii
11-02-2017, 03:24 PM
19/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in US (webcam not required)

Hello subs, my name is Kaitlyn. I am a switch but I often lean toward being a sub, however as of late I have been feeling for my dominant side a bit more, becoming more aware and enjoying the role more. I am seeking a sub who may be interested in exploring my dominant side while I simultaneously explore their submissive side.

Who am I? I'm a bi transgirl, currently unemployed but looking into jobs, and I'm also looking into college classes. I enjoy playing video games and writing fiction stories in my free time, with some occasional playtime with a dare buddy. I would like to have a brand new hobby, a sub to take care of and train as my own.

Who Am I looking for? I'm looking for a female (Or MtF) sub that is willing to submit to me. I'm very aware of limits and I will not push them under any circumstances. You must be able to speak to me daily (unless something comes up). I would prefer a sub newer to BDSM, but being a long time sub seeking a new dom may even be a better thing. I need my sub to have kik, as that will be our main form of communication. If you fit these prerequisites, then read below.

So, you made it this far, let's get to what I need to meet you.
I would like anyone interested in becoming my sub to send me a message on kik. I use kik for many things, so make sure to tell me you're form getdare upon messaging me.

My Kik is AltEden

I look forward to all subs who message me. Good luck ♡

Kitii
11-13-2017, 12:13 PM
Bumping this, seeing if I can get more apps