PDA

View Full Version : Lied since 2014 punish me

smellywhore
11-02-2017, 09:56 AM
Hello,
Basically in 2014 I asked for dares and wouldnt complete them. I am ashamed of myseld for wasting peoples precious time and would like to make it up to you all.
I have gone through all the dares that was asked of me over the last week and have completed them all. To prove this I wrote a full report for each dare.
Please could you give me really horrible dares and punishments so I will never even think about lieing again.
Thank you

Miss Arille
11-02-2017, 10:15 AM
Have yo compleated the dares that were given to you in 2014? If not, complete then. And given the long time you have made people wait, you can't see a naked boy until you finished all the dares.

smellywhore
11-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Have yo compleated the dares that were given to you in 2014? If not, complete then. And given the long time you have made people wait, you can't see a naked boy until you finished all the dares.

I have completed the dares, I completed them before I asked for punishments

Miss Arille
11-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Okay.
Have you said sorry for the people you made wait?

After you apologize, you need to learn not to make people waste time and wait. For that I want you to buy or make your favorite food. Make sure the smell gets to your room. Now you will kneel naked in the corner and stay for 1 hour. After that, you will write "I'm a naughty slut and don't deserve people's time" 50 times. Only after that you can go eat (you cant use your hands) post a pic with the writting to prove you completed what I ask. You must write in cursive letter using a red pen on a white paper. Sign it with your username

Magnetic
11-02-2017, 10:54 AM
I have completed the dares, I completed them before I asked for punishments

Good.

Link to the dares and to the reports here. For any reports that where sent through PM as requested, copy them on this thread. No more than one report or link per post.

Show everyone what a worthless lying worthless bitch you really are. Do this now so we can proceed with giving you related punishments.

smellywhore
11-02-2017, 11:37 AM
Okay.
Have you said sorry for the people you made wait?

After you apologize, you need to learn not to make people waste time and wait. For that I want you to buy or make your favorite food. Make sure the smell gets to your room. Now you will kneel naked in the corner and stay for 1 hour. After that, you will write "I'm a naughty slut and don't deserve people's time" 50 times. Only after that you can go eat (you cant use your hands) post a pic with the writting to prove you completed what I ask. You must write in cursive letter using a red pen on a white paper. Sign it with your username

Is it ok if I do thia tomorrow as I cant find a red pen and its getting late

smellywhore
11-02-2017, 11:38 AM
Good.

Link to the dares and to the reports here. For any reports that where sent through PM as requested, copy them on this thread. No more than one report or link per post.

Show everyone what a worthless lying worthless bitch you really are. Do this now so we can proceed with giving you related punishments.

If you go on the threads started by me they are all on there, sorry for any inconvenience but im not sure how you link them here

smellywhore
11-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Made a kik account - smellywhore655
You could also send dares through there, although I wont be on that at all times

Magnetic
11-02-2017, 02:23 PM
If you go on the threads started by me they are all on there, sorry for any inconvenience but im not sure how you link them here

You will need 2 browser windows or tabs... I find browser windows (and so will I refer to them) easier in this case, but your milage may vary.

On the source window, navigate to the thread you intend to link to.
On the target window, navigate to this thread and start up a reply.
Click on the location bar once with the left mouse button.
Click it once again, this time with the right mouse button. A context menu should appear. Choose copy from it. Alternatively, you may simply press Ctrl-C (Command-C if you are on a Mac).
Go back to the target window and position your cursor so if you type anything, it will appear on your new post you are writing.
Right click and Paste or Ctrl-V (Command-V).
Make sure you sorround it with witespaces on either side of the link.
The link will appear normal, not active... But once you click "preview post" or "submit reply"... it will be recognized by gD and it will be made an active link.
Because you rejected by command instead of asking me for further instructions, I want you to edge before you post every one of these links... and then squeze your clit with a clothespin when you are right in the moment of edging. Furthermore, I want you to do this exact same thing one last time right after you posted your last link.

Just repeat this procedure once per link... Do you understand now?

Magnetic
11-02-2017, 02:25 PM
Made a kik account - smellywhore655
You could also send dares through there, although I wont be on that at all times

Ok... KiK me now and request me to accept you. You will find my KiK on my signature!

Magnetic
11-02-2017, 06:16 PM
Hello,
Basically in 2014 I asked for dares and wouldnt complete them. I am ashamed of myseld for wasting peoples precious time and would like to make it up to you all.
I have gone through all the dares that was asked of me over the last week and have completed them all. To prove this I wrote a full report for each dare.
Please could you give me really horrible dares and punishments so I will never even think about lieing again.
Thank you

Ok... This deserves a really exemplary punishment... Let me aim for 100% diislikes, 0% lines, ad 0% limits.

Furthermore, you did this since 2014.... I will give you two weeks for your entire time. Two weeks for 4 years... I beleive that is reasonable, don't you?

So, I will lay out a set of strict rules you must follow for two weeks.

You will not cum during that time. Cumming is a reward, and you have most definitely not earned it.
You will make a new thread called "Controll my peeing" and you will request for permission from 5 different people for every time you go peeing. You will not go peing unless you get permission from the 5 people.
If you cannot hold, ask in the "Control my peeing" thread for 5 punishments. You must complete all 5 before you ask for permission again.
Every day you will give one deep throat at least. They will cum into your mouth and you will swallow up to the last drop.
You will wear thongs all of the time.
You will wear a bra connection wedgie all of your awake time.
You will wear a set of tampoons per day, all of the time.
Before putting on your bras, you will tie your breast with 5 turns of fishing thread.
You will only use cold showers, as cold as posible. You will let evaporation dry you out every time. Rememberyour dressing code, though.
You will not do excercises of any kind during the 4 days.
You will not shave at all during the 4 days.
There will be one exception to your doggy ways. Every day, before every meal (of any kind, even if you will only drink a few licks of water of your bowl), you will grab a frying pan and hit your breasts (each) 100 times as hard as posible, and as fast as posible.
You will wear a gag all the time you are home alone.

Looks like I did it, did I not?

Actually I did better, because I used a few of your likes, negated them so they became prohibitions, and then gave you rules.

smellywhore
11-03-2017, 03:37 AM
Ok... This deserves a really exemplary punishment... Let me aim for 100% diislikes, 0% lines, ad 0% limits.

Furthermore, you did this since 2014.... I will give you two weeks for your entire time. Two weeks for 4 years... I beleive that is reasonable, don't you?

So, I will lay out a set of strict rules you must follow for two weeks.

You will not cum during that time. Cumming is a reward, and you have most definitely not earned it.
You will make a new thread called "Controll my peeing" and you will request for permission from 5 different people for every time you go peeing. You will not go peing unless you get permission from the 5 people.
If you cannot hold, ask in the "Control my peeing" thread for 5 punishments. You must complete all 5 before you ask for permission again.
Every day you will give one deep throat at least. They will cum into your mouth and you will swallow up to the last drop.
You will wear thongs all of the time.
You will wear a bra connection wedgie all of your awake time.
You will wear a set of tampoons per day, all of the time.
Before putting on your bras, you will tie your breast with 5 turns of fishing thread.
You will only use cold showers, as cold as posible. You will let evaporation dry you out every time. Rememberyour dressing code, though.
You will not do excercises of any kind during the 4 days.
You will not shave at all during the 4 days.
There will be one exception to your doggy ways. Every day, before every meal (of any kind, even if you will only drink a few licks of water of your bowl), you will grab a frying pan and hit your breasts (each) 100 times as hard as posible, and as fast as posible.
You will wear a gag all the time you are home alone.

Looks like I did it, did I not?

Actually I did better, because I used a few of your likes, negated them so they became prohibitions, and then gave you rules.

So do you want me to eat my food like a dog for the next few weeks?
Also for my dislikes you missed a couple out? Nit sure if it was intended? I will come baxk and make a report in 2 weeks

Magnetic
11-03-2017, 04:41 AM
So do you want me to eat my food like a dog for the next few weeks?
Also for my dislikes you missed a couple out? Nit sure if it was intended? I will come baxk and make a report in 2 weeks

Yes, that is exactly what I am asking for.

No. Make a daily report on how did that day go.