PDA

View Full Version : F19 Dares and rules

97SKM
11-01-2017, 03:08 PM
straight to the point I guess... I'm looking for some random dares and/or rules for the coming week or two, or however long it'll take to complete them all.

I'm into many different things (see sig) and I'll happily accept pretty much anything to keep me occupied and less bored during my days. I should add that i have university classes on regular weekdays but dares/rules there is not a limit (again, see sig for those).

I have a decent selection for toys to use, but anything will do really. Be it a darre that lasts 5 minutes or 5 days, either is great.

Thanks!

Iamnotsure
11-01-2017, 03:12 PM
How about being plugged in both holes with the chastity belt on in class, while the keys are laying on the table at home?

growler21d
11-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Dare: Strip completely naked and insert your vibrating buttplug. You will then wrap yourself in cling film/saran from your shins up to your armpits. Put on a collar and your ring gag. After 1 hour you may remove your gag, but you cannot release yourself from the saran wrap until you have peed yourself.

For 1 full day you must act as a dog. No clothes, crawl everywhere, eat only with your mouth - no hands, you are not a allowed on the furniture, dogs do not use toilets, sleep on the floor, etc.

Rule: Every morning when you wake up, 100 ass spanks with your belt. Before you go to bed, 50 pussy spanks with your belt.

A report would be appreciated

centurion01
11-01-2017, 04:45 PM
Be needing to pee, set a stopwatch, blindfold yourself and put on some water sounds, like water fall., waves etc. Kneel in the corner, nose against wall with a coin held by your nose to the wall.
Now the aim is to last exactly a hour.
When you think youve been their a hour stand up and check.
Every second under is a spank each ass cheek with a wooden spoon.
Every second over is a pussy spank with a wooden spoon.
On top of those every minute over or under is how many minutes x10 you have to squat over (not on the seat) the toilet and not pee, every 15 minutes squatting is a glass of water. You can only start the squatting after all spanks are done.

If you get within 30s either side after the spanks you can cum before you pee.

If you pee or fail holding the squat before the time is done beg me for a punishment.

Report required

bee9
11-01-2017, 05:45 PM
1. Each morning you will fuck both your holes hard. No cumming. No wiping.
2. Largest anal plug goes in, pussy will be empty. Chastity belt on top. Keys stay at home.
3. Rope bra with tits bound around their base, not too tight - similar to that https://i.pinimg.com/736x/71/db/99/71db997d8ddc6a719e34802e824d6290--pokemon-photo-fun-things.jpg.
4. You have to flirt with someone daily and you cannot take down blowjob offers. Swallow everything and give your number.
5. Accept dates for the weekend. Request details later.

2bchew
11-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Before every class go into the bathroom and take the pencil or pen that you will be using in the next class and insert it in your pussy. leave it there and rub your clit for 10 seconds.After that remove the instrument and spank your pussy 7 hard slaps with your hand.

Do not wash or dry off the pen/pencil.Use that in your next class and at least twice during class the pen/pencil has to be in your mouth for at least 2 seconds.

If someone asks to borrow that pen/pencil you must let them

Do this for a minimum of 5 days

Bleater
11-02-2017, 03:21 AM
You need a bag that you can lock with a padlock, the related padlock, a chain with another padlock and a wild area, like a forest or similar
Bring with you also the collar you can lock, the handcuffs, the ankles cuffs, and the heavier nipple ring padlocks.
Go to the wild area, and at one border leave hidden there the keys of both the locks (the bags ones)
Walk for at least 15 min inside, then strip naked, even barefoot, lock collar on, lock all the cuffs on (hands in front) and put all che clothes and the keys in the bag, then lock it close and secure with the chain to a tree, so no one can steal it.

Now you have to go back, nude and barefoot and chained to the key, retrive it and then return to te bag, if you want your clothes back.

enjoy

Kinkguy90
11-02-2017, 03:45 AM
Every day before you go to sleep and brush your your teeth. Youll be naked in bathroom youll first put the brush into your pussy and edge once then you are alllowed to brush your teeth with it. While you brush then use your other hand to rub your clit. If you can handle.toncum in 2 min brushing you can have a orgasm, if. Not, spank your clit. 20 times instead.

Sifpeople
11-02-2017, 04:29 AM
On the weekends you must sleep with a buttplug in and fully naked of course. As well as if you have comfortable safe leatherish cuffs (otherwise a safe not too tight rope bound) you must also sleep with wrists cuffed together (in front) and ankles cuffed together.
Also on weekends, unless specified by another rule/dare on here, you are only allowed to orgasm while you're NOT in your home, car, or a bathroom (be it public or someone else's), in other words... only in a public place.

Difficulty_10
11-02-2017, 05:53 AM
For one week you must follow these rules when orgasming:

1. You must be fully naked.
2. You must be in a public facility. Restrooms work, but houses, dorm rooms, etc. do not.
3. You must orgasm every day.

97SKM
11-02-2017, 02:21 PM
Reports are sent to those whose dares I've done so far. Very much enjoying them! Thanks :)

BtO
11-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Your dare:
You will wear a short skirt and high heels seven days and obey all command you get.

Description:

Preparation:
You need different skirts (knee length and shorter) and shoes with heels.

Outfit:
The dare takes one week. You have to wear a short skirt and shoes with heels every day. You have to wear the skirt and shoes not less than 8 hours per day.
It is not allow wearing pantyhose. You can go out without stockings. You can wear strap-on stockings or a stay ups, but no pantyhose or leggings.
On the first five days you have wear every day a skirt that is shorter as your last skirt and heels that are higher as your last.

On day six and seven you can wear a skirt that is shorter or equal short as your last skirt. In addition, you wear shoes with heels that are higher or equal high as your last.

Obey:
Whenever you wear the skirt and heels, you do whatever anyone tells you, whether it be a coworker, a friend, or even a stranger. Questions like "Could you please..." or "Would you ..." are Commands too and so you will answer with "yes", always.

In that week everybody have the power to give you commands but nobody knows it. Only you know it.

(Exceptions: Don’t follow commands that lead yourselves or other in financial problems or hurt people. Use your common sense!
Online commands or commands from people who know of your dare don't count.)

Punishment:
Every day you can ignore three commands.
If you ignored one command, you have to take off your bra for the rest of the day.
If you ignored two commands, you have to take off yours pants for the rest of the day and the next day.
If you ignored three commands, you have to wear a five inches shorter skirt on the next day.

You will lose this dare, if you ignored four orders at one day or don’t accept the punishment.

Have fun
BtO
;)

Magnetic
11-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Anytime, any male tells you to fuck you, or anything similar (even if meant as an insult), in any language, you will reply with:

"Ok... When and where".

If he calls you up on it, go ahead and fuck him.

If he answers with anything else than a positive or a negative, ofer him gain wigth different words, as many times as necessary until he tells you a yes or no.

Once he tells you not, the offer is expired unless he once again tells you to "fuck you" or similar(in any language).