PDA

View Full Version : Sore nipples??

kittykay07
11-01-2017, 02:07 PM
Hi :)

I'm looking for some dares that will leave my nipples verrrryyy sore for the next few days.

Edgeandenial
11-01-2017, 02:19 PM
Toothpaste them

;)

kittykay07
11-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Toothpaste them

;)
I can definitely do that but I don't think it'll make them super sore :) Thank you though so much!!

barefooted83
11-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Do you have clamps?
After applying toothpaste you should put on clamps.
Apply pressure and pull and pinch them.
Do that for at least 30 minutes straight.
When finished, reapply toothpaste or tiger balm.

barefooted83
11-01-2017, 02:32 PM
In addition to my previous post, you should glue a piece of sandpaper in your bra.
Wear it the whole day.
When you get home, you may take it off but you have to stay topless until next morning.
If you are meeting people after work, you have to see them topless too or you have to wear it until you are alone.
When you take it off, immediately apply toothpaste or tiger balm on your nipples.

kittykay07
11-01-2017, 02:35 PM
In addition to my previous post, you should glue a piece of sandpaper in your bra.
Wear it the whole day.
When you get home, you may take it off but you have to stay topless until next morning.
If you are meeting people after work, you have to see them topless too or you have to wear it until you are alone.
When you take it off, immediately apply toothpaste or tiger balm on your nipples.
Oh thank you so much for these I'm really excited for this :) I have clothespins I can use but will have to get some sandpaper

ksoma
11-01-2017, 02:38 PM
You need a pair of pants hangers with their nasty clips, a set of regular binder clamps, 5 dice rolls, and a coin to flip!

Roll the first die. Result should be 2-6. If you get a one, you have to re-roll, and add that one to whatever you roll... unless you roll another one, in which case you re-roll again and add 2...
This number (2-6, unless you roll ones and have to add) is how many days in a row you do this.

Now roll 2 dice. That is how many times, during the course of the day, you have to do the task. You do NOT need to re-roll ones for this.
You will be left needing to do the task 2-12 times over the day.

Before every task, you flip a coin, and roll a die.
Heads, and you use binder clips on both nipples.
Tails and you use the pants hanger and it's clamps, on both nipples.

With the clamp picked out, roll a die. Re-roll ones (and add any ones rolled to the total). That is how many minutes the clamps have to be on, total.
Roll the second die.
1= lucky you. Just the clamps until time is up.

2= rotate. Every 20 seconds until time is up, you have to unclamp, rotate the clamp 90 degrees, and reclamp. If you only have one pants hanger and can thus only do this with the binder clamps, add 4 minutes to your total time instead

3) twist. Ever 20 seconds you have to twist the clamps as hard/far as you can, and hold it for 10 seconds, before letting go. 20 seconds after letting go, do it again. If you only have one pants hanger and can not do a separate hanger on each nipple, and thus can not twist, add 8 minutes to the time it stays on instead.

4)weights. have a few weights tied to something like a clothes pin. Say... 4-8 ounces per clothes pin. Clip a single clothes pin, or otherwise attach the weights, to the clip on your nipples. If using the pants hanger, attach ALL weight to the hanger portion of the hanger. This is done for the entire time you have the clips on.

5) Double time and roll again, accepting only a 2, 3, or 4. You must double your time in clips, while adding whatever task you rolled.

6) Roll again counting anything but a 6. The initial 6 rolled adds one more time, that day, you have to do this.

When time is up, flip the coin again. Tail, unclip the clips. Heads, you must pull the clips off without opening them.

This is fun because you could end up doing it twice one day, and needing to do it a whole 12 times the next day. You might be stuck doing it just twice, or doing it a half dozen days in a row. And the tasks for while they are on keeps things changing.

Here is one more task:
if you flipped the same face in both coin flips, after the task is done, you pinch your nipples as hard as you can, and pull out, as hard as you can, for 30 seconds.
If you flip two different coin faces for each task, find a flat surface, like a table, and put your nipple down on it. Take a thick book, place it so it lines up with the table, and lay it over your nipple. Push down on the book, hard. Hold the book down with all the force you can, crushing your nipple, for 15 seconds, and then switch to the other nipple.

Lastly? Reports, please. Either for each task (would be great but could get to be a bit much), each day (probably optimal), or when it is all done (least exciting but easiest).

barefooted83
11-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Oh thank you so much for these I'm really excited for this :) I have clothespins I can use but will have to get some sandpaper

Glad you like it.
Definitely tell us how it was.
Put on your clamps now if you have the opportunity at the moment.
Squeeze them really hard now ten times. (Squeeze and let go)

slavepig001
11-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Hey

As you want to have sore nipples here is my dare for you. Add your nipple clamps
After 10 minutes remove them
Give them 1 minute blood circulation rest
Turn they by 90 degrees
Re attach them

Do that 4 times in total.

kittykay07
11-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Glad you like it.
Definitely tell us how it was.
Put on your clamps now if you have the opportunity at the moment.
Squeeze them really hard now ten times. (Squeeze and let go)
Oh thank you for the dare I currently have then on for the 30 minutes while I'm writing this and they are already starting to feel a little sore I can't imagine how they will feel by the end of the week!!
You need a pair of pants hangers with their nasty clips and set of regular binder clamps, 5 dice rolls, and a coin to flip!

Roll the first die. Result should be 2-6. If you get a one, you have to re-roll, and add that one to whatever you roll... unless you roll another one, in which case you re-roll again and add 2...
This number (2-6, unless you roll ones and have to add) is how many days in a row you do this.

Now roll 2 dice. That is how many times, during the course of the day, you have to do the task. You do NOT need to re-roll ones for this.
You will be left needing to do the task 2-12 times over the day.

Before every task, you flip a coin, and roll a die.
Heads, and you use binder clips on both nipples.
Tails and you use the pants hanger and it's clamps, on both nipples.

With the clamp picked out, roll a die. Re-roll ones (and add any ones rolled to the total). That is how many minutes the clamps have to be on, total.
Roll the second die.
1= lucky you. Just the clamps until time is up.

2= rotate. Every 20 seconds until time is up, you have to unclamp, rotate the clamp 90 degrees, and reclamp. If you only have one pants hanger and can thus only do this with the binder clamps, add 4 minutes to your total time instead

3) twist. Ever 20 seconds you have to twist the clamps as hard/far as you can, and hold it for 10 seconds, before letting go. 20 seconds after letting go, do it again. If you only have one pants hanger and can not do a separate hanger on each nipple, and thus can not twist, add 8 minutes to the time it stays on instead.

4)weights. have a few weights tied to something like a clothes pin. Say... 4-8 ounces per clothes pin. Clip a single clothes pin, or otherwise attach the weights, to the clip on your nipples. If using the pants hanger, attach ALL weight to the hanger portion of the hanger. This is done for the entire time you have the clips on.

5) Double time and roll again, accepting only a 2, 3, or 4. You must double your time in clips, while adding whatever task you rolled.

6) Roll again counting anything but a 6. The initial 6 rolled adds one more time, that day, you have to do this.

When time is up, flip the coin again. Tail, unclip the clips. Heads, you must pull the clips off without opening them.

This is fun because you could end up doing it twice one day, and needing to do it a whole 12 times the next day. You might be stuck doing it just twice, or doing it a half dozen days in a row. And the tasks for while they are on keeps things changing.

Here is one more task:
if you flipped the same face in both coin flips, after the task is done, you pinch your nipples as hard as you can, and pull out, as hard as you can, for 30 seconds.
If you flip two different coin faces for each task, find a flat surface, like a table, and put your nipple down on it. Take a thick book, place it so it lines up with the table, and lay it over your nipple. Push down on the book, hard. Hold the book down with all the force you can, crushing your nipple, for 15 seconds, and then switch to the other nipple.

Lastly? Reports, please. Either for each task (would be great but could get to be a bit much), each day (probably optimal), or when it is all done (least exciting but easiest).

I love this so much it turned me on so much thinking about it!! I currently don't have any of the pants clips and it may be sort of difficult to get some. Is there any other sort of thing I could use??

kittykay07
11-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Hey

As you want to have sore nipples here is my dare for you. Add your nipple clamps
After 10 minutes remove them
Give them 1 minute blood circulation rest
Turn they by 90 degrees
Re attach them

Do that 4 times in total.
Thank you for this so much I will do it as soon as I get the chance :)

ksoma
11-01-2017, 03:06 PM
One reason pants hangers are so nasty is they have little teeth.
So... I expect that at a dollar store (if you don't have any at home) you could find tight little clips with teeth. They should work in stead. Just make sure you can hang weights from them!

kittykay07
11-01-2017, 03:08 PM
One reason pants hangers are so nasty is they have little teeth.
So... I expect that at a dollar store (if you don't have any at home) you could find tight little clips with teeth. They should work in stead. Just make sure you can hang weights from them!
Okay thank you!! I will post as soon as I have everything I need :)

barefooted83
11-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Oh thank you for the dare I currently have then on for the 30 minutes while I'm writing this and they are already starting to feel a little sore I can't imagine how they will feel by the end of the week!!

I love this so much it turned me on so much thinking about it!! I currently don't have any of the pants clips and it may be sort of difficult to get some. Is there any other sort of thing I could use??

Did you squeeze them already?
You can also pull on the clamps while pressing them closer together.
If they come off by mistake (pulling too hard) you have to put them on again after your day with sandpaper

kittykay07
11-01-2017, 03:14 PM
Everyone I still have 15 more minutes to go with the clothespins pinching and pulling them then the other tasks to do and my nipples are already getting soooo sore

kittykay07
11-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Everyone I still have 15 more minutes to go with the clothespins pinching and pulling them then the other tasks to do and my nipples are already getting soooo sore
Yes I did they are hurting soooo much

barefooted83
11-01-2017, 03:18 PM

I think that's what you were asking for, right?
Hope you enjoy it as much as anticipated.

Did you get my last PM?