PDA

View Full Version : Girl in 20s needs dares!

Ms.allsunday123
11-01-2017, 05:57 AM
Its been roughly a week since my bf/slave has last cum(I've made sure of that lol).

Tomorrow night he'll be drinking and so I'd appreciate anyone could PM's me humiliating dare to make him carry out before cumming.

In return I'll send you a pic/vid of him of him preforming the task(s) along with a sweet view of my cute ass as I make him do it ;)

PS: He is a hardcode masochist so don't worry about his limits so long as its nothing illegal.

TheDemandred
11-01-2017, 09:09 AM
You would like humiliating tasks for him to do drunk to earn his orgasm?

Tell him he can cum if he can suck his own cock.

Get your panties wet and shove them in his mouth. He can only take them out to drink. Or maybe he can't even then?

centurion01
11-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Have him stand and you kneel and use his cock/balls as a boxing speed bag whiles his mouth is gagged open with soap and nipple clamps.

See if you can beat him to orgasm

sweetie_sub1983
11-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Make him ride your favorite dildo. Time him. When he feels the need to stop, stop the timer and that’s as long as he gets to try and fuck you to cum.

barefooted83
11-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Tie him up fully nude in a hogtie. Put clamps on his nipples.
If he is OK with blood staple a pattern or simple image (smiling face) in the soles of his feet. As an alternative you can use thumbtacks instead. Maybe push some in his toes, too.
If he isn't OK with blood, give him a hard bastinado while tied up.
A hundred hits per foot should be enough if he isn't used to that.
If you chose the staples or thumbtacks (make sure you drive them in as far as you can) let them in and let him remove them himself after you are done with him. That's even worse than the feel when you drive them in.
Please take pictures or a video and show us.
Enjoy