PDA

View Full Version : Make me Thankful

OriTheOwl
10-31-2017, 03:56 PM
In America on November 23rd is Thanksgiving, a day to give thanks (or to eat until you burst and argue with family) so from now until the end of November I will be taking unique tasks and tasks from a list (see rules below) and for every unique task I get I will write a report to post here and thank the person personally.

Rules:

1. Everyone's first post in this thread they may give me one task within my limits and is possible (i.e. I can't buy much.)

2. Females (or those who identify as female) may post a new task each day.

3. Male friends may also post a task a day but only if we are friends.

4. Every post you may add up to 3 items from this list: (the numbers are set in stone no adding more or less i.e. if you can send 25 of something you must send 25 not 24 not 26, 25)

10 spanks to my ass with a wooden spoon (each cheek)
15 spanks to my ass with hairbrush (each cheek)
25 spanks to my ass with my hand (each cheek)
15 ball smacks with a wooden spoon
20 ball smacks with a hairbrush
1 minute of ball crushing with my hand
15 minutes plugged (Large)
20 minues plugged (Medium)
30 minutes plugged (Small)
15 minutes Vibe Plugged on high
20 minutes Vibe Plugged on Medium
30 minutes Vibe Plugged on low
5 edges
3 minutes nipples pegged

5. You must wait for two people to post after you to post again or 6 hours
ex: You post
person 1
person 2
You can post again.

Thank you in advance <3

Butterfly
10-31-2017, 04:21 PM
This is a great thread idea!

I am going to start with:

5 edges
3 minutes nipples pegged

Wedgiebondagebabe
10-31-2017, 04:28 PM

These are the tasks I decided to add. Good idea!

Evermore
10-31-2017, 04:42 PM
+ these ones from me:

MidnightFey
10-31-2017, 06:05 PM
Here's my task:

Items: Copy paper (1 piece), Markers (preferably 3 colors, any kind), Stapler or Tape, 1 pair scissors, and a stick ( ;) )..

You will write on the copy paper all the things that turn you on, make you squirm, or make you blush. You will then tape or staple the ends together in a way that the words are on the outside, and that the cylinder you make from this is tight enough to fit around your stick. Place the paper cylinder on your stick and wear around outside for 1 day. PS: you can cut the paper down height-wise to better fit your stick. We don't want that falling off and rolling around for your colleagues to see, do we?:P

My sprinkles:

1) 5 edges
2) 15 minutes Vibe Plugged on high
3) 1 minute of ball crushing with my hand

Oh boy! I can't wait for tomorrow! ;D You're welcome.

SeaFlower
10-31-2017, 08:08 PM
Red lipstick and heels.
With lipstick draw a big heart on mirror. Inside it write "I'm thankful slut".
In a nice dress and fem underwear in front of mirror perform a striptease and then sensual dance for 20' (obv just dance naked if you don't have the fem clothes)

During this:

- 20 minutes Vibe Plugged (Medium)
- 20 ball smacks with a hairbrush
- 3 minutes nipples pegged

;)

pain slut joe
10-31-2017, 10:03 PM
10 spanks to ass with a wooden spoon (each cheek)
15 spanks to ass with hairbrush (each cheek)
25 spanks to ass with hand (each cheek)

TASK: no orgasms until all tasks (or subsequent punishments in case you happen to fail at the tasks) given in this thread are complete

Enjoy!

psj

Edgeandenial
10-31-2017, 10:08 PM
I am going to add :

25 hand spanks to the ass because I love bare hand Spankings !:D
3 minutes of nipple plugged
15 minutes plugged

fluffynr
10-31-2017, 11:26 PM
I am adding:

And one Task:
Sleep one night naked bound to your bed, lie on your back on the bed and bound your right and left leg should be bound to the right and left to your bed to spread the legs out. Now Bound your waist to both sides of the bed. Now you have a choice with your hands, if you want a cover for the night you need to bound them to each side where your waist is bound to, if you don't need a cover your hands are free.

pain slut joe
10-31-2017, 11:49 PM
Please add to your enjoyment in order listed below:

pain slut joe
11-01-2017, 07:26 AM
Please enjoy:

Thank You

psj

OriTheOwl
11-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Here's my task:

Items: Copy paper (1 piece), Markers (preferably 3 colors, any kind), Stapler or Tape, 1 pair scissors, and a stick ( ;) )..

You will write on the copy paper all the things that turn you on, make you squirm, or make you blush. You will then tape or staple the ends together in a way that the words are on the outside, and that the cylinder you make from this is tight enough to fit around your stick. Place the paper cylinder on your stick and wear around outside for 1 day. PS: you can cut the paper down height-wise to better fit your stick. We don't want that falling off and rolling around for your colleagues to see, do we?:P

My sprinkles:

1) 5 edges

I am working on most of the tasks tonight but I figured Fey would want to know what words are on the tube today (putting in spoilers because embarrassing) Cum, High Heels, Forced Crossdressing, Sissy stuff, Panties, ABDL, Pink, Humilation, Cocks, Eating out, Pussy, Rough Anal, Buttplugs, Public Humilation, Hypnosis, Boobs, Bailey Jay, Idea of embarrassing Tattoos, and Total Obedience to Females
Thats all I could fit I am wearing now and will report at the end of the day. Thankyou very much Fey!

Bobcat
11-01-2017, 07:50 AM
3 minutes nipples pegged

fluffynr
11-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Here three more tasks.
- 1 minute of ball crushing with my hand
- 5 edges

Matt:
11-01-2017, 12:51 PM
1 minute of ball crushing with hand

TwistedPrincess
11-01-2017, 05:41 PM

huffer
11-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Nice list, have these 3 please:
+10 spanks to your ass with a wooden spoon (each cheek)
+15 spanks to your ass with hairbrush (each cheek)
+5 edges

pain slut joe
11-01-2017, 09:38 PM

OriTheOwl
11-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Thank you everyone for all the posts so far here are my task reports so far.

Here's my task:

My sprinkles:

1) 5 edges

This was very embarrassing XD The word's are in a previous post. I had it on my penis all day long though I often had to walk weird so it didn't slide off. I only went to the gym and out to breakfast but the gym was very hard and the tube almost fell off several times. it made moving kinda hard and with a small penis I kind of had to keep it hard all day so I wore a butt plug to keep me at least semi hard XD Thank you very much for the interesting dare Fey!

Red lipstick and heels.
With lipstick draw a big heart on mirror. Inside it write "I'm thankful slut".
In a nice dress and fem underwear in front of mirror perform a striptease and then sensual dance for 20' (obv just dance naked if you don't have the fem clothes)

During this:

- 20 minutes Vibe Plugged (Medium)
- 20 ball smacks with a hairbrush

;)

I had red lipstick my white wedges my blue medieval dress and black panties the lipstick was very hard to wash off the mirror XD the striptease and dance were super humiliating but I was hard all the way through XD Thank you for the fun and slutty dare Flower!

TASK: no orgasms until all tasks (or subsequent punishments in case you happen to fail at the tasks) given in this thread are complete

Enjoy!

psj

I am taking this as I cannot cum if I still have tasks to do, so basically whenever I get a new task I am automatically denied until it is done. Thank you for the task Joe!

I am adding:

And one Task:
Sleep one night naked bound to your bed, lie on your back on the bed and bound your right and left leg should be bound to the right and left to your bed to spread the legs out. Now Bound your waist to both sides of the bed. Now you have a choice with your hands, if you want a cover for the night you need to bound them to each side where your waist is bound to, if you don't need a cover your hands are free.

I wanted a cover so I was fully bound, sadly i do not have real bondage rope so i uses a few belts, fabric, and a rope belt XD this was very fun, kinda hard to get to sleep but I did eventually getting out of it in the morning was hard and I almost pissed myself but I made it to the toilet in time. Thank you for the binding task Fluffy!

MidnightFey
11-02-2017, 08:03 PM
Thank you everyone for all the posts so far here are my task reports so far.

This was very embarrassing XD The word's are in a previous post. I had it on my penis all day long though I often had to walk weird so it didn't slide off. I only went to the gym and out to breakfast but the gym was very hard and the tube almost fell off several times. it made moving kinda hard and with a small penis I kind of had to keep it hard all day so I wore a butt plug to keep me at least semi hard XD Thank you very much for the interesting dare Fey!

Haha I'm glad you liked it. I thought it was a great way for you to get some good ole fashioned humiliation and potential public humiliation involved as well.

Bobcat
11-02-2017, 08:19 PM
3 minutes nipples pegged

MidnightFey
11-02-2017, 09:10 PM
Here's my task ;)
Glitter Baby

Items needed

Granny panties or boxers
Flamboyant glitter
Elmer's glue or some kind of nontoxic glue
Some pride to beat down
Loose fitting bottoms

Instructions

Make sure you have enough pads to line the interior of your panties with.
Glue a generous amount of glitter onto each pad.
Attach pads in any method you'd like to the interior of said panties.
Go out in public wearing something that's either loose fitting around the legs or loose fitting around the crotch.
If you leak glitter, an someone looks at you funny, you have to say "It's that time of the month"
Don't blame me if you look like a sprite for a day.<3

Extras:
5 edges
3 minutes nipples pegged
20 hairbrush spanks

- Fey:p

pain slut joe
11-02-2017, 09:41 PM

SeaFlower
11-03-2017, 05:57 AM
Task:

You have to go to a coffee house or something. Plugged and with an hypnosis mp3 on earphones or headphones.
You sit there for 30 minutes, legs all time crossed.

Each time a female passes by you must pinch your top leg inner thigh as hard as you can, shift legs crossed and write down the color of her hair to a piece of paper.
You can't look at the paper again after the 30'.

When you get home, you must say to yourself the numbers of total females and
each hair color. Then remove earphones and plug.

For every mistake you made 5 ball smacks with hairbrush.
If no mistakes, you kiss yourself on the mirror.

Also:

15 minutes Plugged (Large)
15 minutes Vibe Plugged (High)
3 minutes nipples pegged

eevee.velvet
11-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Its not much. In middle of oword day. But
10 lines saying "Ori is the bestest friend ever and totally awesome!!"

OriTheOwl
11-03-2017, 11:21 AM
I did these two back to back and they combined a little which added to my humiliation XD

Here's my task ;)
Glitter Baby

Items needed

Granny panties or boxers
Flamboyant glitter
Elmer's glue or some kind of nontoxic glue
Some pride to beat down
Loose fitting bottoms

Instructions

Make sure you have enough pads to line the interior of your panties with.
Glue a generous amount of glitter onto each pad.
Attach pads in any method you'd like to the interior of said panties.
Go out in public wearing something that's either loose fitting around the legs or loose fitting around the crotch.
If you leak glitter, an someone looks at you funny, you have to say "It's that time of the month"
Don't blame me if you look like a sprite for a day.<3

Extras:
5 edges
3 minutes nipples pegged
20 hairbrush spanks

- Fey:p

I had an old pair of very loose boxers, I stuck the maxi pads all over so almost every inch was fluffy. I then added the glue and lots of glitter, which was a very girlie pink and light purple mix, then very carefully slid them on. I had on my way loose fitting sweatpants. Every time I moved the pads crinkled a tiny bit.

I got dropped off in town by family members and while they didn't notice anything I was still blushy.

My first stop was the gym which I was glad was empty when I arrived so like a fool I exercised super hard which leads to glitter falling on my shoes and around my feet. As I went to leave another gym member walked in and gave me a weird look. I said "it's that time of the month." she giggled and went on her way.

Next I walked to a restaurant for breakfast. Thankfully it was cold so most people had their hoods up and heads down. but I noticed I was leaving glittery foot prints, yes very sprite like I know. by the time I got seated at the restaurant the glitter on my shoes calmed down but was still very viable, and some I noticed popped out the top of my sweatpants. The waitress noticed and I said the line and she thought I was cute. Most of the rest of the time there was normal but a large family came in and two little girls saw my feet and told their mom "I think that guy may be fairy!" so I saw the moms weird look and had to give my line and she just kinda huffed away.

Next was a long walk to the coffee shop where I met several people and had to say my line a lot. Most of them just kept walking, a few laughed but one woman told me to "Always live fabulously." XD

At the coffee shop I had to make a few adjustments for the next task which will be below this one but before that I had to pee, I decide to go into a stall since no one could see me and I was feeling girly so i sat down to pee and when I looked down. My legs, thighs, balls, penis, pelvis, ass, and parts of my belly were covered in the glitter, I blushed super hard. After I stood up I saw the toilet was just covered in glitter everywhere.

No one noticed while I was getting a hot cocoa but for the 30 minutes I was there I am willing to bet over 50 people noticed me and I had to say my lone which made everyone laugh. I was so red by the end of this it was hard to keep count for the task below.

After That I went on a bus ride home which was packed with people who all noticed the glitter and who all laughed at my line. Some even struck up a convo and 2 women thought I was an adorable fairy.

After getting home I took the make shift pad of glittery evil off and tried to get most of the glitter off, but I failed. It isn't super visible now but I still have some over me.

Thank you very much Fey for the most humiliating task ever, I did kinda enjoy being a sprite *blushes super hard.*

Task:

You have to go to a coffee house or something. Plugged and with an hypnosis mp3 on earphones or headphones.

Each time a female passes by you must pinch your top leg inner thigh as hard as you can, shift legs crossed and write down the color of her hair to a piece of paper.

Also:

3 minutes nipples pegged

After I went to the bathroom as said above I inserted my large plug which gave me a little waddle. I ordered a Hot Cocoa so i wasn't just sitting there writing things lol. The hypnosis file I choose was This (https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=4199). I started my 30 minutes and while dealing with all the attention from the task above it was hard to keep numbers in my head and the plug in my ass made me super horny along with the hypnosis file.

After I was done I closed my notebook and made sure not to see any of the words or numbers. On the way home with all the people looking at me and such and the plug and the hypno file it was very hard to keep track of the numbers. Removing the plug and headphones after cleaning up from the task above felt great.

I will list each category and the number they really were in black text and my guess in Magenta

Total women I saw: 64 (lunch rush plus most of the workers were women.) 52 (keep in mind this number was guessed before guessing the separate hair colors so the guess does not add up XD)

Brunettes: 23 22

Black hair: 14 9

Red Hair: 12 13

Blonde: 11 7

Green: 3 2

Blue: 1 1

Crossing my legs kinda hurt my balls and the pinches left a red mark.

So I missed 6 so I did 30 ball smacks with my hairbrush. Each one hurt a lot and made some glitter fly XD

Thank you very much for the fun, and painful task Flower!

MidnightFey
11-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Task:

Also:

3 minutes nipples pegged I like how you think 8)

OriTheOwl
11-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Its not much. In middle of oword day. But
10 lines saying "Ori is the bestest friend ever and totally awesome!!"

:o Thank you for the lines Ashy! they were quick but writing them was embarrassing because of their content XD :o

SideWind
11-03-2017, 05:57 PM
5 edges
30 minutes vibe plugged
3 minutes nipples pegged

Sing "I'm a little teapot" 3 times while looking at yourself in a mirror.

Have fun!

fluffynr
11-04-2017, 01:20 AM
I added this to your list:

5 edges

MidnightFey
11-04-2017, 08:18 AM
I did these two back to back and they combined a little which added to my humiliation XD

I had an old pair of very loose boxers, I stuck the maxi pads all over so almost every inch was fluffy. I then added the glue and lots of glitter, which was a very girlie pink and light purple mix, then very carefully slid them on. I had on my way loose fitting sweatpants. Every time I moved the pads crinkled a tiny bit.

I got dropped off in town by family members and while they didn't notice anything I was still blushy.

My first stop was the gym which I was glad was empty when I arrived so like a fool I exercised super hard which leads to glitter falling on my shoes and around my feet. As I went to leave another gym member walked in and gave me a weird look. I said "it's that time of the month." she giggled and went on her way.

Next I walked to a restaurant for breakfast. Thankfully it was cold so most people had their hoods up and heads down. but I noticed I was leaving glittery foot prints, yes very sprite like I know. by the time I got seated at the restaurant the glitter on my shoes calmed down but was still very viable, and some I noticed popped out the top of my sweatpants. The waitress noticed and I said the line and she thought I was cute. Most of the rest of the time there was normal but a large family came in and two little girls saw my feet and told their mom "I think that guy may be fairy!" so I saw the moms weird look and had to give my line and she just kinda huffed away.

Next was a long walk to the coffee shop where I met several people and had to say my line a lot. Most of them just kept walking, a few laughed but one woman told me to "Always live fabulously." XD

At the coffee shop I had to make a few adjustments for the next task which will be below this one but before that I had to pee, I decide to go into a stall since no one could see me and I was feeling girly so i sat down to pee and when I looked down. My legs, thighs, balls, penis, pelvis, ass, and parts of my belly were covered in the glitter, I blushed super hard. After I stood up I saw the toilet was just covered in glitter everywhere.

No one noticed while I was getting a hot cocoa but for the 30 minutes I was there I am willing to bet over 50 people noticed me and I had to say my lone which made everyone laugh. I was so red by the end of this it was hard to keep count for the task below.

After That I went on a bus ride home which was packed with people who all noticed the glitter and who all laughed at my line. Some even struck up a convo and 2 women thought I was an adorable fairy.

After getting home I took the make shift pad of glittery evil off and tried to get most of the glitter off, but I failed. It isn't super visible now but I still have some over me.

Thank you very much Fey for the most humiliating task ever, I did kinda enjoy being a sprite *blushes super hard.*

After I went to the bathroom as said above I inserted my large plug which gave me a little waddle. I ordered a Hot Cocoa so i wasn't just sitting there writing things lol. The hypnosis file I choose was This (https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=4199). I started my 30 minutes and while dealing with all the attention from the task above it was hard to keep numbers in my head and the plug in my ass made me super horny along with the hypnosis file.

After I was done I closed my notebook and made sure not to see any of the words or numbers. On the way home with all the people looking at me and such and the plug and the hypno file it was very hard to keep track of the numbers. Removing the plug and headphones after cleaning up from the task above felt great.

I will list each category and the number they really were in black text and my guess in Magenta

Total women I saw: 64 (lunch rush plus most of the workers were women.) 52 (keep in mind this number was guessed before guessing the separate hair colors so the guess does not add up XD)

Brunettes: 23 22

Black hair: 14 9

Red Hair: 12 13

Blonde: 11 7

Green: 3 2

Blue: 1 1

Crossing my legs kinda hurt my balls and the pinches left a red mark.

So I missed 6 so I did 30 ball smacks with my hairbrush. Each one hurt a lot and made some glitter fly XD

Thank you very much for the fun, and painful task Flower!
I need to save this story for a bad day. It seems to be a no fail gigglefest. =)

OriTheOwl
11-04-2017, 08:23 AM
5 edges
30 minutes vibe plugged
3 minutes nipples pegged

Sing "I'm a little teapot" 3 times while looking at yourself in a mirror.

Have fun!

This was embarrassing but easy <3 Thank you for the short task Sidey!

I need to save this story for a bad day. It seems to be a no fail gigglefest. =)

:o *Blushes super red*

Heart
11-04-2017, 11:29 AM
I'll add 3 minutes pegged

MidnightFey
11-04-2017, 06:38 PM
TENT ALERT

Items required:

Blush
Fitted trousers
Top or blouse that barely covers crotch, preferably a button-down
packing material ;)
Shoes of your choice
Underwear that can hold said packing material
pink scarf

Instructions:

Put on underwear and start packing your crotch generously with cloth or crumpled paper.
Stop packing it when your crotch looks like it is sporting a hearty...poker.
Put on your trousers to make sure that the tent looks believable.
Put on socks and shoes of your choice.
Tie scarf like you would a casual tie on your neck.
Place copious amounts of blush on your cheeks to accentuate your embarrassment.
Go somewhere, preferably without children, and a lot of light.
Go forth, little pervert. Go forth.

Good luck!

Fey

PS: I'd prefer it if you wore a small plug during this task.

Extras:
15 ball smacks with a wooden spoon *right AFTER your task*
15 minutes Vibe Plugged on high + 5 edges *right BEFORE your task, can do at same time*

pain slut joe
11-05-2017, 03:01 AM
In order as listed, 1 right after the other:

OriTheOwl
11-05-2017, 10:45 AM
TENT ALERT

Items required:

Blush
Fitted trousers
Top or blouse that barely covers crotch, preferably a button-down
packing material ;)
Shoes of your choice
Underwear that can hold said packing material
pink scarf

Instructions:

Put on underwear and start packing your crotch generously with cloth or crumpled paper.
Stop packing it when your crotch looks like it is sporting a hearty...poker.
Put on your trousers to make sure that the tent looks believable.
Put on socks and shoes of your choice.
Tie scarf like you would a casual tie on your neck.
Place copious amounts of blush on your cheeks to accentuate your embarrassment.
Go somewhere, preferably without children, and a lot of light.
Go forth, little pervert. Go forth.

Good luck!

Fey

PS: I'd prefer it if you wore a small plug during this task.

Extras:
15 ball smacks with a wooden spoon *right AFTER your task*
15 minutes Vibe Plugged on high + 5 edges *right BEFORE your task, can do at same time*

Did the vibe and edges before as instructed so i was very horny. I put my small plug in put on a button down shirt, red it layed at the crotch. Put on undies and packed with stiff newspaper and made it about 6 in long. Put on my pants it squished down the poker a bit but looked about 5 in. And very noticeable. I shave my cheeks last night so i could use the blush today. I used a ton of blush my cheeks were super pink and this blush had tiny specks of glitter in it. I tied the uber girlie pink scarf like a tie, put on shoes and socks.

I went to the downtown shopping area mostly only adults there I got weird looks from everyone and with the plug in my real penis was hard and moving so the packing moved too. Mostly on the trabels all I got were weird looks but i have a few stories:

1. A woman came up to me and said *well aren't you adorable, I have that same scarf though not the twig to match* as she pointed at the tent. She giggled and went on her way.

2. While passing the sex toy shop A lady who worked there came out and asked me to come in. She then said she had never seen a sissy in broud daylight before and asked if I loved cock. I said yes and she giggled and said she was happy to meet me and gave me a 10% Off coupon

3. The last storie takes place on the bus ride home. A woman and man sat next to me and asked if they could try to balance stuff on it. I blushed and said sure the put a book on it and it shrak a bit and they laughed super hard and lrft me be.

After I got home I did the ball smacks as instructed and changed into normal clothes and washed the blush off but I still have glitter on my face and beard.

Thank you for the humilating and arousing dare Fey!

SeaFlower
11-05-2017, 03:04 PM
RANDOM WALK 1D

Plugged.
At a street with a lot of stores you choose one around the middle to enter first.

Process:
- Enter store
- Say to someone the number of stores you have visited with this one
- Exit and wait at the store entrance for the first person to pass by
- If male, you enter next store on the right. If female, on the left.
- Repeat until count reaches 21.
- Return to starting point singing the song "Singing in the Rain". (If you have ended there just say to someone "I love the sun")

When back home:

10 spanks ass with wooden spoon (each cheek)
15 ball smacks with wooden spoon

while singing song "I am singing in the rain" but saying Pain instead of Rain

MidnightFey
11-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Did the vibe and edges before as instructed so i was very horny. I put my small plug in put on a button down shirt, red it layed at the crotch. Put on undies and packed with stiff newspaper and made it about 6 in long. Put on my pants it squished down the poker a bit but looked about 5 in. And very noticeable. I shave my cheeks last night so i could use the blush today. I used a ton of blush my cheeks were super pink and this blush had tiny specks of glitter in it. I tied the uber girlie pink scarf like a tie, put on shoes and socks.

I went to the downtown shopping area mostly only adults there I got weird looks from everyone and with the plug in my real penis was hard and moving so the packing moved too. Mostly on the trabels all I got were weird looks but i have a few stories:

1. A woman came up to me and said *well aren't you adorable, I have that same scarf though not the twig to match* as she pointed at the tent. She giggled and went on her way.

2. While passing the sex toy shop A lady who worked there came out and asked me to come in. She then said she had never seen a sissy in broud daylight before and asked if I loved cock. I said yes and she giggled and said she was happy to meet me and gave me a 10% Off coupon

3. The last storie takes place on the bus ride home. A woman and man sat next to me and asked if they could try to balance stuff on it. I blushed and said sure the put a book on it and it shrak a bit and they laughed super hard and lrft me be.

After I got home I did the ball smacks as instructed and changed into normal clothes and washed the blush off but I still have glitter on my face and beard.

Thank you for the humilating and arousing dare Fey!
<3333 I'm glad you had fun. That's gold.

MidnightFey
11-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Little Bunny Foo Foo

Here's a new task for you:

You're gonna hop around your room in pink pubes, the bunny gear, and a thong. Oh. With a large plug in your butt. Put clothes pins around your belly button, nipples, and clit.

You will do this until all of the clothespins fall off.

Initial prep:

Use the vibrating butt plug for 10 minutes while slapping your balls and flicking your clit.

Draw hearts around your nipples and belly button.

Look forward to a report. ;D

Extras

*do all of this before the dare*

PS: Time limit for the pegs is 2 hours. If the pegs haven't come off by then, You will have to go out wearing tight pants and a plug that makes you tent on your own. Preferably at the gym, but can be somewhere else. ;)
Fey

pain slut joe
11-05-2017, 09:04 PM

OriTheOwl
11-06-2017, 10:32 AM
RANDOM WALK 1D

Plugged.
At a street with a lot of stores you choose one around the middle to enter first.

Process:
- Enter store
- Say to someone the number of stores you have visited with this one
- Exit and wait at the store entrance for the first person to pass by
- If male, you enter next store on the right. If female, on the left.
- Repeat until count reaches 21.
- Return to starting point singing the song "Singing in the Rain". (If you have ended there just say to someone "I love the sun")

When back home:

10 spanks ass with wooden spoon (each cheek)
15 ball smacks with wooden spoon

while singing song "I am singing in the rain" but saying Pain instead of Rain

I had my large plug in from the task below which I did first because it could be done at home XD The place I was at had 13 stores SO I started at the middle store which I will call store 7 I got weird looks and comments from every store I went into but I will get more into that later. Going left(Female) the store numbers go down going right(male) the numbers go up here were the order of the stores: Start 7, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 10, 9, 8, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 3. Stores 7, 6, 5, 8, 9, 10, and 3 gave me really weird looks when I came back and they asked me what I was doing I told them it was an experiment XD singing Singing in the rain back to store 7 was semi embarrassing XD The plug made me hard the whole walk and gave me a wiggle to my walk which gave me weird looks but thankfully my penis slid down so I did not tent lol.

When I got home I put the vibe plug in after taking out my huge plug, put it on high and then did the ass spanks and then the ball spanks while singing Singing in the pain it was painful and embarrassing XD

That you very much for the long walk and painful end Flower <3

Little Bunny Foo Foo

Here's a new task for you:

You're gonna hop around your room in pink pubes, the bunny gear, and a thong. Oh. With a large plug in your butt. Put clothes pins around your belly button, nipples, and clit.

You will do this until all of the clothespins fall off.

Initial prep:

Use the vibrating butt plug for 10 minutes while slapping your balls and flicking your clit.

Draw hearts around your nipples and belly button.

Look forward to a report. ;D

Extras

*do all of this before the dare*

PS: Time limit for the pegs is 2 hours. If the pegs haven't come off by then, You will have to go out wearing tight pants and a plug that makes you tent on your own. Preferably at the gym, but can be somewhere else. ;)
Fey

Last night I sprayed my pubes pink so I could get it dry in time woke up with really bright pink pubes XD Did the Vibe plugs as instructed which made me super hard. Then I did the vibe for 10 minutes while flicking my (huge mainly) clit and smacking my balls super hard. I then drew hearts around my nipples and belly button in pink I had 10 pins around each area so 40 pins total and shoved my large plug in my ass.

Putting on the thong pushed on the ones around my clit and hurt like hell. I put on the bunny ears and attached the tail. I was super hard during this as well, I set a timer and began hopping. A few fell off quick mostly around the clit, they hurt really bad when they fall off btw. I hopped for 43 minutes and 34 seconds. Every time a pin fell off I gave a tiny yelp of pain but it also made me harder. After they all fell off I stopped the timer and checked my body, I had tiny red welts all over me from the pins which hurt when I was putting on clothes for the task above.

Thank you very much for the really embarrassing and painful bunny task Fey!

SissyPrincess_Jenny
11-06-2017, 11:19 AM
Ok since is my first post here's my task:

I want you in thong and heels, write "painslut" on your chest and "exhibitionist whore" on your belly, then on your kneels in front of a mirror keep you in wedgie using one hand and using the other one spank your ass 25 times each cheek.

Also:

5 edges

Have fun ^.^.

pain slut joe
11-06-2017, 11:45 AM
Enjoy

OriTheOwl
11-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Ok since is my first post here's my task:

I want you in thong and heels, write "painslut" on your chest and "exhibitionist whore" on your belly, then on your kneels in front of a mirror keep you in wedgie using one hand and using the other one spank your ass 25 times each cheek.

Also:

5 edges

Have fun ^.^.

I don't think the words will wash off for a bit they are in black lol. my heels are 4in white wedges and my thong is pink. I held the wedgie supper tight which hurt but I liked it. The spankks were super hard and fast so my butt is a bit red XD

Thank you for the Quick, painful, and embarrassing task Jenny!

MidnightFey
11-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Awww that's so cute. You're a little painslut.I had my large plug in from the task below which I did first because it could be done at home XD The place I was at had 13 stores SO I started at the middle store which I will call store 7 I got weird looks and comments from every store I went into but I will get more into that later. Going left(Female) the store numbers go down going right(male) the numbers go up here were the order of the stores: Start 7, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 10, 9, 8, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 3. Stores 7, 6, 5, 8, 9, 10, and 3 gave me really weird looks when I came back and they asked me what I was doing I told them it was an experiment XD singing Singing in the rain back to store 7 was semi embarrassing XD The plug made me hard the whole walk and gave me a wiggle to my walk which gave me weird looks but thankfully my penis slid down so I did not tent lol.

When I got home I put the vibe plug in after taking out my huge plug, put it on high and then did the ass spanks and then the ball spanks while singing Singing in the pain it was painful and embarrassing XD

That you very much for the long walk and painful end Flower <3

Last night I sprayed my pubes pink so I could get it dry in time woke up with really bright pink pubes XD Did the Vibe plugs as instructed which made me super hard. Then I did the vibe for 10 minutes while flicking my (huge mainly) clit and smacking my balls super hard. I then drew hearts around my nipples and belly button in pink I had 10 pins around each area so 40 pins total and shoved my large plug in my ass.

Putting on the thong pushed on the ones around my clit and hurt like hell. I put on the bunny ears and attached the tail. I was super hard during this as well, I set a timer and began hopping. A few fell off quick mostly around the clit, they hurt really bad when they fall off btw. I hopped for 43 minutes and 34 seconds. Every time a pin fell off I gave a tiny yelp of pain but it also made me harder. After they all fell off I stopped the timer and checked my body, I had tiny red welts all over me from the pins which hurt when I was putting on clothes for the task above.

Thank you very much for the really embarrassing and painful bunny task Fey!

pain slut joe
11-06-2017, 09:32 PM

MidnightFey
11-07-2017, 02:03 PM
INSTRUCTIONS:
You will have to go out wearing tight pants and a plug that makes you tent on your own. Preferably at the gym, but can be somewhere else.

EXTRAS:

1 min ball crushing (before dare)
5 edges (before dare)
15 min vibe plug high (after dare)

OriTheOwl
11-08-2017, 10:16 AM
INSTRUCTIONS:
You will have to go out wearing tight pants and a plug that makes you tent on your own. Preferably at the gym, but can be somewhere else.

EXTRAS:

1 min ball crushing (before dare)
5 edges (before dare)
15 min vibe plug high (after dare)

Plopped my large plug in did the ball crushing which helped the edges along as did the huge plug in my ass XD Put on super tight pants and headed to the gym. by the time I got to the gym my "tent" was very visable and the little wiggle the plug gave my walk did me no favors.

Thankfully no one was in the gym at first but there was a class starting soonish and suddenly the gym was packed. I got more weird looks than I could count and even a couple winks. The plug and boner made exercise really difficult. After my hour work out I sat down and one of the ladies at my gym very fast dropped a gym towel on my crotch and ran away. I was super blushie and kinda ran to the bus stop. on the way home I got many a look but no words were said.

At home I took the plug out which made me edge right there then did the agonizing 15 minutes of the vibe plug on high, I almost came but held it back. all in all I am super red.

Thank you for the humiliating and arousing task fey! <3

MidnightFey
11-08-2017, 11:01 AM
An oldie but a goodie! :)Plopped my large plug in did the ball crushing which helped the edges along as did the huge plug in my ass XD Put on super tight pants and headed to the gym. by the time I got to the gym my "tent" was very visable and the little wiggle the plug gave my walk did me no favors.

Thankfully no one was in the gym at first but there was a class starting soonish and suddenly the gym was packed. I got more weird looks than I could count and even a couple winks. The plug and boner made exercise really difficult. After my hour work out I sat down and one of the ladies at my gym very fast dropped a gym towel on my crotch and ran away. I was super blushie and kinda ran to the bus stop. on the way home I got many a look but no words were said.

At home I took the plug out which made me edge right there then did the agonizing 15 minutes of the vibe plug on high, I almost came but held it back. all in all I am super red.

Thank you for the humiliating and arousing task fey! <3

MidnightFey
11-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Happily doing a RANDOM WALK 2D through my PM DARES while SINGING A SONG

(Blue text refers to your PM Dares page)

At home, choose largest room. Gear:
CAT GIRL - cat ears and tail on, small butt plug

Divide room to 9 squares making a 3x3 grid numberd as follows
1---2---3
4---5---6
7---8---9
Each square has a task assigned to it.

Starting position square 5 (only sing song of corresponding task to start).
You can move up-down-left-right, decided by dice
-corner squares: odd/even
-side squares: 1-2/3-4/5-6
-middle square: roll until <5

Square tasks:

POLICE OFFICER [30 times each]

BAD GIRL [hand]

SUCK [5min] + Listen to related hypnosis file

HELLO KITTY [1 edge]

WORKOUT [5 min]

WORK BITCH [1 edge]

7 (hell square)
MidnightForfeit
- Nipples pegged
- Sing Soft Kitty Song for duration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Pdz1Qv3pg
- Wear biggest butt plug
- 10 spanks each butt cheek with wooden spoon
- Hump vibrating dildo under a pillow to an edge

SQUAT

BUZZ AND BURN [2 min wall sit] + sing Soft Kitty Song

Walk duration: 10 steps

Note the finishing square number because you will need it.

Since a report is required for you to be allowed to you know what, let's make it a bit funnier and longer

Change clothes to
LITTLE GIRL + red lipstick, girly hat and make yourself a cup of tea.

The whole time writing report you must be singing the "I'm a bee I drink tea" etc song (young Ross at Friends) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH7ivDkM8uw

Only two fingers allowed to use for writing report:
-Little finger of left hand
-Finger corresponding to end square number
(fingers numbered from left to right, 0 left little, 4 left thumb, 5 right thumb, 9 right little)

You can change one finger to one of your choice at a cost.
Finger exchange rates:
9: gift from us
1,8: 5 spanks (each butt cheek) wooden spoon
2,4,5,7: 10 spanks (each butt cheek) wooden spoon
3,6: 10 spanks (each butt cheek) wooden spoon plus nipples pegged for 10 minutes

Enjoy!

Fey, Sea
*hugs*

Drilldon
11-08-2017, 03:02 PM
5 Edges

pain slut joe
11-08-2017, 09:43 PM

MarvHarvey
11-08-2017, 10:09 PM
My First Post: and a Nice (!!) Task!

PIN SWAPPING DARE

(This one is not easy, but it is an interesting challenge.) :D

You need 14 clothespins.
You need a 60-second timer.
You need a pad to note how many 60-second increments you run. You will
care how many you do!
Note the FAIL conditions.

Strip naked. Every stitch off.
Set the timer for 60 seconds, and ready to reset.
Turn off all distraction. No music, phone, video, nothing.
Sit on the floor with your legs split out in front of you.
Put a clothespin on each nipple.
Put the rest of the pins on the inside of your left thigh, as high up your leg as you can.
Start the timer.
Once the timer is running, move the pins one at a time from the left thigh to the right thigh. You must get this done before the timer rings, OR ELSE YOU FAIL!

When the timer rings, stop the clock, count it as one cycle done on the pad, turn the nipple pins 90 degrees, making sure they are solidly attached, and only then restart the timer for the next cycle. Note that if a nipple pin falls off at any time while the timer is running YOU FAIL.

Again, move the pins back to the left leg one by one before the timer rings. Fail to get them all on again, and you FAIL.
When it rings, turn the nipple pins and repeat the whole process until you have completed 15 runs of 60 seconds.

This is pretty simple and the only way you can fail is if you are too fussy about where you put the pins and run out of time, so just get it done. Don't take time to find the right spot, just put them on. They will hurt no matter what you do, but they will be off again in a minute if you are quick about it!

Please post report: include what you did, thought, and felt.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
11-08-2017, 11:38 PM
5 edges

Task:

Put on your sluttiest lipstick, clamp your nipples, cover your medium plug with Toothpaste and slide it up your ass, masturbate until your clit is erect. Then give yourself a wedgie for 15 minutes.

littlemissslave
11-09-2017, 07:05 AM
5 edges
15 minutes vibe on high
30 minutes vibe on low

OriTheOwl
11-09-2017, 09:50 AM

It will be a few days until I can do this based on time and when I can get the house alone XD.

My First Post: and a Nice (!!) Task!

PIN SWAPPING DARE

(This one is not easy, but it is an interesting challenge.) :D

You need 14 clothespins.
You need a 60-second timer.
You need a pad to note how many 60-second increments you run. You will
care how many you do!
Note the FAIL conditions.

Strip naked. Every stitch off.
Set the timer for 60 seconds, and ready to reset.
Turn off all distraction. No music, phone, video, nothing.
Sit on the floor with your legs split out in front of you.
Put a clothespin on each nipple.
Put the rest of the pins on the inside of your left thigh, as high up your leg as you can.
Start the timer.
Once the timer is running, move the pins one at a time from the left thigh to the right thigh. You must get this done before the timer rings, OR ELSE YOU FAIL!

When the timer rings, stop the clock, count it as one cycle done on the pad, turn the nipple pins 90 degrees, making sure they are solidly attached, and only then restart the timer for the next cycle. Note that if a nipple pin falls off at any time while the timer is running YOU FAIL.

Again, move the pins back to the left leg one by one before the timer rings. Fail to get them all on again, and you FAIL.
When it rings, turn the nipple pins and repeat the whole process until you have completed 15 runs of 60 seconds.

This is pretty simple and the only way you can fail is if you are too fussy about where you put the pins and run out of time, so just get it done. Don't take time to find the right spot, just put them on. They will hurt no matter what you do, but they will be off again in a minute if you are quick about it!

Please post report: include what you did, thought, and felt.

I feel kinda bad because I did something similar before XD I did all 15 runs with no fails XD My nipples hurt a lot after. I have nice little welts on my thighs and about halfway through I noticed whenever I put a pin on a welt it increased the pain 10 fold so that was fun XD

Thank you for the painful task Marv!

5 edges

Task:

Put on your sluttiest lipstick, clamp your nipples, cover your medium plug with Toothpaste and slide it up your ass, masturbate until your clit is erect. Then give yourself a wedgie for 15 minutes.

My nipples hurt from the task above so this made this task extra painful XD. I nly have 1 lipstick but it is a pretty sultry red. The plug made me hard really quick and burned like crazy. It did not take me long to edge but the hard pulled wedgie with the plug in made the plug move and make the toothpaste burn even more so it was a very long 15 minutes XD After removing everything and taking a shower and as I am typing this my butt still burns a little bit.

Thank you for the embarrassing and painful task Angelica!

MarvHarvey
11-09-2017, 10:22 AM
I feel kinda bad because I did something similar before XD I did all 15 runs with no fails XD My nipples hurt a lot after. I have nice little welts on my thighs and about halfway through I noticed whenever I put a pin on a welt it increased the pain 10 fold so that was fun XD

Thank you for the painful task Marv!

Glad you had fun. I find this one starts out almost easy (if you don't waste time) but slowly gets nasty as you have to use the same spots over and over, and have to rush to get them all on. ;)

SweetTeen
11-09-2017, 02:04 PM
30 minutes plugged (Small)

-giggles-

littlemissslave
11-09-2017, 02:11 PM
5 edges
15 minutes vibe on high
30 minutes vibe on low

SemiGolfBoy
11-09-2017, 02:12 PM
15 minutes vibe plug on high,
5 edges,
30 minutes vibe plug on low.

In that order <3

OriTheOwl
11-09-2017, 06:28 PM

(Blue text refers to your PM Dares page)

At home, choose largest room. Gear:
CAT GIRL - cat ears and tail on, small butt plug

Divide room to 9 squares making a 3x3 grid numberd as follows
1---2---3
4---5---6
7---8---9
Each square has a task assigned to it.

Starting position square 5 (only sing song of corresponding task to start).
You can move up-down-left-right, decided by dice
-corner squares: odd/even
-side squares: 1-2/3-4/5-6
-middle square: roll until <5

Square tasks:

POLICE OFFICER [30 times each]

BAD GIRL [hand]

SUCK [5min] + Listen to related hypnosis file

HELLO KITTY [1 edge]

WORKOUT [5 min]

WORK BITCH [1 edge]

7 (hell square)
MidnightForfeit
- Nipples pegged
- Sing Soft Kitty Song for duration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Pdz1Qv3pg
- Wear biggest butt plug
- 10 spanks each butt cheek with wooden spoon
- Hump vibrating dildo under a pillow to an edge

SQUAT

BUZZ AND BURN [2 min wall sit] + sing Soft Kitty Song

Walk duration: 10 steps

Note the finishing square number because you will need it.

Since a report is required for you to be allowed to you know what, let's make it a bit funnier and longer

Change clothes to
LITTLE GIRL + red lipstick, girly hat and make yourself a cup of tea.

The whole time writing report you must be singing the "I'm a bee I drink tea" etc song (young Ross at Friends) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH7ivDkM8uw

Only two fingers allowed to use for writing report:
-Little finger of left hand
-Finger corresponding to end square number
(fingers numbered from left to right, 0 left little, 4 left thumb, 5 right thumb, 9 right little)

You can change one finger to one of your choice at a cost.
Finger exchange rates:
9: gift from us
1,8: 5 spanks (each butt cheek) wooden spoon
2,4,5,7: 10 spanks (each butt cheek) wooden spoon
3,6: 10 spanks (each butt cheek) wooden spoon plus nipples pegged for 10 minutes

Enjoy!

Fey, Sea
*hugs*

I am currently dressed as above and singing the annoyingly embarrassing song I will put the Added finger I get to use for this in a spoiler tag in case you want to be surprised 7 right middle This will take forever XD

Talking with Sea she made it a bit clear that on corners Even move clockwise odd counter, 1.2 clockwise, 2/4 counter 5/6 move to middle. from middle 1 is up 2 is down 3 is left and 4 is right.

I used my living room as it is pretty big I used paper to outline the squares. I put in my small plug and put on my ears and tail. I Hummed/sang the workout turn on square 5 then I started the task. Before I started I made sure to lay any items I needed corresponded to.

Here is the order of my rolls but I will put it in a spoiler in case you want to read each task as a surprise. 1 to square 2, 4 to 1, 5 to 4, 6 to 5, 2 to 8, 1 to 7, 3 to 8, 5 to 5, 3 to 4, and 4 to 7

1. Square 2 Bad Girl. The Spanks were pretty quick but I was embarrassed and the little plug moved every time I spanked myself.

2. Square 1 Tied my left hand to my TV stand which was in the square. The 30 hits to each limb hurt really bad with the wooden spoon but it was fairly quick lol.

3. Square 4 This was super embarrassing but do to the pain I had and the plug I reached the edge after singing the song only 2 times XD

4. Square 5 The workout made me hard and sweaty and I took a couple minute break to catch my breath XD

5. Square 8 The squats burned and the plug almost fell out but I clenched my ass tight so it did not. I took another short break. I was super embarrassed.

6. Square 7 My thoughts "Oh no oh no oh no oh no" My Nipples hurt from the task earlier in the day and them pegged then hurt like hell. Slipping out the small plug for the big one made me instantly hard. Singing the song was annoying and very hard through this. The spanks to my cheeks hurt a lot and made the butt plug wiggle, Humping the vibe plug through a pillow was embarrassing but I did edge fast :o Taking the pegs off hurt so bad I cried I turned super red after this.

7. 8. Squats after 7 hurt a tiny bit and the plug made me hard and the squats even harder.

8. 5. The workout made me sweat hard and with the plug moving I edged yet again. I was a super tired kitty.

9. 4. This was a godsend after the passed few intense squares I happily sung the song and edged before the first sing through though I did finish singing.

10. Square 7. My thoughts "Yes the last square, no no no not 7." Putting the pegs back on my sore nipples hurt so bad I cried again The song was awful to sing again. The spanks hurt even more, Humping the vibe took way less time but I was exhausted so I rested on it unwillingly lol I edged a few times XD.

I choose to keep the fingers I have 0, 7. I put on my medieval dress after taking off everything else. I put on Lipstick and a red medieval hat I have, and I made myself a cup of honey tea. Singing the song and only using those two fingers through all of this was very hard and embarrassing and my whole body is super sore right now and now I am extremely horny. (Btw I am leaving lipstick marks on my green tea cup XD) I also noticed that I did not walk on one side of the field lol 3, 6, or 9 lol

Thank you very much Fey and Sea for making a very long, embarrassing, painful, hard, task <3

Task time 55 minutes Report writing time 45 minutes

MidnightFey
11-09-2017, 09:32 PM
HypnoSlut

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Do these extras first:
Vibe L,M,H (time according to your extra list)

Listen to these three files in the given link:

https://hypno.nimja.com/listen/play/398-333-342

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
11-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Please do

5 edges

Task:
Since your did so well at your last task, I thought I'd give you something less painful this time.

If your clit isn't erect play with it until it is, the put your vibe back in your ass and set it to low. Once that's done put on your lipstick again and a nice pair of girly panties

Turn on the TV and put it on whichever channel you like. Get a pad and a paper. You must keep the vibe in until you have heard all of the following words from the TV and written down the sentence they where said in (or until an hour is up.)

-Blue
-Cheese
-Side
-Table
-Game
-Tonight

Every 5 minutes reach into your panties and lightly play with your clit for 1 minute. If the list is not complete after 20 minutes turn the vibe up to medium before continuing and from then on play with your clit for 2 minutes each time you need to do so. If it is not completed after 40 minutes turn the vibe to high, from that point on each time you need to play with your clit do so for 2 1/2 minutes.

OriTheOwl
11-10-2017, 07:53 AM
HypnoSlut

Do these extras first:
Vibe L,M,H (time according to your extra list)

Listen to these three files in the given link:

https://hypno.nimja.com/listen/play/398-333-342

Got all horny on the vibes first as you instructed XD here is how each file went

Total Immersion: During the file I did not feel a whole lot but after word as you asked in chat that I watch a tentacle hentai (which I watched last night so my mind knew who to pick) while I can't link to it it was called Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea, I felt what my character felt when she was scared I was scared when she was strong I felt strong and then the tentacle scene happened. . . . It is hard to explain I felt the arousal, pain, Ecstasy, fear, etc. but only the emotions none of the actual sex XD This got me super aroused and at the end of the episode I was on edge XD

Live 15 Humiliation: This one was weird, during the file I felt total and utter humiliation which lingered for awhile after the file and it is sad to say there isn't a whole lot more to it it is hard to describe humiliation without a stimulus lol

Lick My Feet: Urrrrrgh I hate feet but as promised I went into the file with an open mind. It was humiliating, degrading, gross, but during the file I uh well uh I really did want to lick his feet :o It was embarrassing and made my skin crawl but I did want it and my mind made me experience the file to its fullest.

Thank for the the extremely embarrassing task Fey!

Please do

5 edges

Task:
Since your did so well at your last task, I thought I'd give you something less painful this time.

If your clit isn't erect play with it until it is, the put your vibe back in your ass and set it to low. Once that's done put on your lipstick again and a nice pair of girly panties

Turn on the TV and put it on whichever channel you like. Get a pad and a paper. You must keep the vibe in until you have heard all of the following words from the TV and written down the sentence they where said in (or until an hour is up.)

-Blue
-Cheese
-Side
-Table
-Game
-Tonight

Every 5 minutes reach into your panties and lightly play with your clit for 1 minute. If the list is not complete after 20 minutes turn the vibe up to medium before continuing and from then on play with your clit for 2 minutes each time you need to do so. If it is not completed after 40 minutes turn the vibe to high, from that point on each time you need to play with your clit do so for 2 1/2 minutes.

I had the vibe in on low, was hard, cute pink panties on and red lipstick, I picked the food network to watch as I thought I had the best chance to get all the word: spoiler alert, It did not. SO I am going to describe the hour and then write the sentences.

The first 20 minutes was fine just small arousal the next 20 minutes where harder and playing with my clit for longer made me more embarrassed and made it hard to keep track of words XD The last 20 minutes I was going crazy, edging every time I had to play with my self and I could barely focus on the TV.

Sentences: I will be posting them in word order not the order I heard them for easy of reading. Best sentence had the first 3 words XD "You can serve that Blue Cheese with the Side Salad." XD the rest are: "Report to the manger right now!" "We have a special Guest Coming Tonight." and that was it sadly so I had a very long horny hour.

Thank you for the fun, embarrassing, and arousing task Angelica!

kurious kat
11-10-2017, 08:29 AM
Gratitude is so important.

A very simple task for you: Brush your hair 100 strokes with your hairbrush. Then add a pretty accessory to it (such as a barrette, fancy headband, decorative hair sticks, etc.). Wear your pretty things for at least 15 minutes and spend a little time peacefully enjoying both your inner and outer beauty.

Also, you should add:
25 spanks to your ass with your hand
20 minutes plugged (Medium)

OriTheOwl
11-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Gratitude is so important.

A very simple task for you: Brush your hair 100 strokes with your hairbrush. Then add a pretty accessory to it (such as a barrette, fancy headband, decorative hair sticks, etc.). Wear your pretty things for at least 15 minutes and spend a little time peacefully enjoying both your inner and outer beauty.

Also, you should add:
25 spanks to your ass with your hand

After the brushing I added my pink scarf tied as a headband. Enjoying my inner and outer beauty was difficult but was very nice XD I am kinda sad there isn't more to report for this one XD

Thank you for the very girly and peaceful task Pretty Kitty! <3

SeaFlower
11-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Do a lot of corner or find a lot of public corners

Initial assignment:
Outdoors.
Plugged (Medium)
- 60 spanks (ass, inner thighs or nipples) with wooden spoon. First 30 not allowed over clothes.
- 30 persons to ask french phrase "Tu veux ou tu veux pas?"
Spanks must be executed 2 at a time after each person questionned.

Numbers of spanks or persons can be reduced via following task:
At home.
Only panties, Vibe Plugged (Medium), Hypnosis mp3
Start timer.
Must hold 2 coins against the wall with her 2 point fingers.
Stop timer when a coin drops on the floor.
The minutes N indicated by timer are used for reduction:
- spanks: 60-N
- persons: 30-(N/2) (round up to lower if N odd)

After coming back home, the reward:
-Plugged (size her choice), red lipstick
-For N minutes dance the following
'Verka Serdhuska' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hco0bR_mfzo
dressed as close as possible similar to the singer

Writing report:
Roll dice:
1,2 Only left hand
3,4 Only right hand, singing song 'Tu veux ou tu veux pas'
5,6 Both hands, singing song 'Tu veux ou tu veux pas', nipples pegged

***Until 5am GMT-8, MidnightFey has the right to add anything she wants :D

MidnightFey
11-10-2017, 10:39 PM
A Bit Of Warning... ;)

Listen to this:
http://esuccubus.com/content/warning-about-words

with your choice of:
http://esuccubus.com/tags/just-little-more-series

Before you begin Sea's task.

Do it in the order that "A Warning About Words" suggests you do it in.

I look forward to hearing about this combo ;)

-Fey

Initial assignment:
Outdoors.
Plugged (Medium)
- 60 spanks (ass, inner thighs or nipples) with wooden spoon. First 30 not allowed over clothes.

At home.
Start timer.

Writing report:
Roll dice:
1,2 Only left hand

dlJohn
11-12-2017, 02:45 PM
5 edges

and then because it's my first post lets give you some lines ...
your choice
a) 10 Lines "I am Cute" rainbow color for each letter by hand
or
b) 20 Lines "I am Cute" one color by hand

Enjoy!

MidnightFey
11-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Random Walk 3D: Jump around

All task must be performed in DAYLIGHT.

Leave house in a sporty outfit, wearing sneakers.
You must have with you your plugs, a dice, a pen and a blank A4 paper sheet and your headphones.

You go to a coffee house and order a cocoa.
When the waitress arrives, rate her boobs small/medium/large. Go to toilet and wear correspoding plug.
(If there is a male waiter, wear large and slap yourself twice in the face)I

The walk duration will be decided in the coffee house: you must get a woman to answer you whether you
must buy a pink or a purple hat. According to the type of woman who answers you, duration steps will be
-brunette client: 56
-blonde client: 48
-red hair client: 40
-other hair client: 32
-female store owner or manager: 64
-female employee: 80
Your answer to the woman must be "spanks" instead of "thanks".

You roll there the dice as many times, writing down the results neatly, 8 on each line, so that you can read
easily later.
You can unplug and leave coffee house.

Next you have to go to a park or something and start the walk

Your action at each step depends on the roll you read from paper:
1: go front 8 steps, hands on head
2: go back 8 steps hands on shoulders
3: go right 8 steps right hand on head, left on waist
4: go left 8 steps left hand on head, right on waist
5: 5 jumping squats where you are
6: 6 jumping squats where you are

if you happen to hit a park boundary and can't go further, you earn the right to change direction
by 1 minute ball crushing.

If you decide to do the walk medium-plugged, you may reduce the number of steps by 1/4.

Music on headphones:
During walk: 'Gagnam Style' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
On the way home: 'Barbie Girl' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Singing at home when writing report:
'The Gummy Bear song' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0

*spanks*

OriTheOwl
11-13-2017, 04:54 PM
Reported in the order I did them not the order given for clarity XD

and then because it's my first post lets give you some lines ...
your choice
a) 10 Lines "I am Cute" rainbow color for each letter by hand
or
b) 20 Lines "I am Cute" one color by hand

Enjoy!

I did the 20 in one color, Black, because I don't have a lot of colored pens XD Thank you for the irksome task John! XD

A Bit Of Warning... ;)

Listen to this:
http://esuccubus.com/content/warning-about-words

with your choice of:
http://esuccubus.com/tags/just-little-more-series

Before you begin Sea's task.

Do it in the order that "A Warning About Words" suggests you do it in.

I look forward to hearing about this combo ;)

-Fey

I did this right before the next task as instructed. I choose the Milk one because well it seemed the most fun :o This put me into a heavy trance and the milk one had weird effects on my mind, it made a strong feeling of having huge breasts that were milk filled and that needed milked badly. After the awakener I had the feeling to listen to more in the same series which I may have to do at some point and I felt like I had a heavier chest for awhile after the fact XD.

Thank you for the embarrassing and arousing Hypno task Fey! <3

Initial assignment:
Outdoors.
Plugged (Medium)

At home.
Start timer.

Writing report:
Roll dice:
1,2 Only left hand

I rolled a 6 so I get to use both hands but my nipples are pegged and I am constantly singing XD.

For the corner time I put in the plug (my vibe plug is one sized XD) in pink panties with this File (https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=8849) to kind of go along with the last task. Holding the two coins was very easy at first but as time and the plug went on it became a lot harder. I lasted 31 minutes so I chose to reduce the number of people by 15 instead of reducing the spanks XD

Going out with a wooden spoon hidden in my gym bag was weird plus I was wearing the outfit required for the task below so I was a little chilly. So after every person I asked I had to go hide somewhere mostly behind a bush and do the spanks required. I did them all on my ass so I could do it faster while still causing pain.

Every single woman I asked that question too just gave me a funny look and walked away. I was supper blushie and with my ass hurting more and more walking became harder and harder.

Since your rule was 2 spanks after every person I still had 30 to do after the last person so I went into a bathroom at a coffeehouse and waited till i was alone and went to town on my ass.

Back home after the task below. Wearing the plug and red lipstick was hard enough but to match the singer I warped myself in tinfoil XD The dance for 31 minutes was very hard and exhausting after already being exhausted.

Thank you ofr the long, hard, and embarrassing task Sea!

Random Walk 3D: Jump around

All task must be performed in DAYLIGHT.

Leave house in a sporty outfit, wearing sneakers.
You must have with you your plugs, a dice, a pen and a blank A4 paper sheet and your headphones.

You go to a coffee house and order a cocoa.
When the waitress arrives, rate her boobs small/medium/large. Go to toilet and wear correspoding plug.
(If there is a male waiter, wear large and slap yourself twice in the face)I

The walk duration will be decided in the coffee house: you must get a woman to answer you whether you
must buy a pink or a purple hat. According to the type of woman who answers you, duration steps will be
-brunette client: 56
-blonde client: 48
-red hair client: 40
-other hair client: 32
-female store owner or manager: 64
-female employee: 80
Your answer to the woman must be "spanks" instead of "thanks".

You roll there the dice as many times, writing down the results neatly, 8 on each line, so that you can read
easily later.
You can unplug and leave coffee house.

Next you have to go to a park or something and start the walk

Your action at each step depends on the roll you read from paper:
1: go front 8 steps, hands on head
2: go back 8 steps hands on shoulders
3: go right 8 steps right hand on head, left on waist
4: go left 8 steps left hand on head, right on waist
5: 5 jumping squats where you are
6: 6 jumping squats where you are

if you happen to hit a park boundary and can't go further, you earn the right to change direction
by 1 minute ball crushing.

If you decide to do the walk medium-plugged, you may reduce the number of steps by 1/4.

Music on headphones:
During walk: 'Gagnam Style' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
On the way home: 'Barbie Girl' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Singing at home when writing report:
'The Gummy Bear song' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0

*spanks*

I had my Gym shorts, a t-shirt, a gym jacket and sneakers on. The Waitress had large boobs so I put a large plug and came back to my seat with my cocoa. I asked the super embarrassing question to 7 women before I got an answer and the person who answered me was red haired thankfully. When I told her "Spanks" she said "You're wel- wait did you just say. . . never mind you are welcome sweetie." I got super red. That would give me 40 rolls but because I opted for the reduce by 1/4 with wearing a medium plug I rolled 30 times (1/4 of 40 is 10) my rolls were: 6 3 6 3 4 2 5 6 4 5 2 1 2 4 2 5 3 6 6 1 2 6 5 5 6 5 1 2 5 6

so 78 jumping squats in total, 24 steps forward with hands on head, 48 steps back with hands on shoulders, 24 steps to the right with right hand on head, left on waist, and 24 steps to the left with left hand on head, right on waist.

My ass still burned from the task before. I got very weird looks from everyone whenever I moved or did my squats. The plug made moving the squats harder and the song going through my head was very annoying. I never reached a boundary luckily lol I was very embarrassed and wanted to hide but I could not. I was very tired when I finished.

I do have one story, when I was about halfway through a woman came up to me and asked what I was doing. I told her I was doing a weird exercise routine. She giggled and leaned in close "I noticed a wiggle to your walk so I am guessing the weird part might be up your ass." I gave her a look and she giggled and walked away saying "Stay cute hun"

Barbie girl on the way home was very grating since it was almost an hour until I was back home. Singing the gummy bear song through this has thrown off my concentration by a lot.

Thank you for the really long, painful, embarrassing, and arousing task Fey and sea! <3

kurious kat
11-14-2017, 08:39 AM
I don't have anything creative this morning, so just a few daily tasks for you here:
5 edges

Chephren
11-14-2017, 01:25 PM

5 edges

littlemissslave
11-15-2017, 02:38 PM
Since we established you can also walk in the 4th dimension

A journey into time

Start from the 4th page of each of the following 4 old threads of yours and pick the 4th task you meet

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303072
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=278640
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=268861 (Do the 4th task posted)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263264 (do 4 rolls)

You must do at least 2 of these tasks.

If you do all 4 just sing and dance a song of your choice.

If you do 3, dance for 10 minutes (naked and nipples pegged) the chicken dance song in front of mirror*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt81gzIAt18

If you do only 2, do the same for 5 minutes with clothes on (still pegged) in a public place, while large plugged.

Report must start with phrase "I am thankful"

OriTheOwl
11-16-2017, 12:17 PM
Since we established you can also walk in the 4th dimension

A journey into time

Start from the 4th page of each of the following 4 old threads of yours and pick the 4th task you meet

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303072
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=278640
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=268861 (Do the 4th task posted)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263264 (do 4 rolls)

You must do at least 2 of these tasks.

If you do all 4 just sing and dance a song of your choice.

If you do 3, dance for 10 minutes (naked and nipples pegged) the chicken dance song in front of mirror*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt81gzIAt18

If you do only 2, do the same for 5 minutes with clothes on (still pegged) in a public place, while large plugged.

Report must start with phrase "I am thankful"

I am thankful for this task. I did all 4 <3

1. 25 Butt plug squats, I put in my large plug and did them relatively quick. The plug did make me hard which made the squats even harder lol.

2. 20 Ball spanks and 20 edges. I did the ball spanks with a wooden spoon very hard which made me harder which helped with the 20 edges. The edges did not take me very long because of the previous tasks and I am a naturally quick edger (just ask Hearty XD)

3. Pee in a bush. I did this after the gym today there is a bush right outside, no one saw me thankfully.

4. I rolled a 4, 5, 3, 1 on this:
1 5 minutes of mouth soaping
2 5 lines "I love being punished."
3 5 edges
4 melt 5 ice cubes on my body (each nipple, each ball, and cock)
5 5 minutes of ball hitting with a wooden spoon
6 double next roll (if 2 or more 6s in a row times the first non 6 by the number of 6s plus 1 i.e. I roll 4 6s then a 5 so that'd be 25 minutes of mouth soaping

The melting was very cold and made my hardon go away. The 5 minutes of wailing on my balls however brought it right back up and made my balls a nice shiny red. The 5 edges ook no time at all <3 The 5 minutes of mouth soaping were hell and it was icky Irish Spring. Still trying to get the flavor out.

Since I did all 4 and since for a certain reason I have to learn the song and dance anyway I danced and sang to This (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To)

Thank you Sea and Little for a look into my past <3

jml3030
11-17-2017, 08:44 PM
Oh, go with 15 ball-smacks with the wooden spoon just in the spirit of tenderization for Thanksgiving dinner,

Mo0510
11-21-2017, 05:20 PM
3 minutes nipples pegged
5 edges

MarvHarvey
11-21-2017, 06:51 PM
OMG I thought this thread was over.
I am so sorry that I forgot - I won't let it happen again!
Here is my next contribution:

kurious kat
11-22-2017, 08:44 AM
The holiday is almost here! Aren't you thankful?

Your task from me is to write a blog on what the state of "pretty" means to you!

And to make sure you're not bored, here are a couple of daily exercises for you too:

Bonsai
11-22-2017, 08:52 AM
I start with : 20 minues plugged (Medium)

DareFiend
11-22-2017, 11:16 AM
Why don't we try to focus your mind a little bit -

Your thanks are most appreciated.

Matt:
11-22-2017, 11:34 AM
25 spanks to ass with hand (each cheek

MarvHarvey
11-22-2017, 01:43 PM

OriTheOwl
11-22-2017, 03:48 PM
The holiday is almost here! Aren't you thankful?

Your task from me is to write a blog on what the state of "pretty" means to you!

And to make sure you're not bored, here are a couple of daily exercises for you too:

Thank you for the embarrassing task Kat! If it is too short let me know and I will try to find things to add. You can read it HERE (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84776)

IceMaiden
11-22-2017, 04:23 PM
5 edges

MarvHarvey
11-22-2017, 05:23 PM
5 edges

I'm still trying to make up for forgetting about the thread! ;)

kurious kat
11-22-2017, 07:42 PM
Thank you for the embarrassing task Kat!

You're welcome! I enjoyed your insights into it.

Oh, and in appreciation, please have abother 15 minutes plugged (Large), 15 ball smacks with a wooden spoon, and 5 edges. I love your effervescent gratitude for everything!

OriTheOwl
11-22-2017, 08:20 PM
Tomorrow November 23rd Thanksgiving every woman may post two tasks, guys may post a second task and I will count all list tasks as doubles.

Matt:
11-23-2017, 12:22 AM

MarvHarvey
11-23-2017, 07:16 AM

SeaFlower
11-23-2017, 06:25 PM
Task 1
You must sing in front of mirror 5 times the song Karma Chameleon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBGMRWs-S9E
with lipstick and makeup exactly as Boy George, wearing exactly 8 pieces of clothing and large plug. On mirror must be written"I'm a thankful slut for Thanksgiving's".
After each repetition of the song, you remove 2 pieces of clothing and add 2 nipple pegs, so the 5th time you must be completely naked amd somehow have 4 pegs on/round each nipple.

Task 2
Wearing large plug and tight sweatpants, you go to a store and in front of the cashier you drop a coin at the floor. In order to pick it up you must perform exactly the following https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHSLeoy6I5s until you reach your toes comfortably or 4 minutes pass. Then you say to the employee "I'm thankful" and leave.

When at home you do the popular:
15 minutes Vibe Plugged on High
30 minutes Vibe Plugged on Low

OriTheOwl
11-28-2017, 01:10 PM
Task 1
You must sing in front of mirror 5 times the song Karma Chameleon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBGMRWs-S9E
with lipstick and makeup exactly as Boy George, wearing exactly 8 pieces of clothing and large plug. On mirror must be written"I'm a thankful slut for Thanksgiving's".
After each repetition of the song, you remove 2 pieces of clothing and add 2 nipple pegs, so the 5th time you must be completely naked and somehow have 4 pegs on/round each nipple.

Task 2
Wearing large plug and tight sweatpants, you go to a store and in front of the cashier you drop a coin at the floor. In order to pick it up you must perform exactly the following https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHSLeoy6I5s until you reach your toes comfortably or 4 minutes pass. Then you say to the employee "I'm thankful" and leave.

When at home you do the popular:
15 minutes Vibe Plugged on High
30 minutes Vibe Plugged on Low

I got my make-up as close as possible with the only makeup i have being red lipstick, green eyeshadow, and pink glittery blush XD. The 8 pieces of clothing were t-shirt, panties, shorts, 2 socks, and 2 shoes and a hat. The large plug made me hard during all of this. The order I removed clothing in was shoes, then socks, then hat and shirt, then panties and shorts. The pegs hurt a lot after awhile but thankfully you didn't pick up a longer song XD Singing naked into a mirror was very weird lol. Thank you for the embarrassing but easy task.

Keeping the plug in and taking the pegs off I put on my tight sweatpants and a shirt and such of course. I decided to go semi full embarrassing and wore a thong that I knew would would peak up when bending over and I went to a woman's clothing store. I could't quite do it so it took me the full 4 minutes. The cashier just kinda looked at me funny and giggled and kinda full of shock when I said "I'm Thankful" and walked out. It did not helo that with the large plug in had a boner when I stood up and grabbed almost everyone's attention in the store. I am still red.

Thankies for the super embarrassing tasks Sea! <3

Optic
11-29-2017, 02:41 PM
Let's do these three, since you should be thankful year-round.
1. 15 BALL SMACKS WITH WOODEN SPOON
2. 10 SPANKS TO ASS WITH A WOODEN SPOON
3. 20 MINUTES PLUGGED (MEDIUM)

kurious kat
11-30-2017, 08:28 AM
You're almost there!

Today you should enjoy:
20 minutes with your Vibe plugged on Medium
10 spanks to your ass with a wooden spoon
5 edges

Has doing the thread helped you increase your general sense of thankfulness?

OriTheOwl
11-30-2017, 10:52 PM
This marks then end of November and this thread. Thank you everyone who posted <3