PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay ideas/request

Totalgirlie
10-30-2017, 09:23 PM
Hi, requesting ideas for an upcoming roleplay.

Basic idea is I'm pledging a high school sorority (yes, they have them down South). I never did, nor did my friend. She'll be roleplaying my big sister - the girl hazing me into it. We're both 25

Looking for arbitrary, annoying rules she can enforce on me for Wednesday and Thursday designed to get me in trouble. Can include drudgery befitting a girl in high school, a ton if stupid rules that I am guaranteed to forget them, songs to sing, etc.

---

Limits are public, nudity, pain, anal...this is to be a bit light and fun. Not some of the heavy stuff I see here from you brave souls :)

Bleater
10-31-2017, 05:10 AM
you cant wear any kind of footgear (no socks, no shoes, no flipflops), if you want wear you must ask her, and you have to bargain shoes time with soles tickle minutes, she must decide how many minutes you must be tickled for a given amout of time you can wear footgear.

Totalgirlie
10-31-2017, 10:31 AM
That is a good idea....until she throws ice cubes on the floor. Thanks!

TheDemandred
10-31-2017, 11:52 AM
Rules:
No panties (unless you are wearing a short skirt, then you may due to your request for moderation)

When you greet your big sis, you will tell her the last thing you ate and if you e had an orgasm since you last saw her

You must answer every question from her by addressing her as 'big sister' or another title of her choosing

Your final task is to conform: all full sisters have shaved pussies.

Bleater
10-31-2017, 12:36 PM
That is a good idea....until she throws ice cubes on the floor. Thanks!

i hope you both have a lot of fun, and icecubes are still better thank lego bricks ;)

Chappers
10-31-2017, 12:45 PM
All ginger guys deserve a flash...

Flash your boobs at any guy with ginger hair.

Totalgirlie
10-31-2017, 01:35 PM
I'm thinking I might need to avoid gingers in that case. I will wear only a thong, and my "big sister" will be quite pleased with my respectful address. Good ideas coming. And I'm not going to mention the Lego bricks.

pantsfairy
10-31-2017, 02:19 PM
Anytime you forget a rule, bend over and touch your toes until she allows you to move again. When you're allowed to move, give her a kiss on whatever part of her body she chooses.

Totalgirlie
01-09-2021, 07:35 PM
This was amusing and we may try this again so I'm bumping for more ideas...

maddog2048
01-09-2021, 09:01 PM
Some annoying, arbitrary rules:
You may not turn left when walking, only right.
You may only speak if your wrists are touching behind your back
If you want to go to the toilet you have to ask her, she will flip a coin and only give permission if it's heads, you can't ask more that once every half hour
No using cutlery other than a small spoon
Anything she hands you you are to keep on you until she asks for it back

Mr.sissyboy
01-10-2021, 01:09 AM
Worshop any body part of her choosing for 30 minutes

Totalgirlie
01-17-2024, 08:43 PM
I was hoping to do a repeat of this - I'd love to work some ideas out with someone :)