PDA

View Full Version : 21/f Looking for hard Dares

Vivi96
10-30-2017, 05:16 PM
Hey guys and girls,

i got dared from the no Limit Thread to open a thread to ask for creative and challenging punishments. then the daregiver will pick 5 of them which i ve to complete.
these dares will go without limits, so that you can give whatever dares you want.

yours Vivi96

anonbee
10-30-2017, 05:38 PM
Sure, I'll give it go. Since it's no limit I'll be ignoring your likes/dislikes/limits completely.

Go to a bar on a thursday night [day of the week can be changed] and sit by yourself. If anyone buys you a drink (note: they have to buy you a drink, not just talk with you) you will tell them that you were dared to come here and do whatever the first person who buys you a drink wants you to do for the rest of the night, no limits. If the individual doesn't take you up on the offer you're free to go home. If the individual does... well, you are to do whatever they want for the rest of the night.

Have fun :)

barefooted83
10-30-2017, 05:40 PM
Here's a hard and I think creative dare that is a good punishment as it is against your usual limits:
Go to a clothes store and pick some clothes. Go to a changing room and strip nude completely.
Put all your clothes between the items you picked from the store.
Now go to another stall and leave the pile of clothes in the first one.
Leave the door/curtain of the first stall wide open.
You may close the door/curtain of the second stall where you went into.
Stay there for 30 minutes.
If you are lucky your clothes will still be there. Otherwise you may need some help now.

barefooted83
10-30-2017, 05:44 PM
As I like to torture feet and I'd like to see that happen to yours (picture or video proof!), here is another dare for you.
Choose one:
Push 3 thumbtacks in the soles of your bare feet or in your toe tips (from below).
Staple a smilie face in the sole of your bare foot (or both feet if you enjoy it)
Use at least 5 staples.

Getnakednow
10-30-2017, 05:44 PM
Go on a naked walk at night and take photos at every intersection sitting down legs spread face visible. Any time at night bonus with a park

Vivi96
10-30-2017, 05:50 PM
Hey all
thanks for the first responses

@getnakednow
I think it couls be too cold outside for that dare.
but if it gets picked, i ve to do it

barefooted83
10-30-2017, 05:57 PM
Hey all
thanks for the first responses

@getnakednow
I think it couls be too cold outside for that dare.
but if it gets picked, i ve to do it

You're welcome.
Do you have any idea when the choice is made?
Will you post the list?

Vivi96
10-30-2017, 05:59 PM
i dont know when he will pick
but i will post the list here and give reports here

bee9
10-30-2017, 06:09 PM
No limits?

Go to a bar and offer yourself for anal sex. Collect the names of guys who will fuck your ass and tattoo those names on your left boob.

ech0
10-30-2017, 06:18 PM
Dress in a slutty outfit without underwear. Find a dive bar, go in, maybe have a few drinks. Find a guy for some fun.

Tell him up front that you don't want to know his name, but you'll call him Sir. Tell him that you want to take him into the bathroom, where he can use all your holes. I'm sure he will agree.

Once in the bathroom, strip completely naked, and leave your clothes on the counter. Go into the stall, where you have to let him use all your holes. You have to take ass to mouth at some point, and you have to beg him to cum in your pussy. No condoms allowed.

Once he's done cumming, clean off his cock with your mouth. As you're doing this, ask if you can be his urinal, and tell him you'll swallow all that you can.

Once he's done with you, thank him for his cum and piss. Let him leave the bathroom before you leave the stall. Then, if your clothes are still there, you can get dressed and leave. If not, you'll have to earn clothing in some sort of way from anyone else who comes in the bathroom, or simply walk out naked.

barefooted83
10-30-2017, 06:22 PM
Dress in a slutty outfit without underwear. Find a dive bar, go in, maybe have a few drinks. Find a guy for some fun.

Tell him up front that you don't want to know his name, but you'll call him Sir. Tell him that you want to take him into the bathroom, where he can use all your holes. I'm sure he will agree.

Once in the bathroom, strip completely naked, and leave your clothes on the counter. Go into the stall, where you have to let him use all your holes. You have to take ass to mouth at some point, and you have to beg him to cum in your pussy. No condoms allowed.

Once he's done cumming, clean off his cock with your mouth. As you're doing this, ask if you can be his urinal, and tell him you'll swallow all that you can.

Once he's done with you, thank him for his cum and piss. Then, if your clothes are still there, you can get dressed and leave. If not, you'll have to earn clothing in some sort of way from anyone else who comes in the bathroom, or simply walk out naked.

I really like the risky part of loosing the clothes (as you can tell from my dare, too) but do you think not using a condom is a good idea?

Screamnbeaver
10-30-2017, 07:10 PM
You must get fisted by two female friends
And if you can't get fisted you must stretch yourself with their help till they can give you a good fisting (must be two girls present at all times )

Screamnbeaver
10-30-2017, 07:16 PM
Must get two female friends to fist you
If you can't be fisted must stretch your self till you can be with the help of a friend . Then get fisted by two female friends . Time limit is of completion is 2 months after getting picked . You must be friends with one of the girls

ech0
10-30-2017, 07:24 PM
I really like the risky part of loosing the clothes (as you can tell from my dare, too) but do you think not using a condom is a good idea?

Never said it was/wasn't.

MarvHarvey
10-30-2017, 07:49 PM
This will be an exercise in mental bondage - with backup and punishment for failure.

1. Turn off all distractions - no music, video, phone, or anything.
2. Strip naked.
3. Tie your legs above the knees with thread.
4. Gag yourself - real gag.
5. Tie your hands behind your back with thread.
6. Go around and touch every doorknob in your place with the gag. You cannot touch both sides of a knob without touching another doorknob in between!
7. If you break the thread, then you will spank yourself twice for every doorknob, with an implement, on each butt cheek, every day for 7 days - and spend 30 minutes naked every one of those days.

gwmp
10-30-2017, 09:04 PM
Since these can be without limits and others haven't given you a similar dare, here ya go:

Drink 1L of water and go out to a store/pharmacy in a skimpy top, short skirt, and white panties. Buy some suppository laxatives. Leave the store and insert one suppository into yourself. Go to a different store and look for Depends or Pullups in your size.
If you can't find them, ask an employee if they carry adult diapers and express the urgency of it. You may go to a restroom if directed there, but may not use the toilets.
If you can't hold in your mess from the suppository, you must release your bladder as well, then find the nearest employee and ask about a restroom.
If you don't lose control while searching for diapers, go to a register with a line of at least 3 people (or the longest line if no line is that long) and wait to purchase them then ask the cashier where the restroom is and change into a diaper.
You may change yourself into normal underwear once you're home.

Not the "hardest" dare, and diapers aren't in your limits specifically, but a public accident is probably plenty humiliating to be outside of your comfort zone.

footman590
10-31-2017, 04:13 AM
Just for a little variety and fun I'll give you a long dare that's like a game....

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=277873

I don't know your neighborhood but hopefully it works. Otherwise I can always post another dare.

Bleater
10-31-2017, 04:58 AM
so:
You need a bag that you can lock with a padlock, the related padlock, a chain with another padlock and a wild area, like a forest or similar
Go to the wild area, and at one border leave hidden there the keys of both the locks.
Walk for at least 30 min inside, then strip naked, even barefoot, and put all in the bag, then lock it close and secure with the chain to a tree, so no one can steal it.

Now you have to go back, nude and barefoot to the key, retrive it and then return to te bag, if you want your clothes back.

You can add discomfort handcuffing yourself and/or carring an heavy stuff like a log.

you have to take picture proof and send via kik to erekose001

enjoy

growler21d
10-31-2017, 06:41 AM
do you have any toys?

Vivi96
10-31-2017, 11:19 AM
i just ve 2 small dildos

AlexisKitten
10-31-2017, 11:28 AM
I'm dress in heels and underwear plus a coat.
Insert one toy into your pussy and one into your ass. Then head outside to a public bathroom.

Once there you may not leave until you have had 3 people piss on you. If your not being pissed on you must edge but not orgasm.

Only once you home may you cum.

Chappers
10-31-2017, 11:38 AM
I'm going to cheat a little and suggest one of retrogames' best dice dares...

Ultimate Slut Training (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=239772)

And if you do this dare. I fully expect a report back in the dice dare.

Skwis
10-31-2017, 11:49 AM
You need 6 identical bags and one lockable one. In each bag you need to place an outfit. It must range from skimpy clothing to lingerie to to a towel to one completely naked. If there is a weight difference then you need to put some weights in there so that they are all the same. Then shuffle them up a bit and align them left to right.
Next you will choose a bag by using a dice. Whatever bag you get take it to the park with the lockable bag and the only way of releasing that bag left at home.
Go somewhere like a park thats at least 40 minutes away, when you get there, strip and put all your clothes in the lockable bag. Now you may open your chosen bag. Maybe you'll b lucky. Maybe you won't. Whatever outfit you get post a picture of you in it. Put the bags in the dryer for 5 minutes to randomize them.

Get a liter of water, put your house key into it and put it in your freezer. Lock all the doors and windows in your house. Once the water is frozen strip completely naked and go to your front door. Lock it so when it closes behind you it will be locked. Now do whatever you would like to do while waiting for the ice to melt.

Invite 3 friends over and ask them when they are going to arrive, 10 minutes before they arrive, wearing only see through lingerie and heels take a walk. You are to exit your house and walk 2 block to the right. One block over, then four blocks to the left, then walk back home. If your friends arrived at your house call them and tell them its unlocked and that you went to the store.

growler21d
10-31-2017, 11:52 AM
Drink a lot of water. Wait until you are really desperate to pee. Strip completely naked and insert a dildo in your pussy & a dildo in your ass. Wrap yourself snugly in cling film/saran wrap from your shins up to your armpits. Open your front door and stand in the doorway with your hands behind your head for 1 hour.

If you did not pee, remove the saran wrap. Keep the dildo in your ass and cum using the other dildo before you get to pee.
If you did pee, remove the saran wrap. Remove the dildo from your pussy & put it in your mouth while you fuck your ass in the doorway for a further 20 minutes. Clean your anal dildo with your mouth, deepthroat it if possible.

AlexisKitten
10-31-2017, 12:07 PM
OK this is a fun and simple idea
Total posts decide your fate

1to 10 you must give free blowjobs in a public toilet for an hour
10 to 20 you must have a gang bang with 3 guys and take all 3 at once
20 to 30 you must go to a bar in slut clothing and fuck 5 guys before leaving
30 to 40 you must run a Craigslist orgy for 1 night
40 plus you do all Of The above

gwmp
11-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Nothing's been posted in a while so here's another.

Whoever's choosing the dares will choose a hypnosis audio file for you. Each night for 4 nights, roll a 6 sided die to determine how you will listen to it.
1 - Tied to your bed, blindfolded, naked, on repeat and low (but audible) volume all night as you sleep.
2 - Naked, on repeat for at least 5 times before bed.
3 - In your underwear, on repeat 5 times before bed.
4 - Naked and only once before bed.
5 - Clothed however you choose and only once before bed.
6 - Freebie, but add 2 days to how long this dare will continue.

Report each night to the original darer with your roll so they may hold you accountable.

bee9
11-05-2017, 12:22 AM
She's not doing them anyway. Don't waste your time.