PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

RobinDelo
10-29-2017, 03:10 PM
21/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

About Me

I am Robin, a 21 year old, 180cm tall, quite slim, young looking boy.
I'm currently in my second year university studying management, other interests are video games, movies/series, traveling.
When it comes to free time, I have classes 4 days a week and a lot of work to do at home. I live with my parents in the weekends and in a dorm during the week. I do not ave a lot of experience yet but anything you suggest that I like, I'd be willing to try to see how it goes. I do have a collection of toys and clothing.

What am i looking for?

I don't like to be just D/s but I'd like us to talk about more than just D/s. I like to get to know my Dom. Therefore it would be best if we are in the same time-zone or somewhat similar, GMT+1.
I have no preference of age , though I would like someone with experience and similar interests. I do have a preference of appearance, i am sorry but a real turndown for me are overweighted people.
I am willing to experiment with new things if you like them.

My Likes:

Tasks, Bondage, Name Calling/Verbal Humiliation, Sissy, Crossdressing, Spanking, Bondage, anal play, hidden public, light pain

My Dislikes: Body writing, Play with food items, Piss play

My limits: Illegal, Poo, Public, Friends/Family, Permanent, Blood,
Pictures: I won't do face.

There are a lot of thing i haven't tried yet. If you're interested in domming me after reading this message me on Kik: RobinDelo96 with as much information about yourself related to this post as you can.
I'll try my best to reply to every response I get.

Hope to hear from you soon!
xRobin