PDA

View Full Version : Four Days Of Kink // Home Alone

Nefarious
10-29-2017, 01:05 PM
From Monday afternoon to Thursday evening I will be alone in my house in the countryside, with no access to the nearest town or any shops. I want these days to be the most frustrating and painful of my life. I want every part of it to be controlled.

Please, masters and mistresses, help me. I would prefer to avoid "basic" dares like "sleep naked" or "edge five times". This should be a creative and experimental couple of days. Bonus points if you use abusive and mean language.

I can provide pictures if you ask via kik, but would prefer the initial dare or punishment be posted on this thread, so others can collaborate with it and avoid any clashes.

Also, most of my limits stand. Due to the home alone scenario, Spanking and Loud dares are now allowed though! Anal can also sometimes be a soft limit, since I will use ice and small insertions.

I think that's it. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wingman22
10-29-2017, 01:48 PM
To play off one of your fantasies, you must spend one full day (24 h) outside and naked. You may take food, a blanket, and anything else you will need outside at the start of your 24 hours. For the next day, unless you are completing another slave task that someone has given you, you must be on all fours. If you have to break your outside time, and go in your house for any reason, except for an emergency, the clock starts over, and you need to stay outside naked for another 24 hours.

What is your kik name?

Nefarious
10-29-2017, 01:51 PM
That's going to be fun in this weather, thank you very much thiugh! I've never thought about doing anything like that before.

My kik name is kmcfa00

Nefarious
10-29-2017, 02:17 PM
On reflection.... I don't know if I can do that for you. I live in Scotland and the weather is hellish. I'm really really truly very sorry, I'll do anything at all to make up for it

pantsfairy
10-29-2017, 02:43 PM
Even if you can't stay outside all day, you could enjoy the weather for a while.
Each day, go outside naked and spank each cheek 50 times. Don't go back inside until you have an orgasm.

Nefarious
10-29-2017, 02:46 PM
That's definitely doable, thank you

lani_122
10-29-2017, 04:31 PM
Edge 5 times by humping pillow every night before you can go to sleep and also before you can get up in the morning.
If you have to get up at night, same thing aplies, edge 5 times before you can get up and 5 times after you go back to bed.
To make it harder and more humiliating drink 2 tall glasses of water just before you go to sleep (after edges) and you can't change or wash your pillow untill Friday

Silk1970
10-29-2017, 04:35 PM
Each day after you finish the spanking outside, you are to come inside and immediately write 50 times " I am just an appallingly filthy cum obsessed whore who needs to be punished severely and repeatedly humiliated!!!!

You are to write the lines in this manner, 1 line blue pen, 2 lines black pen, 3 lines red pen, 4 lines blue pen. Repeat 5 times.

After writing the lines you are to spend the next 50 minutes in the corner, hands on head, nose or forehead touching the corner.

When you come out of the corner, you are to check the lines carefully. If you make a mistake ( misspelt word, word left out, wrong colour line, incorrect punctuation) You are to write the following line 10 times plus 1 extra time for each mistake made as penance:

"I am such an extraordinarily useless waste of oxygen that I have comprehensively failed to follow a series of ridiculously basic instructions which is why I have to write this unimaginably long and dreary line as well deserved fucking punishment for my utter inanity and stupidity!

You will also spend 3 minutes kneeling on rice in the corner for each mistake that you made.
All lines are to be dated, photographed and posted for checking. Double the number of punishment lines to be completed if we find mistakes that you didn't. Any mistakes in the punishment lines will be repeated.

You did say you wanted to be controlled and have a very frustrating experience :)

Nefarious
10-29-2017, 05:10 PM
Wow, I certainly am going to be frustrated. Thank you so much, I'll do my best

John M
10-29-2017, 05:13 PM
Some ideas for you:

1. Every time you need to pee you must run your hand under warm water for 3 minutes then give yourself an orgasm before you are allowed to pee.

2. each night you should sleep naked in bondage (preferably with your hands and legs bound behind your back if possible) with a vibrator on high in your pussy or taped to your clit. you may not remove/turn off the vibrator until you untie yourself in the morning (if the battery dies its fine). You must drink a large amount of water (or other liquids) before you tie yourself up and you are not allowed to untie yourself to pee - you must pee in bed.

3. any time you leave to house you must be in some form or bondage (breasts tied, crotch rope, something discrete like that).

Let me know if any of these ideas work. I would appreciate some proof via kik if they work for you.

Nefarious
10-29-2017, 05:21 PM
Wow, these are amazing. I especially like number 2. If it's alright though, I'll try and not pee the bed and hold out to morning. Messy stuff like that is so hard to clean up.

John M
10-29-2017, 05:23 PM
Wow, these are amazing. I especially like number 2. If it's alright though, I'll try and not pee the bed and hold out to morning. Messy stuff like that is so hard to clean up.

the idea with number 2 is to make you chose between holding and wetting the bed so holding is of course okay.

Will you be able to do pic proof for 2 and 3? (1 doesn't really have much to prove)

Nefarious
10-29-2017, 05:26 PM
Ah of course

And yeah, I should be able to. Would you like me to PM you it? Or kik?

John M
10-29-2017, 05:28 PM
pm is probably easier - keep everything on this site if that works for you.

Also, would you be interested in playing some forfeit games? I have a few more ideas that would be fun as part of a game.

John M
10-29-2017, 05:42 PM
also when would you be able to provide report/pics of the dares?

TheDemandred
10-29-2017, 06:04 PM
Hi, I have some for you.

1. Get your nipple clamps. If you're too stupid to have any, go google chockstick nipple clamps and just make some. Even you can figure it out.
Go outside. Put the clamps on. You throw a rope/string around a tree or post. You will tie each end to a nipple, pulling tight so you are up against the tree.
You may not leave until you have had an orgasm and wet yourself.
You will do it each day.

2. You will strip to your panties. You will tie some nice rope bondage around your breasts, making them stick out.
You will masterbate and edge until your panties are soaking wet. You will then take them off and put them in your mouth.
You will then take a number of spanks the next poster will choose.

3. You will shower with only cold water.

We'll chat on Kik.

Dem

Rhowc
10-29-2017, 06:25 PM
Here is a spanking for you:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Do this once daily and report back here and by PM.

Wingman22
10-29-2017, 07:30 PM
On reflection.... I don't know if I can do that for you. I live in Scotland and the weather is hellish. I'm really really truly very sorry, I'll do anything at all to make up for it

Ah, Scotland. Completely understandable then. However, I won't let you off that easily.

1) Whenever you bathe for the next four days you will do so outside. You may use a hose to improvise a shower, otherwise you just need to fill a bucket with water and use that.

2) Whenever you brush your teeth, you will first scrub your pussy and clit with your toothbrush and toothpaste. Do this for the duration of time that it normally takes you to brush your teeth. You may only wash it off after you have finished brushing your teeth.

Painslave1
10-29-2017, 08:22 PM
Punnishment
Put a throng up your pussy and rub your cunt till it is wet. Then take the throng out and cover your asshole and cunt in hot sauce and then put your wet throng back on top and stay like that for 5 mins. Then spank your bare and wet pussy and ass 10 times each with a ruler and it would be much appreciated if you could send me a photo to me but is not necessary. Kik painslave001 or [email protected]
By the way I’m 18yrs old and from New Zealand.
Would love to see how you get on