PDA

View Full Version : 18 F Anal Dares

kittykat12
10-29-2017, 12:53 PM
i'm pretty new here but I am very curious about anal. I have it as a dislike because it is very uncomfortable for me but I would like to try more of it. Please help me begin to get used to anal!

Saturn
10-29-2017, 01:04 PM
Some helpful advice for you: go slow for starters, use a lot of lube and don't go too deep until you're stretched out.

kittykat12
10-29-2017, 01:15 PM
Some helpful advice for you: go slow for starters, use a lot of lube and don't go too deep until you're stretched out.

Thanks for the advice! Any ideas for dares to start out with?

LixWetPie
10-29-2017, 01:24 PM
Start with a well lubed finger and probe around. Keep adding lube. Once the anal sphincter is relaxed, use two well lubed fingers. keep moving them around, taking them in and out allowing the sphincter to tighten and loosen with insertion. This will start the process of learning how to release the muscles for insertion.
Sir

kittykat12
10-29-2017, 01:33 PM
Start with a well lubed finger and probe around. Keep adding lube. Once the anal sphincter is relaxed, use two well lubed fingers. keep moving them around, taking them in and out allowing the sphincter to tighten and loosen with insertion. This will start the process of learning how to release the muscles for insertion.
Sir

Thank you sir I just completed this dare. I liked it but I am really only now learning just how tight I am! Fitting two in was a bit tight and my anus is sore now

LixWetPie
10-29-2017, 02:26 PM
Keep practicing. Do this everyday for a week, when you feel you have control, then go for a 3rd finger. This should be a great start to loosening you up and allowing you to understand your control to stretch and relax.

By the 3rd digit, you should now be able to accept a medium sized dildo, or anal plug.

I'm glad you gave it a go, just be patient, and go slow. You will eventually either decide "Not for you" or "Give me more"

Sir

Magnetic
10-29-2017, 04:59 PM
Every time you got to use the restroom or bathroom, you will:

Get totally naked before stepping on the bathroom floor until after you have exited it.
Insert a sharpie or other thick pen into your ass.

You will do this whenever you use the bathroom, weather for showering, peeing, or whatever.

If you go scat, do so without removing the sharpie. Rather, scat it out. After you are done scatting, you will pick it up, wash it, and plug it back in. Then you can flush the toilet.

Once you are out of the bathroom, you will take it out and deep throat it 60 seconds, before you can get dressed back up.