PDA

View Full Version : 18/F Experimenting

kittykat12
10-29-2017, 10:05 AM
hello! I'm pretty new here and looking to try out some new things. The things that I've done so far are listed in my sig but I want to try some new stuff out!

growler21d
10-29-2017, 10:31 AM
Do you have any toys or bondage gear?

A few things for you to try;

Give yourself a wedgie, front and back. Keep it for as long as possible.
Edge yourself twice in every room of your home
Let's try some pee play;
pee on yourself in the bath/shower
wet yourself
pee into a glass and drink it

that should be enough for now

Chappers
10-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Hey KittyKat,

What sort of things are you looking to explore?

Are you looking to be a Slut? Bondage? Humiliation?

Maybe set-up a AMA and get people to ask you some questions.

kittykat12
10-29-2017, 12:33 PM
Do you have any toys or bondage gear?

A few things for you to try;

Give yourself a wedgie, front and back. Keep it for as long as possible.
Edge yourself twice in every room of your home
Let's try some pee play;
pee on yourself in the bath/shower
wet yourself
pee into a glass and drink it

that should be enough for now

I do not have any toys or bondage gear, I only have normal household items. And thank you I will try those!

kittykat12
10-29-2017, 12:34 PM
Hey KittyKat,

What sort of things are you looking to explore?

Are you looking to be a Slut? Bondage? Humiliation?

Maybe set-up a AMA and get people to ask you some questions.

I am a sub so I would definitely like to experiment with control. Bondage would be hard because I am living at home but I'm pretty open to trying anything as long as it isn't too risky (involving others, permanent, might get caught).

FolDae
10-29-2017, 12:36 PM
I have a fun little self-tease-task for you, which you might enjoy:

Lay naked on your back and have both hand behind your head. Legs spread wide. Now you can rub yourself with your dominant hand for 20 seconds (count out loud) and move that hand back up. After both hands are behind your head agin, you may move your non dominant hand to rub 20 seconds and move it back up again. Repeat!
Do this until you cum. But remember, you must always have at least 1 hand behind your head!

Have fun, and I'd love to know how it went ;)

Chephren
10-29-2017, 12:39 PM
Insert a ice cube on your pussy, ass and mouth. Dress in light-coloured trousers or a skirt. Then go for a walk until the cube in your mouth has melted. (I hope this is not too public)

kittykat12
10-29-2017, 12:55 PM
Insert a ice cube on your pussy, ass and mouth. Dress in light-coloured trousers or a skirt. Then go for a walk until the cube in your mouth has melted. (I hope this is not too public)
This is a little too public for me as I live in the center of my town off of a main road. I could still do the dare but do a workout or something inside if you would like

Chappers
10-29-2017, 12:58 PM
You should try 'might get caught'. I personally find it a turn on.

Maybe try this one:

Go to the mall when it is quiet and bring old underwear you don't mind losing.
Walk into the Men's room, if someone is in it. Just say "Sorry, wrong room."
If no-one is in, run to a cubile. Lock the door.
Get naked and edge several times, remember to moan loudly if no one else is in.
While you are edging, keep your underwear close by and get it as wet as possible.
And when you finally cum and your underwear is super wet.
Get dressed (apart from your underwear) and hang the underwear over the door.
And leave.

Just think about the gift you have left some random guy. And the lovely smell you have left them.

kittykat12
10-29-2017, 01:03 PM
You should try 'might get caught'. I personally find it a turn on.

Maybe try this one:

Go to the mall when it is quiet and bring old underwear you don't mind losing.
Walk into the Men's room, if someone is in it. Just say "Sorry, wrong room."
If no-one is in, run to a cubile. Lock the door.
Get naked and edge several times, remember to moan loudly if no one else is in.
While you are edging, keep your underwear close by and get it as wet as possible.
And when you finally cum and your underwear is super wet.
Get dressed (apart from your underwear) and hang the underwear over the door.
And leave.

Just think about the gift you have left some random guy. And the lovely smell you have left them.

Sorry I'm really not into any risk of being caught.

ksoma
10-29-2017, 05:02 PM
Go to a dollar store and buy some tea light candles. Unscented, plain white. Should be able to get like 12 for a buck.

Experiment with some wax. Drip on your arm first, then belly, tits and nipples, thigh, pussy if shaved.
While dripping on your arm, how far the candle is from your skin when you let the wax fall determines how hot the wax will be. Higher, and the wax cools more as it drips. So you can experiment with how hot you can tolerate/hopefully enjoy.

Unscented is important. Scented candles can burn hotter. So can colors candles, supposedly. I never noticed a difference, but the plain white, unscented, is the best bet.

Lastly, after you peel wax off your breasts and nipples, and maybe even off your pussy, it might feel really nice to rub in some ice, to "soothe."

A second idea? Use just a tiny amount of toothpaste on your nipples and clit, and see if you could like that. Start with that tiny amount, and have a damp washcloth to clean it off, if you don't like it.