PDA

View Full Version : F19 , Punishments needed

Bubblei
10-28-2017, 07:26 PM
So ive been away for a while on and off and i think i need a punishment

But i figure i should get a punishment for each day i was gone which probably amounts to around 35 and ill try to report well for each one:p

Dont pass my limits that's all i ask, im interested in anal but dont really have lube at the moment so if you still want to use anal as a punishment for me keep that in mind!

Now, i need 35 punishment dares (yea you can post more than once), make me sore, and if you have any questions at all just ask ;)

MsterG
10-28-2017, 07:33 PM
grab two heavy books, either a brush, dildo or vibrator, clothes pins or clips, put the books on the floor near a chair, or chair or bed, put the books on the floor next to each other and the brush handle up, or dildo or vibrator, put the clips or clothes pins on, and then stand over the books and move up and down for 35 minutes as a punishment.

Rhowc
10-28-2017, 08:24 PM
I think this falls into your Iffy but Interested category...

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards both here and by PM.

batfinch
10-28-2017, 08:37 PM
Lets have 35 days without sitting on a toilet seat

MasoWoman
10-28-2017, 11:41 PM
Apply on each labia 5 clothespins at close quarters and one on your clit. Then take a ruler and go into your shower. Start with warm water. Now remove the clothespins by the ruler. After each slap make your water a little bit colder. With one slap you may only remove one clothespin. If you remove more than one clothespin by one slap you have to apply all clothespins again and start the removing again. But it isn't allowed to make your water warm again. Count the slaps you need to remove all the clothespins.

Do that every day, as long as you only need 11 slaps.

Have fun and report daily your progress please.

Painslave1
10-28-2017, 11:56 PM
Put a throng up your pussy and rub your cunt till it is wet. Then take the throng out and cover your asshole and cunt in hot sauce and then put your wet throng back on top and stay like that for 5 mins. Then spank your bare and wet pussy and ass 10 times each with a ruler and it would be much appreciated if you could send me a photo to me but is not necessary. Kik painslave001 or [email protected]
By the way I’m 18yrs old and from New Zealand.

Killerhipo
10-29-2017, 08:19 PM
Give yourself and enema, it should be large enough that it is uncomfortable. Then get in the shower if you aren't already. Do 5 squats then masturbate for 1 minute. Repeat for 15 minutes if you want to release your enema into the toilet, if you fail and release before the 15 mins is up you will put a finger/object/toy in your butt and masturbate for 5 mins.

As a side note, you may clean yourself out with an enema before the dare to avoid a mess in the shower.

Screamnbeaver
10-30-2017, 04:43 AM
Fist your self or continually try when touching

Tormentmybody
10-30-2017, 07:59 AM
Roll a die. The result is the number of hours you must stay without touching your privates.

Bubblei
10-30-2017, 05:29 PM
Lets have 35 days without sitting on a toilet seat
Ill start this right now, so that makes it till December 3rd i believe .. lol thats gonna be hard when in public, dang