PDA

View Full Version : In gym changing room dare me now

Nupple
10-28-2017, 05:40 AM
I’m currently in the gym changing room after my workout. Feeling very horny dare this slut ... time is running out !

simhthmss
10-28-2017, 05:45 AM
Wrap a towel round your waist so that's all you're wearing slip your hand down the front of your towel and rub your clit in a way that you can slip your hand out quick if someone comes in.

If there are other women in there instead make sure you look at their breasts for at least a second.

simhthmss
10-28-2017, 05:46 AM
If you can get a cubicle i'd like you to get to one edge without touching your clit, just your fingers inside you, you're not allowed to moan at all though ;)

Nupple
10-28-2017, 05:47 AM
In a cubicle will try this now and report back

vagus21
10-28-2017, 06:09 AM
after you edge, walk from the cubicle to a shower completely naked so your horny, wet pussy is on display. Once in the shower you are going to sit on the floor with your legs spread wide and finger yourself as hard as you can until your pussy is soaked in your cum

axmurderer14
10-28-2017, 07:00 AM
1. Get in, strip completely. Now put your sweaty clothes on without your underwear. Go out and talk to someone for 2 minutes. Carry your panties in your hands.

Nupple
10-28-2017, 09:06 AM
So I went into the changing cubicle and was totally naked. I edged by fingering my pussy ... it was really hard to stop. This made me so horny so I just went for it . I opened the door and walked straight across the room naked with my pussy juices on my fingers and dripping on my leg. I didn’t look around to see who was looking. I then sat on the floor in the shower cubicle and fucked myself with my fingers until I came. I’m sure someone must have heard me. I got such a rush wondering if anyone could see what a was doing through the gap at the bottom of the door. When o was finished I realised I never lifted a towel so had to walk back naked. I then got dresses and decided to leave my underwear. It wasn’t until I got out to my car that my pussy had obviously been soaking as there was a visible wet patch on my jeans.

Thanks for your help everyone. Any suggestions for my next trip to the gym would be great.?

growler21d
10-28-2017, 09:29 AM
Thanks for your help everyone. Any suggestions for my next trip to the gym would be great.?

Do you have any toys?
And what does your gym outfit look like?

Nupple
10-29-2017, 11:40 AM
I usually wear leggings, a sports bra and a vest top. I have a small vibe if that is any use ?

Bobcat
10-29-2017, 11:46 AM
you have any remote toys

Nupple
10-29-2017, 11:52 AM
No but I was going to treat myself to a new toy so if you have something fun in mind I will get one

Edgeandenial
10-29-2017, 11:54 AM
Can I dare you to not do any sexual dares for two hours?
I think that would be really frustrating dare for when your all horny ;)

Nupple
10-29-2017, 11:59 AM
Even the thought of that is making me frustrated !! Do you mean while I'm at the gym or just 2 hours in general because I'm a very horny slut

Bobcat
10-29-2017, 12:06 PM
go to the gym with a remote toy on high for all your work outs in pussy no panties

Nupple
10-29-2017, 12:13 PM
Great will order a remote toy tonight and try this when it arrives