PDA

View Full Version : To the next level

elayne
10-27-2017, 07:16 PM
Hey GD,

I want to do something truly crazy, a dare that is truly hardcore, something most people would not even consider. So I need your help!

Please take a look at my likes etc, and help me come up with a dare that takes what is inside my limits to the extreme.

Here is how its going to work

If I get less then 5 responses in this tread I will pick my favorite and do it.

If i get more then 5 I will pick my favorites and create a poll for GD to decide what I am going to do.

I will either record, live stream, or at least take pictures of the final dare.

The ONLY Limits I have are as follows:

Dare does not get me in legal trouble
Dare does not get me fired at work
Dare does not expose my identity (in a major way, like I said pics/video/live stream is allowed)
Dare does not contain public nudity
Dare does not include tattoos
Dare does not include blackmail

ANYTHING outside of this is fair game.

Anything posted in this tread until 11/01/17 is fair game, at which point I will either create a poll thread with my favorites, or choose a dare.

Thanks GD for making me do something crazy!

(if you have any questions as to how far I will go just PM me for examples)

submissive_s
10-27-2017, 09:20 PM
The challenge of this dare is a combination of the tasks and the duration.

Duration: 1 month

Rules:
Must drink .5L of water at least 6 different times each day
Can pee twice per day
Cold showers only
Alternate each night between sleeping in your kennel and sleeping naked
100 spanks of an implement to ass each day (must be a different item each day)
pain to genitals in some way - either 50 strokes of implement or 30 minutes (must be different everyday)
some kind of pain to another part of your body - either 50 strokes of implement or 30 minutes (must be different everyday)
something anal for at least 2 hours everyday (must be different every day)
week 1&3 - chastity
week 2&4 - 10 edges per day then cum, continue stimulation for 10 minutes after cumming
complete 1 dice dare on getDare each day (must be different everyday)
post on 1 "can't ______ unitl next post" thread each day
Post report on activities everyday

If you run out of new ideas, you can repeat an old one at double severity.
If you break a rule you must post to request punishment and complete all punishments assigned within an hour (unless they break your limits).

derpu006
10-27-2017, 09:23 PM
This will take 1 full day to complete. The first thing you should do when you wake up is put on a diaper no going to the bathroom before hand just put it on but don't go yet. Next dress up in sissy clothes keep your diaper exposed if it's not a limit. Then go to a mall/ outlet mall and take a photo in 3 different stores and head to the food court. After you finish your meal you are allowed to use the diaper but only while you're talking to someone. If they end the conversation or just don't talk then you can't go. When you are done using your diaper go home and change into normal clothes but with a dog collar and with the still messy diaper. Continue with your normal day until sunset and if the diaper starts to leak simply put on another layer. Now get dressed in your sissy clothes and go for a bike ride or if you don't own a bike a long walk. Go to a park or other public place and take a pic with the sunset. Stay at the park for an hour showing your diaper off proudly to whoever walks bye then go home. At home stay in the diaper and collar but nothing else sit at your computer and watch every trigger hypnosis video you can find and put the triggers in your bio. Then report back to this thread about your day and sleep in the dirty diaper.