PDA

View Full Version : 25/horny pretty black woman

MsScorpioxXx
10-27-2017, 03:08 PM
In the year 2017, I have not had any sex whatsoever. At this point I have become extra horny. I've been thinking about cock all day and wanting to rub my pussy like crazy!!! Without me going out and having sex, I want you all to drive me wild. Lately I haven't even been masturbating so if I'm told not to cum that would be such a turn on!! Whatever you all would like to do with me that is fine with me. I want my pussy so wet that juices are dripping and my inner thighs are sticky.

MasterZp
10-27-2017, 04:07 PM
Good girl for asking us to help you become a dripping mess for our amusement. Here is my first task to get you going.

Strip naked and then put on your highest heels. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and ideally facing a mirror if you have one. Then start doing squats. After every 5 squats, stop and rub your clit as fast as you can for 30 seconds. Then stop and do another set of squats. You are to keep up this process until you reach and edge. Then stop for 5 minutes and rest and calm down a bit. Then repeat the whole process until you edge again.

Stop and relax and for a bit and then write a report to tell us how you felt. If you were able to use a mirror, describe the wonton slut you watched in the mirror.

Lyb
10-27-2017, 05:56 PM
Do you happen to have any toys?

shyoldguy
11-11-2017, 04:32 PM
Show me yours I'll show you mine.

Magnetic
11-11-2017, 06:22 PM
In the year 2017, I have not had any sex whatsoever. At this point I have become extra horny. I've been thinking about cock all day and wanting to rub my pussy like crazy!!! Without me going out and having sex, I want you all to drive me wild. Lately I haven't even been masturbating so if I'm told not to cum that would be such a turn on!! Whatever you all would like to do with me that is fine with me. I want my pussy so wet that juices are dripping and my inner thighs are sticky.

Ok... Listen to this:

http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=5727

It will make you more sure of yourself when wearing a particular set of clothes. Which clothes... Your choice.

Which ones will I choose for you? Read my commando rules on my signature!