PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Eli.cortes
10-27-2017, 02:15 PM
21/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hello I am new to posting ads, but i have read many and recently decided to make an account and i will be doing my best to put as much information to make this a good ad. Regardless, I am looking for 1 or 2 female submissives, and NO MALE SUBS AT THE MOMENT.

About Me (personally):
Well to start off, my name is Elizabeth, but most people call me Liz or Ellie. I am 21 years old. I personally enjoy reading things from comic books or manga often, i do like to read other novels that tend to be on the fantasy side of things, but if its interesting, i'll gladly take a look at it and read it thoroughly. I am currently in college and i may have a hectic schedule at times, but i will always make sure that i have time to spend with my submissives. In case you are wondering, I live on the eastern coast of the US(so the New York side in case you didn't know that). In general i would also say i tend to exercise often enough that i have a nice average build, however I do go running with friends every so often. I would also like to state that i have a part time job, so i will be unavailable when im working or will work early in my day so that may mean at times i may not respond for awhile due to me being at work, if my schedule is needed to you, i can tell you what it looks like every now and then.Nonetheless lets get to some of the kinky stuff, but if you have anything you'd like to know about me as a person, don't be afraid to ask me in a message, i'll be happy to answer some questions.

About Me(Mistress/Domme side):
Well as a Mistress and Domme i would say i am rather friendly at times while also being strict. I can be very strict over things i like more while at times i can be very friendly when we're not in sessions or doing big tasks.I would also like to say that although pain is a kink for some, i don't take any major pleasure from it thus showing that i'm not a sadist so if that's what you like, sorry can't be that. I am also a fair Mistress as i know things occur in our life and i don't expect you to be answering me 24/7 or at anytime i message you since we both have our own real lives outside of our kinks. In general, i am looking for a long term relationship rather than a short time relationship. Although short term can be fun every now and then, long term relationships are much better. If we start a relationship, i also would expect you to be loyal to just me and no one else. Also any and all your limits will be respected, however with agreement or discussing the matter after being together for some time, i'll push those limits a bit every now and then. I am also not just looking for a sub who goes on when we are going to play, because i am looking to build a real relationship where we can talk to each other as well as having you as my sub so that means we can talk every now and then about our own lives rather just kink or tasks. Additionally, I don't need pictures or videos of tasks you complete. Although they are good to get, i understand why you won't send them. I also think that trust should be built a bit before even trying to get pictures as if it didn't work out early on, you'd have already exposed yourself and you would feel worse about that.

What I'm looking for:
Height/ Weight: I have no preference as to what you're weight or height is as that wont affect how we have our relationship. I think you will be good as long as you don't use it as an excuse for not completing a task where you didn't mention anything about how hard it may be.

Age: I would prefer you to be below the age of 35, but if you sound great i would consider having you as my submissive, so don't be afraid to send an application.

Kinks: I personally don't have any kinks you should be into as i try to do things based off both of our likes and not just mine alone. I just ask that you be open to new kinks you haven't tried so that we may experiment every now and then.

Honesty: I think that whenever we are talking or doing anything, you should be completely honest with me at all times. When we aren't talking or anything, i don't really care how honest you are excluding things about our relationship and about following my rules.

Mindset: I think you should be obedient and eager so that our relationship can grow and develop more of a connection between us. As far as littles, brats or anything else like that, i don't have a preference nor do i have to have one or the other.

English: I expect you to write out your words in normal English and not text talk. I am okay with certain text talk things, but they are the basic ones that wont really confuse me or anyone else like LOL, LMAO, FML, or anything like that.

Women
Loves:

Humiliation
Pet Plays
Role plays
Panties
Light-mid pain
Pussy insertions
Clothing control
Toilet control
Breast play
Bondage

Body writing
Anal
Public(hidden)
Rules for sub
sub knowing its limitations
Pushing sub lightly-mid on limits
Sleep control
Masturbation and orgasm control
Pictures/Videos (of course these aren't mandatory or needed, i just like them to be sent if you are willing to send them)

Dislikes:

Edging excessively
Heavy pain
Disobedient subs
Disrespectful subs

Limits:

Social suicide
Heavy pain
Ass to mouth
Blackmail
Involving friends, family or animals
Breaking laws
Permanent
Bodily harm
POOP or PISS

As stated earlier i respect my subs' limits, but in case you need more assurance to be my sub, i will gladly make a safe word which wont be used in our play with you before we actually do anything related to a session.

Application Process:
To know you actually spent time reading i want you to send me a PM with the word TARDIS as the header in your message.

Within the Pm i want you to answer the following questions and make them meaningful responses and not just one word or one sentence unless its a simple question. Try your best to answer them because the longer and more detailed they are, the longer i'll take to make my decision of having you as my sub or not.

Name:
Age/sex:
Body type:
Any measurements you will give(Height, Weight, Bra Size, etc):
Describe yourself:
Location/Availability:
Likes/Dislikes/Limits:
Why do you want me to be your Domme?
How much experience do you have?
What about my ad caught your eye?
Three Random Facts about yourself:
Expectations of a relationship with me:
KIK/SKYPE:
Any questions, concerns, or comments about myself or the relationship:

Ericshrapnell
10-27-2017, 02:21 PM
Very nice application. I hope you find somebody. :)

HumbleSlave
10-27-2017, 06:32 PM
"English: I expect you to right out your words in normal English and not text talk. I am okay with certain text talk things, but they are the basic ones that wont really confuse me or anyone else like LOL, LMAO, FML, or anything like that."

*Write

Rather amusing that it is when you are talking about the need for proper English. :D But, otherwise, great ad, I hope you find someone.

Eli.cortes
10-27-2017, 06:52 PM
"English: I expect you to right out your words in normal English and not text talk. I am okay with certain text talk things, but they are the basic ones that wont really confuse me or anyone else like LOL, LMAO, FML, or anything like that."

*Write

Rather amusing that it is when you are talking about the need for proper English. :D But, otherwise, great ad, I hope you find someone.

oh thanks. by the time i finished the ad, the page looked like a lot of words so i didnt get to check over spelling too well, but thanks again

Eli.cortes
10-31-2017, 10:26 PM
Thought I'd give it a bump up. Also forgot to mention, all applications sent to me, will be read thoroughly and i wont be selcting a submissive to go further with until i have gotten more applicatioons. After that i will start short listing and then eventually choose.

Eli.cortes
11-06-2017, 03:27 AM
I have recieved a few more replies since the last bump up, i also should mention, this wouldnt be my first relationships so i do have experience being a Mistress. So dont hesitate to send in applications.

LaurasStar
11-06-2017, 05:07 AM
This is either a secondary account to http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=122192 or has the ad stolen from said person.
Both are bad. Mind clearing this up? :)

deen
11-06-2017, 12:20 PM
This is either a secondary account to http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=122192 or has the ad stolen from said person.
Both are bad. Mind clearing this up? :)
Probably the same person. Coincidence that ElizabethGomez (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=122192) was last online on the 25th of Oktober, the day she created another account called Eli.cortes (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=283412)?