PDA

View Full Version : 36/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

dpassengersw
10-27-2017, 12:45 PM
36/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi there!

I think it's ages since I last posted an ad looking for an interesting dominant. By the number of views other male wannabe-subs' threads get, I know I should keep my hopes very low. However, at least I'll enjoy writing this ad! :)

I would like you to be...
I wish you could be a person that actually enjoys dominating and controlling someone in a long-term relationship. I find surprising that 99% of the dominants that post an ad here, seem to be interested in something mostly based on physical attraction, because they want an opposite gender sub if they are straight, or the same gender sub if they are gay. Well, I'm straight, but I want to feel dominated, and I can't imagine why the gender of my dominant matters. I'm an exception in that regard, it seems! :rolleyes:

...because I am...
I am a guy who has recently moved to his own flat, and I find that I lack the discipline and will power to control myself (properly cooking, going out, whatever). I wish I could find someone that would influence my life a little by little until our bdsm-like online relationship becomes so important that his/her orders really greatly affect how I live, what I do, what relationships I have... Whatever you feel that you would enjoy controlling.

tools for domination
I wish my dominant would enjoy getting to know me, talking with me or asking for long reports and detailed answers, in order to establish some kind of plan for better controlling me. I'll give you an example:

Let's fantasize that we have been talking, and you know that I feel embarrassed by being naked in front of others. I described you my house and you know there is a window in the living room. Because you decided it's good for me to get used to that feeling of embarrassment, then you set the rule that I must be naked below the waist at all times when I am in that room. You ask me to describe how I felt during the day. I tell you that I thought that someone was looking at me from another building, so I put underwear on. Then you decide this time I'm going to get punished because it was very important that I followed your orders...

I think you can get the idea! control, humiliation, self-bondage, name-calling, corner time, whatever, are tools for your domination.

I do have some limits...
I think the limits I know of are quite obvious: privacy, legality, unhealthy stuff. This means that I can send you pictures, of course, but hiding my face unless we actually establish something long-term. I can do things hidden-public, but I won't run naked in my building because that's just illegal. And I can punish myself with a spanking or sleeping on the floor tied because you told me so, but I won't cause myself any severe harm.

Communication
I can communicate in whatever form you'd like, maybe kik, skype, email... The first message (if I get any, what I highly doubt haha) I would prefer it to be a PM here. As some clever dominants do, I would even add that you should put "I own you" in the subject, just for me to know that you've read what I wrote, and therefore you are already interested in getting to know me haha. I work from monday to thursday until 19h, on fridays until 15h, and weekends I'm more or less free (although I play soccer on sunday's morning!). So after those hours I can have more free time for you. I'm at GMT+2 by the way, in Spain.

Outside of kink...
I'm a very skinny guy so I lack physical strenght, but I play soccer anyway and I try to do my best :rolleyes: I enjoy computer gaming, and the rest of my likes are quite typical: traveling, partying, reading, watching movies or series...

I think that's all for now... if you are interested, PLEASE I BEG YOU to let me know ;) Go ahead, send me a message and let's talk a little to see if you could be interested in me or not!!