PDA

View Full Version : punish my clit and make me beg to cum

orgazmslut
10-26-2017, 07:10 PM
This is my first post :) I'm so horny and want a dare that will punish my clit and leave me begging to cum, even though I'm not allowed. The tools I have at my disposal are:
- 5 medium-sized binder clips
- 2 clothes pins
- hair elastics
- homemade clit pump
- multi-speed vibrator with an attached clit vibe
- toothpaste
-electric toothbrush
-belt
-duct tape
- ice cubes

Rinzler
10-26-2017, 07:20 PM
You will start by pumping your pussy until it is sensitive to the touch. You will now cover your vibrator (with the clit attachment) in toothpaste. Turn each setting on medium to start. Each time you feel yourself on the edge, stop all vibrations completely. Your rest period will be one and a half minutes. Reapply toothpaste and repeat this edging process for the next hour. Once the hour has been hit, turn your device on the lowest setting and leave it on that for the rest of the day. If you believe that you can handle sleeping with this, do it.

submissive_s
10-26-2017, 07:22 PM
First pump your clit a bit to make sure it feels everything done to it
Then, take your toothpaste and put some on the toothbrush. Spend 1 minute brushing your clit.
Next, insert 3 ice cubes in your vagina and place 1 on your clit. Use duct tape to seal them in. You may remove the tape once all the ice has melted.
At this point you clit will be a little cold so you can warm it up with 12 lashes of the belt.

simhthmss
10-26-2017, 07:34 PM
simple but effective use the electric toothbrush head on your exposed clit, force yourself right to the edge till you can't take it then stop, do this for 2-3 hours over n over, if you're not desperate start over and repeat till you are.

then PM me begging to cum, if you agree you must pm me begging or get a punishment

akechi106
10-26-2017, 09:47 PM
Alright so first off, take your 5 binder clips and clip them to your outer labia so it will stay open, next you will duct tape each side to your inner thighs and spread your legs so you are wide open.

Make sure you are in front of a mirror when doing this so you can make sexy faces and gestures to yourself.

next take your clit pump and pump your clit past your normal pumping, getting it very big and exposed.

you will take your electric toothbrush and focus only on your clit, once at the edge stop and clamp a cloths pin immediatly on it.

you will do this once an hour until the hour you plan to sleep in which you will set yourself up the same.

Instead of the toothbrush you will take the vibe with the clit vibe attached and duct tape in in your pussy and on your clit on the highest setting and then duct tape your hands behind your back and lay there for an extra hour while it goes to work.

a detailed report would be wonderful