PDA

View Full Version : Need to poop!

ChubbyShySissy
10-26-2017, 02:06 PM
So I really need to go to the toilet but want the risk that if many people post I could mess in my pants.
So each post adds 30mins to my next toilet time which is at midnight (in UK). You can also give me any tasks to do before my next poop, within limits.
Good luck to me I guess!

submissive_s
10-26-2017, 02:41 PM
You should certainly add 30 minutes to your time. While you are waiting to poop you should also wait to pee but don't risk dehydration - drink .5L of water.

Drockett
10-26-2017, 02:57 PM
You should drink another .5 L of water

NerdGirll
10-26-2017, 03:16 PM
Add 30 mins from me, and I think while waiting you should wear some pretty girl panties, I assume you have some since xdressing is in your likes, but if not then wear your favourite underwear

ChubbyShySissy
10-26-2017, 05:44 PM
So I finished and I thankfully didn't poop myself this time. However the fact that I was already close to peeing at the start meant that with the addition litre of water I drank, I may have wet my panties. This means I failed and so those who posted can give me a punishment.

submissive_s
10-26-2017, 05:58 PM
As a punishment, for the next week you may only pee 3 times per day and you must post to ask for permission first. Each person that responds in the 30 minutes after you post may choose to give a condition that you must satisfy before being allowed to pee. The condition they give must be within your limits and take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

If no one responds in 30 minutes you must insert you largest anal plug and wear it for 8 hours and you are allowed to pee.

If you pee without permission or more than 3 times in 1 day, you must PM me for additional punishment.

ChubbyShySissy
10-27-2017, 04:20 AM
Can I go to the toilet?

Drockett
10-28-2017, 06:52 AM
In addition to the punishmen after you hit your limit of 3 if you need to pee agean you can however much you want just you cant take anything off you must pee yourself and no you cant pee yet

ChubbyShySissy
10-28-2017, 12:09 PM
So yeah, I peed myself yesterday but I really need to go now. Please someone let me pee.
Also I don't actually drink to much so keeping it under 3 a day is very easy