PDA

View Full Version : Choose my (embarrassing) underwear!!

LilBondageChick
10-26-2017, 12:15 AM
Each comment gets to choose my embarrassing underwear for a day. I have a bad habit of not wearing underwear so now I want to be forced to wear full coverage and embarrassing panties! My kik is lexi_x0

I need to be forced to do this

thedirector
10-26-2017, 12:31 AM
I have some ideas. Sent you a message

TwistedPrincess
10-26-2017, 01:18 AM
I vote for some little girl panties. Stuff with pretty princesses and hearts and lots of pink!

LilBondageChick
10-26-2017, 01:26 AM
I vote for some little girl panties. Stuff with pretty princesses and hearts and lots of pink!

These will definitely be my panties from now on! Thank you

Takaoyaki
10-26-2017, 01:44 AM
You might as well wear some men's boxershorts to go along with your chest size :cool:

Bet that might be embarrasing for you :p

LilBondageChick
10-26-2017, 01:46 AM
You might as well wear some men's boxershorts to go along with your chest size :cool:

Bet that might be embarrasing for you :p

I will have to buy some men’s boxers

The_Dared
10-26-2017, 03:28 AM
You can wear all the other underwear suggestions that come through here, but they must never prevent you from 24/7 diapers

LilBondageChick
10-26-2017, 03:38 AM
You can wear all the other underwear suggestions that come through here, but they must never prevent you from 24/7 diapers

I really need to be forced into 24/7 diapers

Takaoyaki
10-26-2017, 03:51 AM
I really need to be forced into 24/7 diapers

Maybe you should lock away all your other underwear.

Or just use a bike lock and put all your underwear on it thru one of the holes for the legs. Then just lock it and put the key somewhere else. Maybe still reachable, for when you need to put on some normal underwear for leaving the house ...

LilBondageChick
10-26-2017, 03:52 AM
Maybe you should lock away all your other underwear.
Or just use a bike lock and put all your underwear on it thru one of the holes for the legs. The just lock it and put the key somewhere else. Maybe still reachable, for when you need to put on some normal underwear for leaving the house ...

This is definitely the best idea I’ve gotten. I should lock them up and bury the key or freeze it

growler21d
10-26-2017, 03:56 AM
This is definitely the best idea I’ve gotten. I should lock them up and bury the key or freeze it

Do you even need your other underwear? Surely it's just the embarrassing ones and the diapers you should have

LilBondageChick
10-26-2017, 03:59 AM
Do you even need your other underwear? Surely it's just the embarrassing ones and the diapers you should have

You are right I don’t even need any underwear besides my embarrassing ones

Takaoyaki
10-26-2017, 04:05 AM

Freezing sounds like a good idea - just use a big bottle - Or buy a big pack of ice creme. Eat some of it, pour the rest into your diaper.
Use the container, to get a huge block of ice, that will take quite some time to melt. Might keep you from using it too often to cheat on your 24/7 diaper plan :cool:

Takaoyaki
10-26-2017, 04:07 AM
You are right I don’t even need any underwear besides my embarrassing ones

You could also cut up all the unnecessary ones with a scissor - problem solved. The fewer underwear you got, the less the temptation will be not to wear your diapers

bbob
10-26-2017, 09:42 AM
Embarrassing panties with full coverage you say? How about some Butterfly training pants http://baby-pants.com/training_Pants.php#p7GPc2_6 ? Or perhaps some frilly plastic panties http://baby-pants.com/frilly_Pants.php#p7GPc1_2 ? Both seem appropriate for you.