PDA

View Full Version : 34/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

mistress_mary
10-25-2017, 05:24 PM
34/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Hiya

It has been a while since I posted last but I thought I would see if anyone was feeling submissive!

Before you read my ad, please bare in mind that I am not looking for anything too involved, just something fun and relaxed. That is, I don't have time, particularly right now, to skype every day, or to be best friends - I am just looking for someone who likes to have fun when we are both free. We can chat and get to know each other, I hope, but I don't expect you be 'exclusively' mine etc., and don't expect a 'relationship', just something low key and no-strings

Dominating someone over Skype is a big turn on for me (if you are new to this we can start off tame)! Voyeurism helps me feel that bit more in control and naughty, and that the whole endeavour is about me being pleased, so ideally you will be an exhibitionist who wouldn't expect anything in return other than the knowledge that i'm satisfied. I have a boyfriend and so for the moment meets are not really do-able (though he is fairly open minded and he might be more accommodating in the future) - but he gets a bit of a thrill knowing that I sometimes act dominant with someone online.

I am seeking someone who is a 20-30, who looks good, and who takes care of their body. A full six pack, whilst very much encouraged (;p), is not strictly required, but I do want to be attracted to you. Someone who is nice to talk to and interesting as well, and I get a bit of a turn on by being in control of someone who is cocky and pushes back a little (so long as you know im really in charge ;p).

M

virginslutboi
10-25-2017, 06:33 PM
I'm interested to be your online slave

Dirtiestboyinpanty
10-25-2017, 08:29 PM
Wishing you on all fours
I am Rajesh 27 male India , with Skype and cam
I am Medici by profession
Extremely sub
Love photography, adventure, reading , movies
Into anything but illegal incest public showing face
Rest open to try and please.
You don't need to show yourself cam...I love being a slave to black screen where I have no idea who's watching..just following orders....love the thrill in it..
Skype [email protected]
Kik jokerisback

Rexpiger
10-26-2017, 08:51 AM
Hi miss,

I am an 18 year old student from England.
I would love to serve your every need, i will never answer back and i will always to as told by miss.

Dont know my limits really, ill mostly do anything.If you are interested in putting me in my place then please pm me or add me on kik Rexpiger and yes i have skype.

rikkirai
10-28-2017, 03:59 AM
Gretings Mistress i would serve you well if you would make me your slave , i am in desperate beed of some domination and discipline
My kik id is rakesh2123

Wackooshizz
10-29-2017, 03:57 AM
Fit 24 year old slave with 6 pack for you misstress.

Skype wackooshiz

soccerdude2985
10-30-2017, 04:13 PM
Hello, my name is Tanner and I am a 20 year old from the us. I think we would be a great match!

Feel free to kik me or pm me so we can talk some more.

My kik is tjm0811

I hope to hear from you!

jeff.too2
10-31-2017, 10:45 AM
I'd love to get to know you and have some fun. I feel like I can definitely fulfill all of your desires. I have tons of toys so it would definitely be fun to watch me :D... Talk soon..

mistress_mary
11-21-2017, 05:55 AM
Hi all, thanks for those who replied earlier!

I am on vacation from work starting this evening and would love to relax with someone this evening if there are any other applicants ;p

p.s it is best to PM as I don't typically check the replies on here as often.

Dom_or_Sub
11-21-2017, 03:28 PM
Hi mistress

I am willing to be a the sub that you might be looking for but i would like to discuss further with you, I will be happy to awncer any type of questions you might need in about me and i will respond in pm.
_

tyrion
11-22-2017, 06:52 AM
Hey Miss,
I could be your slave on Skype/KIK
Kik: tyrion432