PDA

View Full Version : Get me in shape!

SideWind
10-25-2017, 12:30 PM
Hey wild folks of GD. SideWind here.

So, this is my first post requesting anything. But... I have a request.

I want to get in shape. I'm already on my way, but I want to get more and more healthy.
Right now, I'm still a bit overweight. But I'm ready to take strides to get more in shape.
And I would love some help getting motivated.

I would love to hear some of your ideas, rules, and, even take some tasks to ensure that I get in shape.

I would like to drop 25lbs by December 15th.

My likes and limits are in my signature.
Dislikes: extreme CBT, corner time, line writing, long term denial.
Toys: buttplug, wooden spoon, toothpaste, clothes pins.

Do your worst. Kick my butt into shape. ;)

growler21d
10-25-2017, 01:21 PM
Download an exercise app and follow the routines. Each failed exercise within a routine will count as 1 day of denial.
Failed exercises will also result in 1 hour of corner time for that day, naked on all fours

submissive_s
10-25-2017, 01:31 PM
Complete an exercise dice dare everyday.

SideWind
10-25-2017, 02:32 PM
Download an exercise app and follow the routines. Each failed exercise within a routine will count as 1 day of denial.
Failed exercises will also result in 1 hour of corner time for that day, naked on all fours

Thank you! I'll do that and let this thread know the progress.

Complete an exercise dice dare everyday.

I tried looking for some, but I couldn't find many. Have any suggestions?

Thanks, everyone! Keep them coming! I want some great suggestions to make sure I get in shape!

Dynamix
10-25-2017, 02:34 PM
Make a goal set to drink at least 2.5 liters of water per day, but every time you finish .5 liters you must to edge (if in public you can do them collectively when you get home). Failure to reach your goal will result in orgasm denial for that day.

You are also to run a mile and walk a mile every monday, wednesday, and friday from here on out. Every day you miss, you must write "I am pathetic and overweight, i will do better next time." 25 times.

These should be fairly easy to complete

have fun =^-^=

submissive_s
10-25-2017, 02:37 PM
Thank you! I'll do that and let this thread know the progress.

I tried looking for some, but I couldn't find many. Have any suggestions?

Thanks, everyone! Keep them coming! I want some great suggestions to make sure I get in shape!

I am also trying to get in shape and this is one I am using. Depending on how you roll it can be pretty intense. Please PM and let me know how it goes.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=260649

SideWind
10-25-2017, 08:23 PM
Make a goal set to drink at least 2.5 liters of water per day, but every time you finish .5 liters you must to edge (if in public you can do them collectively when you get home). Failure to reach your goal will result in orgasm denial for that day.

You are also to run a mile and walk a mile every monday, wednesday, and friday from here on out. Every day you miss, you must write "I am pathetic and overweight, i will do better next time." 25 times.

These should be fairly easy to complete

have fun =^-^=

Great ideas! I'll definitely be doing these.

I am also trying to get in shape and this is one I am using. Depending on how you roll it can be pretty intense. Please PM and let me know how it goes.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=260649

This looks good, but I don't really see how I would be motivated to keep doing it. There isn't much accountability for it. If you were to add a punishment or something, I might could keep up with it!

Keep them coming! Maybe something with some edging in it or something to really make the reality sink in that if I don't lose weight, I'm going to be desperate as well? Just a thought.

SideWind
10-26-2017, 08:01 AM
I've got some accountability for the dice dare, so I'll do it!

Anyone else have some ideas? I'm really wanting to drop this weight!

SideWind
10-26-2017, 09:44 PM
I've decided I'm starting these Monday! Load me up before Monday gets here. :D

Miss Lizzi
10-26-2017, 10:02 PM
Quick one to start -

To be completed each morning -

10 push ups
20 sit ups
10 star jumps
30 seconds running on spot

Repeat

To be completed 3x a week- a total of 8 miles run.
However every day the 8 miles isn't complete you receive 1 edge per mile incomplete.
So to be clear - day 1 you run 2 miles that's 6 incomplete which means you have to edge 6 x
Day 2 - you run 1 mile - now you have ran a total of 3 miles and must complete 5 edges
Day 3 - you run 3 miles giving you a total of 6 miles and you must complete 2 edges.

You can NOT cum if there are any outstanding edges.

MrCharcol
10-27-2017, 12:20 AM
Looking to lose 25lb in about 10 weeks so that's 2.5ib a week.you are to remain chaste unless you lose this and it is cumulative so next Sunday if not lost 2.5lb then no orgasm this week Sunday week not lost 5lb then no orgasm.

Bit if you do achieve the weight loss you can cum as often as you like until your next weighing.

Good luck

I hope you cum before Bimbo Lizzi

MrCharcol
10-27-2017, 05:49 PM
While I would not normally comment on male threads or give dares I feel as a friend that I should help you.

Part of weight loss is down to not eating and this can be reduced by feeling full.

I notice that you own a Butt plug so let's make you feel full most of the day.

You want to loose 25lb so let's call it 24lb. For each pound you loose you can remove the button plug for an hour per day.

So after 10lb you will onlyou need to wear it for 14 hours.

I am sure that the sensation of feeling full will constantly remind you of your need to loose weight.

SideWind
10-30-2017, 07:20 PM
I started these!! I'll post a report on how they went tomorrow. Thank you, everyone!

I'm still accepting ideas, so please send me some more!

MarvHarvey
10-30-2017, 07:55 PM
Here is a workout tease you may like.

Strip down to workout shoes (safety equipment), then do these exercises. With 50 full down-and-up strokes at beginning and end, plus 50 between each; total = 550.
If you edge, then you must start over at the beginning.
If you have to ruin an orgasm then you must repeat the routine twice immediately, and you must refrain from alcohol for 36 hours.

50 strokes, 12 burpees, 50 strokes, 12 pushup, 50 strokes, 12 squat, 50 strokes, 12 situps, 50 strokes, 12 star jump, 50*strokes, 12 plank 10 seconds, 50 strokes, 12 frozen pushup 10 seconds (i.e. hold half way), 50 strokes, 12 wall sit 10 seconds, 50 strokes, 12 crunch, 50 strokes, 12 jumping jack, 50 strokes

MrCharcol
11-21-2017, 04:41 AM
I started these!! I'll post a report on how they went tomorrow. Thank you, everyone!

I'm still accepting ideas, so please send me some more!

How is the weight loss going any update?

If you are still not feeling full, a way to avoid eating.you have to Lick your butt plug clean before eating food. That may help you cut down to one meal a day.

Enjoy