PDA

View Full Version : 23 F ...punishment required

Hornyme
10-25-2017, 01:22 AM
Hi,

If you have come here and opened my thread then..please punish my pussy for being wet always and tits for always poping out...

Lyb
10-25-2017, 01:44 AM
Rub your pussy with the harsh side of a spong for 5mn every time you feel the need to touch yourself.

At home kneel in front of a table and lay your nipples on that table then rest as many books as you can on them. Stay like this for 5mn per time your tits popped out

Hornyme
10-25-2017, 01:46 AM
Rub your pussy with the harsh side of a spong for 5mn every time you feel the need to touch yourself.

At home kneel in front of a table and lay your nipples on that table then rest as many books as you can on them. Stay like this for 5mn per time your tits popped out

Thank you for the punishment rules... I loved the idea of it...definitely following it from now on...

RandomPersin
10-25-2017, 01:51 AM
Cover your pussy in as many clothespins as you can fit. The only way you can remove them is if you can fuck half of them off. You may fuck your ass instead of your pussy if you want but you still need to shake half of them off before you flick the rest off.

Hornyme
10-25-2017, 01:52 AM
Anybody else for giving this wet pussy a punishment..

Hornyme
10-25-2017, 02:03 AM
Cover your pussy in as many clothespins as you can fit. The only way you can remove them is if you can fuck half of them off. You may fuck your ass instead of your pussy if you want but you still need to shake half of them off before you flick the rest off.

Thank you for the punishment... and I will go with the 2nd option...I love to fuck my ass ...and half the clothespin I will shake off...

Hornyme
10-26-2017, 09:43 PM
Bump....hump......😂😂

Switchlord
10-26-2017, 10:00 PM
For being a horny little bitch I need you to complete the following punishment for me, you will need 4 Chopsticks (Or Pencils), 4 Rubberbands and an anal plug or a substitute.

First you will insert your Plug, then You will clamp your nipples by placing two sticks around them and keeping them together with a rubberband on each end. You will move the rubberbands a bit closer to your nipples every five minutes. After they reached the middle or you can't move them anymore you are allowed to pull them off!

If your worthless pussy gets wet while doing this you will have to give it 10 swift spanks and then rub it dry with some rough cloth, repeat everytime it gets wet again during the duration of you being clamped!

Hornyme
10-26-2017, 10:32 PM
For being a horny little bitch I need you to complete the following punishment for me, you will need 4 Chopsticks (Or Pencils), 4 Rubberbands and an anal plug or a substitute.

First you will insert your Plug, then You will clamp your nipples by placing two sticks around them and keeping them together with a rubberband on each end. You will move the rubberbands a bit closer to your nipples every five minutes. After they reached the middle or you can't move them anymore you are allowed to pull them off!

If your worthless pussy gets wet while doing this you will have to give it 10 swift spanks and then rub it dry with some rough cloth, repeat everytime it gets wet again during the duration of you being clamped!

Thank you for giving this horny bitch punishment.Now my Nipples are clamped as instructed....and anal plug is inside my anal....If I may ask that how much time I should be clamped like this?

cbecker
10-26-2017, 10:45 PM
Before writing you another punishment idea for that wet pussy... may I get to know it a little better first? There are dozens of possible torturing methods, but in order to find a fitting one, I would at least have to know how your cunt is "built":

Do you rather have puffy outer labia or small?
Are you inner lips sticking out of your cunt or hidden in between the outer ones?
How large does your clit become when aroused?
Big cunthole opening or rather tight one?

Answer me that please, and I will find the right punishment for you.

Switchlord
10-26-2017, 10:47 PM
At least 20 minutes from now on, think about what a whore you are and be thankful for getting taken care of although you aren't worth any attention slut

Hornyme
10-26-2017, 10:50 PM
Before writing you another punishment idea for that wet pussy... may I get to know it a little better first? There are dozens of possible torturing methods, but in order to find a fitting one, I would at least have to know how your cunt is "built":

Are you inner lips sticking out of your cunt or hidden in between the outer ones?

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?c=v1_444210122-124408022-4_30-7-117 will this be sufficient?

Tnine
10-26-2017, 11:02 PM
1st punishment for being wet always:
Place a chopstick or pencil with your clit in between and bind it with the band. You are supposed to be like that for 30 min and after that edge for 5 times.. After that you are not supposed to wash or clean yourself for 10 hrs and no underwear for this duration.

2nd punishment for popping out:
Wear your tightest bra preferably 2 size smaller than the one you normally use. Place a scrubber or scrubbing pad or sand paper on the breast. Stay like that for whole day. Not removing it for any reason other than for punishment. Once the punishment is done place it back.

Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to report back in detail.

cbecker
10-26-2017, 11:05 PM
http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?c=v1_444210122-124408022-4_30-7-117 will this be sufficient?

Thank you, this is indeed quite helpful. In addition: How sensitive would you describe the single spots I mentioned each, on a scale from 1-10 and how pain tolerant?

batfinch
10-27-2017, 01:35 AM
I think all toilet paper should be replaced with sandpaper for you to use

Hornyme
10-28-2017, 03:59 AM
At least 20 minutes from now on, think about what a whore you are and be thankful for getting taken care of although you aren't worth any attention slut

Thank you for paying attention...while completing your task my worthless pussy got 30 spanks...

Hornyme
10-28-2017, 04:08 AM
1st punishment for being wet always:
Place a chopstick or pencil with your clit in between and bind it with the band. You are supposed to be like that for 30 min and after that edge for 5 times.. After that you are not supposed to wash or clean yourself for 10 hrs and no underwear for this duration.

2nd punishment for popping out:
Wear your tightest bra preferably 2 size smaller than the one you normally use. Place a scrubber or scrubbing pad or sand paper on the breast. Stay like that for whole day. Not removing it for any reason other than for punishment. Once the punishment is done place it back.

Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to report back in detail.
I placed chopsticks Around my clit and bind it with rubberband..my clits are pressed like never before...with chopsticks and rubberband...it was quite a pleasure...and then I started edging... after 4 times my pussy is too wet as if I cummed...As The part of punishment I didn't wash it for 10 hrs....though wetness absorbed by mytight jeans when I wore it without uunderwear..
i actually do not have the 2 size smaller bra...so that task I used my normal bra used sand papper...it is quite a rough task..though because whenever I my breasts were moved ..my Nipples are scrubbing against it...and it was lightly painful...and...I stayed like that whole day...my Nipples got right punishment... as it got scrubbed everytime it popped out..

Hornyme
10-28-2017, 04:13 AM

-- puffy outer labia
-- my iinner lips hidden.
- cunthole opening is tight one

Hornyme
10-28-2017, 04:14 AM
I think all toilet paper should be replaced with sandpaper for you to use

I don't think that is appropriate... for me...

Hornyme
10-28-2017, 04:35 AM
Pls punish my pussy and tits...though it learned a lesson quite a bit...but still not fully

MasterZp
10-28-2017, 05:14 AM
It’s good to see a whore like you acknowledge your need to be punished. You should post on this thread and tell us all the ways you have been naughty and why you deserve to be used by us. Prove to us how deeply you understand your place and what you need.

Then use the chopsticks and rubber bands from an earlier post and use them to clamp both nipples at once. Pull your tits together and have the nipples pulled tight between the chopsticks. Once bound, you are to spank that pussy with a woooden spoon or similar object. Spank it 15 times, then rub your clit fast until you edge with a finger. When you edge, stop rubbing and pinch both nipples hard with your fingers until the edge goes away. Then start over with the spanking. Repeat this whole exercise 5 times.

When you are done, remove the chopsticks and as the blood flows back into your nipples, rub your clit and you may orgasm.

Then write up a detailed report for us all to see how obedient you are and ask us for more.

Switchlord
10-28-2017, 05:21 AM
Sounds pretty good to start with, but you should force yourself to 3 orgasms after you are finished, we will see if your pussy still wants to keep going after that

Hornyme
10-29-2017, 11:45 AM
It’s good to see a whore like you acknowledge your need to be punished. You should post on this thread and tell us all the ways you have been naughty and why you deserve to be used by us. Prove to us how deeply you understand your place and what you need.

Then use the chopsticks and rubber bands from an earlier post and use them to clamp both nipples at once. Pull your tits together and have the nipples pulled tight between the chopsticks. Once bound, you are to spank that pussy with a woooden spoon or similar object. Spank it 15 times, then rub your clit fast until you edge with a finger. When you edge, stop rubbing and pinch both nipples hard with your fingers until the edge goes away. Then start over with the spanking. Repeat this whole exercise 5 times.

When you are done, remove the chopsticks and as the blood flows back into your nipples, rub your clit and you may orgasm.

Then write up a detailed report for us all to see how obedient you are and ask us for more.

I have been wet and horny all the time...my Nipples popping out all the time...and I enjoyed to be punished..I deserve more punishments..because of my wet pussy and hard nipples...

And as a part of punishment I bound my Nipples with the help of chopsticks and rubberband tightly...it started tingling and paining as it is pressed so hard by chopsticks and rubberbands...then I spanked my pussy 15 times. It was quiet a wet just by nipple binding and spanking my pussy...then I started rubbing my clit as fast as I can...i edged within 2 minites... I desperately wated to cum...then I pinched my nipples so hard...sothay edge go away...it was quite a frustrating...then I again started with spanking...my wet pussy...and after repeating the process 2 more times...I orgasmed... I coudnt hold edge because of faster rubbing my clit..though I reapeted one more time as a completion.....then I removed chopsticks... and I rubbed my clit to orgasm...

Please punish me more as I could not complete the task fully...

MasterZp
10-29-2017, 08:47 PM
You clearly need practice abusing that body and obeying your tasks. As a punishment you are to repeat the dare. This time, you are to also clamp your cunt lips and use tape to tape the clamps to your thighs so your cunt is kept open and exposed while you spank that pussy. You are to also increase the spanks to your pussy to 20 spanks each time. And instead of pinching your nipples to kill the edge, spank each nipple with the spoon 5 times. And of course, you are not allowed to orgasm at the end, since this is a punishment t.

Let’s see if that slutty body can make it the whole task.

Rhowc
10-29-2017, 08:59 PM
Let's see what this spanking does for your wet pussy:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 150 times. Do this in 6 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your report here and by PM afterwards.

garder80
10-30-2017, 08:30 AM
edge
spank ass with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge
spank tits with belt 10 times each side
edge
spank inner thighs with hands 10 times each side
edge
spank pussy with belt 10 times
edge
hit nipples hard with a rubber band 10 times each side
edge
spank ass AGAIN with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge

Now write your most dirty sexual fantasy

JulieKEames
10-30-2017, 09:07 AM
The sandpaper in the bra seemed to help with the tits, so let's take this a step further. Put sandpaper into your bra, then let's do some exercises. I think 30 jumping jacks would be really good there.

Now for that pussy - fashion a tight crotch rope and once tied, slide a piece of sandpaper between it and your pussy lips, making sure it also covers your clit. You should wear this for at least 2 to 3 hours under your clothing. Before removing it, let's add some exercises here as well. Do 30 mountain climbers (google this is you don't know this one).

Ideally you should do both sets of exercises in a single session.

Hornyme
10-30-2017, 12:10 PM
You clearly need practice abusing that body and obeying your tasks. As a punishment you are to repeat the dare. This time, you are to also clamp your cunt lips and use tape to tape the clamps to your thighs so your cunt is kept open and exposed while you spank that pussy. You are to also increase the spanks to your pussy to 20 spanks each time. And instead of pinching your nipples to kill the edge, spank each nipple with the spoon 5 times. And of course, you are not allowed to orgasm at the end, since this is a punishment t.

I will definitely repeating the dare with instructions given on my slutty body...will write the report after that
edge
spank ass with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge
spank tits with belt 10 times each side
edge
spank inner thighs with hands 10 times each side
edge
spank pussy with belt 10 times
edge
hit nipples hard with a rubber band 10 times each side
edge
spank ass AGAIN with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge

Now write your most dirty sexual fantasy
Ok...6 edges...i can hardly be able to control after 3-4 edges...but will defianately try...this one...
The sandpaper in the bra seemed to help with the tits, so let's take this a step further. Put sandpaper into your bra, then let's do some exercises. I think 30 jumping jacks would be really good there.

Now for that pussy - fashion a tight crotch rope and once tied, slide a piece of sandpaper between it and your pussy lips, making sure it also covers your clit. You should wear this for at least 2 to 3 hours under your clothing. Before removing it, let's add some exercises here as well. Do 30 mountain climbers (google this is you don't know this one).

Ideally you should do both sets of exercises in a single session.
Quite an interesting one...I enjoyed sandpaper in bra..before...will definitely try it under my panty...and will write how it feels

Magnetic
10-30-2017, 05:08 PM
Hi,

If you have come here and opened my thread then..please punish my pussy for being wet always and tits for always poping out...

Ok...

Get a vibrating dildo. This dare starts when you open your eyea. Set in on min. Put it on your ass. Walk around the whole day as normal.

Whenever your vibrator runs out of batteries, replace them as soon as possiblle. You may want to use 3 or 4 sets of rechargable batteries for this...

Whenever you are home that day (even if if is in the middle of the day), set your vibrator on max.

You are only allowed to cum if you are pinching your clit with your nails all the time you are cumming.

And no sleeping that day.

Screamnbeaver
10-30-2017, 06:49 PM
You slutty cunt needs a good stretching so it knows what a whore it is use three fingers and work up to four for the next week of masturbation if you get wet during the day before you masturbate you must slap your for a with a wooden spoon 60 times

Getnakednow
10-30-2017, 10:12 PM
Try this punishment. U may get lucky

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?p=107934#post107934

batfinch
10-30-2017, 10:30 PM
Well November will be interesting as you avoid sitting on toilet seats

Hornyme
10-31-2017, 03:53 AM
You slutty cunt needs a good stretching so it knows what a whore it is use three fingers and work up to four for the next week of masturbation if you get wet during the day before you masturbate you must slap your for a with a wooden spoon 60 times

I will definitely start fingering myself with 3 fingers for a week...though it will be quite hard...I guess..because I have never really inserted 3 fingers inside my slutty wet cunt...

Grey777
10-31-2017, 06:09 AM
I see you still need punishments, this one is for your nipples.

Find a rough surface, such as a doormat. Get on your hands and knees and rub your nipples against the rough surface for 5 minutes.

Make sure you do NOT touch your pussy for 15 minutes after you have finished

SideWind
10-31-2017, 09:17 AM
Leave a scourge pad or steel wool pad in your bra for 2 hours.

That'll teach your tits not to pop out. ;)

Hornyme
10-31-2017, 11:58 AM
I see you still need punishments, this one is for your nipples.

Find a rough surface, such as a doormat. Get on your hands and knees and rub your nipples against the rough surface for 5 minutes.

Make sure you do NOT touch your pussy for 15 minutes after you have finished

Wow...I love this punishment... I love my nipples Being simulated by rough surface... definitely doing it

Hornyme
10-31-2017, 12:00 PM
Leave a scourge pad or steel wool pad in your bra for 2 hours.

That'll teach your tits not to pop out. ;)

Ok...yup this one also...I liked it...scourge pad I have tried before...yes...indeed it is a lesson for my tita;)

Hornyme
10-31-2017, 12:14 PM

I have completed this task...I clamped my nipples...lik e before and pussy lips...and taped it to thigh s....my legs were spread...and it was felt cold when my cunt spread wide apart as air passes in...then I spanked my cunt 20 times...it hurt the flesh which was opened with clamps...it caused quite a pain...as this part is quite sensitive and not used to spank..then...I started edging after edging to kill the edge I spanked my nipples 5 times...though it is useless to spank it as my nipples are between chopsticks:p.. I repeated this 4 times.. after which I was not in a condition to spank that red wet paining pussy....

WetSarah
10-31-2017, 10:30 PM
Here is a punishment.. for you
Get Naked
Pinch you nipples hard 30 times for popping out
Wear a tight crotch rope with big knot over your clit..
Plug your ass
Clamp your nipples
Stuff your pussy
Now wear your clothes and wander in the room with plugged ass and stuffed pussy.. fot about an hour..
Then Spank your pussy 50 times
And edge 4 times..
No orgasm allowed...

Hornyme
11-01-2017, 05:58 AM
Here is a punishment.. for you
Get Naked
Pinch you nipples hard 30 times for popping out
Wear a tight crotch rope with big knot over your clit..
Plug your ass
Clamp your nipples
Stuff your pussy
Now wear your clothes and wander in the room with plugged ass and stuffed pussy.. fot about an hour..
Then Spank your pussy 50 times
And edge 4 times..
No orgasm allowed...

Thank you dear...Love ur punishments as always...☺

Edgeandenial
11-01-2017, 06:54 AM
Spank your pussy 40 times ...check it for wetness if it is still wet give it another 40...continue this until its red and dry

Bobcat
11-01-2017, 07:00 AM
ok strip nude and get 4 pins and put them on your nipples then open you legs and and holed pussy lips open with a handle of a wooden spoon spank your clit 50 times then the same for both boobs

Hornyme
11-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Spank your pussy 40 times ...check it for wetness if it is still wet give it another 40...continue this until its red and dry

I have completed this task...when I spanked for the Firsttime my pussy got slightly wet...so I spanked another 40 times...it was very red and burning... because of constant spanking...though some wetness has dried...but still my pussy was wet...so I continued to the third set of spanking...In total my pussy deserved 120 spanks....i have never spanked my pussy this much time....it was burning red...and I had to put ice to cool it down...

garder80
11-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Here is a nice task for your next shower:

prepare some cute panties soaked in pussy juice from edging that day, so wipe your pussy after each edge with the panties, and keep in a zip lock bag

Get naked in your bathroom
Put buttplug in your ass
Add clothes pins to your nipples
Spank your pussy 20 times
pump your clit for 5 mins
Set timer for 20 minutes
put 3 clothes pins on each pussy lip, use tape around your thighs to spread your pussy open
Lie in the bottom of your tub/shower with legs spread
Put a pair of soaked panties spread out over your face (like a face mask)
Adjust the shower head so the water hits your pussy
Enjoy the teasing from the water
remember no cumming

Screamnbeaver
11-02-2017, 06:58 PM
Have you started working up to four fingers yet

Hornyme
11-03-2017, 02:02 AM
Have you started working up to four fingers yet

Nope,I have still difficulty in inserting 3 fingers in my vagina...

Hornyme
11-03-2017, 02:15 AM
Here is a nice task for your next shower:

prepare some cute panties soaked in pussy juice from edging that day, so wipe your pussy after each edge with the panties, and keep in a zip lock bag

Get naked in your bathroom
Put buttplug in your ass
Add clothes pins to your nipples
Spank your pussy 20 times
pump your clit for 5 mins
Set timer for 20 minutes
put 3 clothes pins on each pussy lip, use tape around your thighs to spread your pussy open
Lie in the bottom of your tub/shower with legs spread
Put a pair of soaked panties spread out over your face (like a face mask)
Adjust the shower head so the water hits your pussy
Enjoy the teasing from the water
remember no cumming
I have completed this task...I habe edged 3 times and
My pussy was dripping wet...then I wiped it with my panty...and kept it in bag..then I went in the bathroom..get nacked..and I put my buttpug inside...and clothespin on like a good girl as always...;)slapped my dry pussy...it again became slightly wet...I dont have a punp...so I skipped that part...then I spread my dry pussy with clothespin and taped it with my thigh..I lied down in my bath tub with legs spread over the edges...when I sat my butt plug pushed inside me...made me feel so good...and...I forgot to take it with me that bag..and..then I started the shower...It cold water hits my pussy...firstly it was tingling... but then I enjoyed...I increased the flow of water...and didn't move my hand...water is constantly going inside my pussy...and after sometime I felt like my orgasm is building up...and when I was about to cum I stopped...though I was tempted to orgasm..but I controlled

Magnetic
11-03-2017, 06:41 AM
Hi,

Go to a supermarket and purchase one standard mouse trap. Go back home and remove anything sticking or cutting, you want to leave just a metalic hammer against wooden (or plastic) base... remove the catch too.

Get naked.

Sit on the floor, get like this:

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/legs-open-psd82570.png

That is the exact position I want you on, but naked, and your back straight.

Say your nipple is sticking? Good!

Get a vibrating butt plug and vibrating dildo on you, on max.

Take the trap near it, put the hammer (in its resting position) just bellow your nipple. With your other hand, bend it so that it touches the other side of the wood.

Release it.

Do the next nipple.

Repeat it for both nipples twice more.

It is important that your nipples are sticking out each time... It they are ever not (for example, in the later cases), get them to stick out for the slap.

You can remove the vibrators off now.

Report.

Hornyme
11-04-2017, 07:05 AM
Go to a supermarket and purchase one standard mouse trap. Go back home and remove anything sticking or cutting, you want to leave just a metalic hammer against wooden (or plastic) base... remove the catch too.

Get naked.

Sit on the floor, get like this:

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/legs-open-psd82570.png

That is the exact position I want you on, but naked, and your back straight.

Say your nipple is sticking? Good!

Get a vibrating butt plug and vibrating dildo on you, on max.

Take the trap near it, put the hammer (in its resting position) just bellow your nipple. With your other hand, bend it so that it touches the other side of the wood.

Release it.

Do the next nipple.

Repeat it for both nipples twice more.

It is important that your nipples are sticking out each time... It they are ever not (for example, in the later cases), get them to stick out for the slap.

You can remove the vibrators off now.

Report.

Sorry,But I donot have a vibrator and here traditional mouse traps are not available.