PDA

View Full Version : Spice up my chores?

Unforgotten13
10-24-2017, 07:59 PM
Please help me spice up my boring chore routine with clit, ass, and pussy torture, and forced orgasms?

bee9
10-24-2017, 08:06 PM
Do you have deepheat/icyhot?

MsterG
10-24-2017, 08:06 PM
as you do your chores, wear a butt plug, and your vibrator, nipple clamps, and only wear a bra and thong (or panties); When you go to the bathroom, masturbate for 10 minutes, and crawl from the restroom to where you have to do your chores, the chore you have to do is the only time you can stand up. Please report back when you are done.

Unforgotten13
10-24-2017, 08:07 PM
Do you have deepheat/icyhot?
No I don't. I have toothpaste though

bee9
10-24-2017, 08:09 PM
Any rough rope?

Unforgotten13
10-24-2017, 08:14 PM
Any rough rope?
Sorry, no. My supplies are sadly understocked

Unforgotten13
10-24-2017, 08:14 PM
as you do your chores, wear a butt plug, and your vibrator, nipple clamps, and only wear a bra and thong (or panties); When you go to the bathroom, masturbate for 10 minutes, and crawl from the restroom to where you have to do your chores, the chore you have to do is the only time you can stand up. Please report back when you are done.

I have vibrator in, nipple clamps on, butt plug stretching my ass, and just wearing a thong.

bee9
10-24-2017, 08:19 PM
0. Butt plug in (toothpaste as lube), nipple clamps.
1. Sit with your legs spread wide and throughly whip your open pussy. It should be bright red and hot to touch.
2. Generously lube your pink vibe with toothpaste and fuck your pussy until you cum.
3. Put as many golf balls in your pussy as you can, of course toothpaste as lube again (you will have a very fresh pussy!). Then use hitachi wand on your pussy (not clit!) - make sure golf balls vibrate. Cum that way twice without any breaks.
4. Whip your pussy hard again, but focus on clit.
5. Finally vibe your clit until you can't take it anymore, then 3 more minutes.

Unforgotten13
10-24-2017, 08:32 PM
0. Butt plug in (toothpaste as lube), nipple clamps.
1. Sit with your legs spread wide and throughly whip your open pussy. It should be bright red and hot to touch.
2. Generously lube your pink vibe with toothpaste and fuck your pussy until you cum.
3. Put as many golf balls in your pussy as you can, of course toothpaste as lube again (you will have a very fresh pussy!). Then use hitachi wand on your pussy (not clit!) - make sure golf balls vibrate. Cum that way twice without any breaks.
4. Whip your pussy hard again, but focus on clit.
5. Finally vibe your clit until you can't take it anymore, then 3 more minutes.

Ah my... well EVERYTHING is sooore. And I'm more turned on than ever. I've never used that much toothpaste before... Wonder if husband will notice the minty fresh scent if I shower lol. Keep it coming people. I've been too nice for too long and I'm ready to be a dirty bad girl.

Master_for_u
10-24-2017, 08:34 PM
Rough your nipples up with sandpaper. Put your clamps on your nipples and your bra back on. Then put both golf balls in your pussy. Put your vib on your clit and walk out to your favorite spot on the farm. Fish the golf balls out of your pussy hold one in your hand on in your mouth. Cum put the balks back in your pussy and go back to the house

Unforgotten13
10-24-2017, 08:36 PM
Rough your nipples up with sandpaper. Put your clamps on your nipples and your bra back on. Then put both golf balls in your pussy. Put your vib on your clit and walk out to your favorite spot on the farm. Fish the golf balls out of your pussy hold one in your hand on in your mouth. Cum put the balks back in your pussy and go back to the house

Ok. I'm nervous about going out into the pasture right now, since we had an animal die today, and the coyotes are on the prowl, but I'll update when I'm back...

Master_for_u
10-24-2017, 08:36 PM

bee9
10-24-2017, 08:46 PM
Well done!

To help your husband notice you are horny - keep two golf balls inside your pussy while you blow him and then offer your ass for taking. Of course swallow his load kneeling and looking into his eyes.

Unforgotten13
10-24-2017, 08:49 PM

Got my nipples are getting more and more sensitive here... lol. I luckily love the spot in the pasture only about 50 yards from my house, so it wasn't too much of a venture. It was still scary, because it's pitch dark, and the coyotes were howling one pasture over. I finished my task, and then pretty much ran back to the house. Not easy when one is barefoot.

submissive_s
10-24-2017, 09:04 PM
Snap a rubber band 25 times on each breast, your pussy lips, and your clit.

Master_for_u
10-24-2017, 09:08 PM
Your husband is a lucky son of a gun. How was running with the golf balls in your pussy

MsterG
10-24-2017, 09:12 PM
I have vibrator in, nipple clamps on, butt plug stretching my ass, and just wearing a thong.

very good, is it turning you on as you have to do your chores